HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Arizona Coyotes (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Congratulations from a Flyers Fan (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1180799)

Chainsaw 04-30-2012 01:15 AM

Congratulations from a Flyers Fan
 
I live in Vancouver and being Canadian i hate seeing Canadian teams relocate. That being said, what this organization has done the last couple years with the cloud of uncertainty is very remarkable. Since 2004 your teams draft record is superb and i love alot of your prospects. I think Boedker and Larsson will be studs.Brandon Gormley is the best D man in junior hockey. Sean Burke is the best goaltending coach in the league. If Coyotes stay in Phoenix you guys will be alright. I hope it all works out for you guys, and wish you the best until u meet the Flyers.

DouX 04-30-2012 02:40 AM

Thanks for the kind words, I would love a Flyers-Coyotes matchup and have Bryz come back to the desert.

awfulwaffle 04-30-2012 06:32 PM

My friend in San Diego would come to Phoenix to watch a hockey game if it was Coyotes/Flyers in the finals. I can live with that, as I'd lover her to visit for other reasons too.

Appreciate the support!

wilycoyote 04-30-2012 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chainsaw (Post 49047627)
I live in Vancouver and being Canadian i hate seeing Canadian teams relocate. That being said, what this organization has done the last couple years with the cloud of uncertainty is very remarkable. Since 2004 your teams draft record is superb and i love alot of your prospects. I think Boedker and Larsson will be studs.Brandon Gormley is the best D man in junior hockey. Sean Burke is the best goaltending coach in the league. If Coyotes stay in Phoenix you guys will be alright. I hope it all works out for you guys, and wish you the best until u meet the Flyers.

How does a Canadian (from a stereotypically polite and understated people) become a fan of the Flyers (with their absolutely rude and obnoxious fan base)?

10 ft. pole 05-01-2012 01:05 AM

Can't wait to see you guys play the Kings in the next round

mitch27 05-01-2012 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilycoyote (Post 49074307)
How does a Canadian (from a stereotypically polite and understated people) become a fan of the Flyers (with their absolutely rude and obnoxious fan base)?

Canadian hockey fans are a lot closer to the latter. Besides me of course! :laugh:

Kyle003p 05-01-2012 02:36 AM

Thanks for the support! I've always liked the Flyers in the East, probably because most of our players end up going there, lol

Sinurgy 05-01-2012 03:24 AM

Thanks for the support, the Yotes need all they can get!

OKHoosier41218 05-01-2012 02:27 PM

Good luck against the Devils!

JMT21 05-01-2012 02:38 PM

Winnipeg Jets STH here.

I am officially on the Yotes bandwagon for these playoffs. If you can split with Nashville the next 2 games I'm saying the series is yours.

Bring on the Kings! Smith vs Quick..

I'm starting to believe this team can make it to the final.

Keep it going... :handclap::handclap:

Shepard 05-01-2012 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DouX (Post 49048487)
Thanks for the kind words, I would love a Flyers-Coyotes matchup and have Bryz come back to the desert.

It would be nice if Bryz could help bring the Cup to the desert. :naughty:

GregNYR19 05-01-2012 05:22 PM

classy post dude. rangers fan here dropping in to offer my best as well. while the rangers will most likely not be heading to the finals, its amazing to see a story like the coyotes. mind you, i have two coyotes jerseys in my closet. i love what the teams doing...love shane doan. hope for the best for you guys...and if the rangers do get eliminated, i will be rooting for the coyotes the rest of the way! GOOD LUCK GUYS

MMDrumAZ 05-01-2012 05:54 PM

Thanks Chainsaw. I grew up in LA and loved going to the Forum to see Dave Schultz and the Broadstreet Bullies come in and take on the Kings. It was badass!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:44 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.