HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Injury Report: Dubinsky: Lower Body? Did not practice friday (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1179193)

Giglio NYR15 04-27-2012 02:37 PM

Dubinsky: Lower Body? Did not practice friday
 
I know alot of people bash dubi and I do too, but he was a big part of the win last night before he got hurt, and I dont know how serious it is. He missed the last 10 mins and didnt practice today. We could be looking at no boyle and no dubi for game 1. I think boyle will be back for game 2, but nothing on dubi. Did anybody see anything serious or something to cause concern? Im hoping by game 2 both dubi and boyle will be back and knock mitchell out.

BigDaddyNYR 04-27-2012 02:49 PM

I bet it is just a little soreness no big deal, I heard he is 99% on going on saturday.

And i agree, he is a big part to the team, and even though we all might get on him, at the end of the day he is a big part to this team.

Giglio NYR15 04-27-2012 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigDaddyNYR (Post 48935657)
I bet it is just a little soreness no big deal, I heard he is 99% on going on saturday.

Wouldnt torts have just called it a maintenence day then?

Clowes Line 04-27-2012 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giglio NYR15 (Post 48935715)
Wouldnt torts have just called it a maintenence day then?

Torts be mind ****ing the Capitals

Miamipuck 04-27-2012 02:51 PM

What happened? I am blanking on seeing him get hurt.

Giglio NYR15 04-27-2012 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miamipuck (Post 48935767)
What happened? I am blanking on seeing him get hurt.

Didn't play final 11:10 of Game 7 after colliding w Zack Smith along boards

XLJ 04-27-2012 02:56 PM

He is listed as "day to day". So hopefully he is ready for game 1. If not I think he will play game 2.

So if Boyle and Dubi miss game 1...Would it be Scott and Woywitka in the lineup? :laugh:

egelband 04-27-2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giglio NYR15 (Post 48935909)
Didn't play final 11:10 of Game 7 after colliding w Zack Smith along boards

it was a pretty innocuous hit and he came away from it dragging his leg. i thought it looked like a charlie horse or something like that. looking at the replay it didnt appear to get twisted or turned. could have been an ankle too.

OverTheCap 04-27-2012 02:59 PM

It looked like he hurt his leg yesterday, he was limping and laboring throughout the game. He had to go the locker room with Jim Ramsey late in the 1st period.

Despite the injury, Dubi won most of his faceoffs and assisted on Girardi's game-winner. He played a nice game even though he was hobbling on one leg. We'll need both him and Boyle's physicality against the Caps, I hope it's nothing serious.

mrjimmyg89 04-27-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by msg (Post 48936011)
He is listed as "day to day". So hopefully he is ready for game 1. If not I think he will play game 2.

So if Boyle and Dubi miss game 1...Would it be Scott and Woywitka in the lineup? :laugh:

Boyle was replaced by Hagelin from suspension. If Dubi misses time, my guess is they'll call someone up before throwing Scott in there. He hasn't played in forever. The AHL players, specifically Newbury and Deveaux have played recently. They'd be the first guys up if they need an extra forward.

smoneil 04-27-2012 03:16 PM

He initially hurt it in the 1st (when he had to go to the locker room), and then aggravated the injury halfway through the 3rd period (it looked bad. It looked like he couldn't stand up for a few seconds).

94now 04-27-2012 03:17 PM

Dubi might have hurt his growing balls. He was better every game. Rangers need him Sat.

smoneil 04-27-2012 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrjimmyg89 (Post 48936899)
Boyle was replaced by Hagelin from suspension. If Dubi misses time, my guess is they'll call someone up before throwing Scott in there. He hasn't played in forever. The AHL players, specifically Newbury and Deveaux have played recently. They'd be the first guys up if they need an extra forward.

I'd guess they would insert Eminger (or Woywitka if Eminger isn't ready) and play Bickel as a 4th liner before they called up anyone from the Whale.

blue2noise 04-27-2012 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrjimmyg89 (Post 48936899)
Boyle was replaced by Hagelin from suspension. If Dubi misses time, my guess is they'll call someone up before throwing Scott in there. He hasn't played in forever. The AHL players, specifically Newbury and Deveaux have played recently. They'd be the first guys up if they need an extra forward.

JT Miller :naughty:

GregSirico 04-27-2012 03:28 PM

lower body makes me think knees .... :(

HAPPY HOUR 04-27-2012 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smoneil (Post 48937089)
I'd guess they would insert Eminger (or Woywitka if Eminger isn't ready) and play Bickel as a 4th liner before they called up anyone from the Whale.

How bout Marek Hrivik??

You know, the guy who is leading the Pack in scoring in the playoffs so far?? ;)

Seriously..Who is this guy?

HAPPY HOUR 04-27-2012 03:29 PM

Found this..

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...d.php?t=796439

Inferno 04-27-2012 04:00 PM

we'll definitely need him to get Rick Nash. :)

Greg02 04-27-2012 04:04 PM

People like to pick on Dubi, but he's a Ranger. He's had an awful season offensively, but you can't say he doesn't play his heart out.

Poozer 04-27-2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everyday Im Hagelin (Post 48935763)
Torts be mind ****ing the Capitals

I believe you meant mind ****ing Jeff Schultz. Dubi must still haunt his dreams... and his ankles.

GeorgeHamiltonsTan 04-27-2012 04:40 PM

if this series was against anyone else i would say "meh who cares" about dubi being out. We all know he's struggling, he tries, but the mixture of his diminished game and minutes amounts to a player that is expendable.

That said, dubi has had some pretty epic post season battles with the caps, i hope he is good to go, if he isnt?...two tears in a bucket, we can always count on feds and his legendary playoff status, right? errr nevermind get well dubi.

Inferno 04-27-2012 04:43 PM

dubis important right now mostly because, there is NOBODY even remotely close to as good as he is to bring in to replace him. Who would be in if hes injured? Scott? BLECH!!!

KingWantsCup 04-27-2012 04:56 PM

As much as people throw him under the bus he's more valuable than ever now with Boyle out. Dubinsky is an excellent PK guy and at the very least has the potential to score.

KingWantsCup 04-27-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inferno (Post 48940509)
dubis important right now mostly because, there is NOBODY even remotely close to as good as he is to bring in to replace him. Who would be in if hes injured? Scott? BLECH!!!

Oh God don't say that. :help:

Vitto79 04-27-2012 04:59 PM

Thinking Dubi is fine. Although if he is out and Boyle for game 1 who the heck gets the call? All I know is that person wont skate much. Maybe even dress Eminger and have Bickel goon it up on the 4th line


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:09 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.