HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   International Tournaments (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   GDT: Exhibition: Sweden 2, United States 3 | May 1 (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1180841)

Systemfel 04-30-2012 06:51 AM

Exhibition: Sweden 2, United States 3 | May 1
 
http://flags.redpixart.com/img/1356/flag_128.jpghttp://www.urban.org/events/versus/i...sus-logo_1.jpghttp://flags.redpixart.com/img/1373/flag_128.jpg

Rosters

Sweden
10 Johan Larsson - 16 Calle Järnkrok - 33 Jakob Silfverberg
19 Patrik Zackrisson - 32 Marcus Krüger - 25 Viktor Stålberg
21 Loui Eriksson - 26 Niklas Olausson - 18 Jesper Fasth
23 Niklas Persson (A) - 20 Joel Lundqvist (A) - 12 Fredrik Pettersson
22 Daniel Bång

14 Mattias Ekholm - 28 Jonas Brodin
77 Victor Hedman - 4 Staffan Kronwall (C)
51 Jonas Ahnelöv - 5 Daniel Fernholm
24 Jonas Frögren - 44 Niklas Hjalmarsson

30 Viktor Fasth
1 Jhonas Enroth

Scratched
F 11 Daniel Alfredsson
F 40 Henrik Zetterberg
F 92 Gabriel Landeskog
F 93 Johan Franzén
D 52 Jonathan Ericsson
D 55 Niklas Kronwall
D 65 Erik Karlsson

United States
Note: U.S. players are wearing different numbers from what they will at the WC.
14 Max Pacioretty - 16 Paul Stastny - 9 Bobby Ryan
21 Kyle Okposo - 19 Jim Slater - 11 Ryan Lasch
8 Cam Atkinson - 18 Justin Abdelkader - 23 J.T. Brown
10 Patrick Dwyer - 17 Nate Thompson - 15 Joey Crabb

3 Jack Johnson - 4 Cam Fowler
7 Alex Goligoski - 6 Justin Faulk
5 Chris Butler - 2 Jeff Petry
20 Justin Braun

30 Jimmy Howard
1 Richard Bachman

Scratched
F Kyle Palmieri
G 22 John Curry

Streams
None known at this point.

leksig 04-30-2012 07:01 AM

Jonathan Ericsson? :)

And the game is 15:30 CET

Systemfel 04-30-2012 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leksig (Post 49049719)
Jonathan Ericsson? :)

Meh, he's not playing anyway ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by leksig (Post 49049719)
And the game is 15:30 CET

What? Dang, probably gonna miss this one then.

Swep 04-30-2012 07:15 AM

Is it on tv?

Systemfel 04-30-2012 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swep (Post 49049815)
Is it on tv?

Yes, SVT1 has it.

Swep 04-30-2012 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Systemfel (Post 49049823)
Yes, SVT1 has it.

thanks

Eye of Ra 04-30-2012 07:20 AM

Want to see these lines...




Stalberg - Krüger - Loui
Larsson - Jarnkrok - Silfverberg
Pettersson - Lundqvist - Zackrisson
Bang - Persson - Fasth



Hjalmarsson - S.Kronwall
Hedman - Ekholm
Frogren - Brodin




Ahnelöv, Fernholm, Olausson.....no thanks.

Mara 04-30-2012 07:39 AM

Is there a stream?

cska78 04-30-2012 08:39 AM

please share a stream if anyone got one? US roster is pitiful.

Baba Booey 04-30-2012 08:43 AM

That U.S squad is not lookin solid. Sweden wins 5-1.

Swep 04-30-2012 09:50 AM

Meh, thought this game was today. Obviously can't read :shakehead

Rabid Ranger 04-30-2012 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cska78 (Post 49050649)
please share a stream if anyone got one? US roster is pitiful.

Pitiful? Okay......It's not the best the U.S. could ice given the available talent, but there are enough solid players to do well from the goal out. We'll see how things play out.

joe89 04-30-2012 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baba Booey (Post 49050709)
That U.S squad is not lookin solid. Sweden wins 5-1.

Maybe, but Sweden's lacking like six of their eight best players for this particular game so I expect it to be played kinda tight.

melinko 04-30-2012 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swep (Post 49051875)
Meh, thought this game was today. Obviously can't read :shakehead

LOL, I've been sitting here for 30 min hoping for an update on how the game is going.

Tomas W 04-30-2012 09:57 AM

Is Landeskog still out?

joe89 04-30-2012 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomas W (Post 49052035)
Is Landeskog still out?

Yep, he'll stay and practice with the Detroit fellas.

Turrican* 04-30-2012 11:36 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if USA's ragtag team goes far.
Or at least beats Canada, who has an all-star team.

We deserve that slap of modesty.

cska78 04-30-2012 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabid Ranger (Post 49051957)
Pitiful? Okay......It's not the best the U.S. could ice given the available talent, but there are enough solid players to do well from the goal out. We'll see how things play out.

yup, relegation round, or a near-miss

Rabid Ranger 04-30-2012 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cska78 (Post 49066837)
yup, relegation round, or a near-miss

I'd be shocked if the U.S. finished worse than last year (8th), but I guess anything can happen.

gretskidoo 04-30-2012 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by landskronala (Post 49049875)
Want to see these lines...




Stalberg - Krüger - Loui
Larsson - Jarnkrok - Silfverberg
Pettersson - Lundqvist - Zackrisson
Bang - Persson - Fasth



Hjalmarsson - S.Kronwall
Hedman - Ekholm
Frogren - Brodin




Ahnelöv, Fernholm, Olausson.....no thanks.

Dat defense, 3rd and 4th line. :shakehead (the actual players, not your lines. Just clarifying)

6-2 USA.

Mestaruus 05-01-2012 03:52 AM

I hope Sweden wins this game and keeps winning in group stage as they should so they stay overconfident and then lose in a playoff game when it matters. If they lose 1 game they'll go far however, since then they will step up. That's my theory. So keep winning Sweden :)! But honestly I don't want Sweden to be eliminated this tournament before they face Finland. That game needs to happen.

lakai17 05-01-2012 05:03 AM

Eriksson and Stalberg will be too much for the States to handle.

Systemfel 05-01-2012 08:50 AM

Lineups!

Sweden
Larsson - Järnkrok - Silfverberg
Zackrisson - Krüger - Stålberg
Eriksson - Olausson - Fasth
Persson - Lundqvist - Pettersson
Extra: Bång

Ekholm - Brodin
Hedman - S. Kronwall
Ahnelöv - Fernholm
Frögren - Hjalmarsson

USA
Pacioretty - Stastny - Ryan
Okposo - Slater - Lasch
Atkinson - Abdelkader - Brown
Dwyer - Thompson - Crabb

Johnson - Fowler
Goligoski - Faulk
Butler - Petry
Braun

Starting goalies are TBA.

Freudian 05-01-2012 08:54 AM

Seems like they are giving Zackrisson a real chance to grab a spot. Well deserved too. He has been competing harder than a lot of the other players that could grab a bottom six spot.

gretskidoo 05-01-2012 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Systemfel (Post 49102265)
Lineups!

Sweden
Larsson - Järnkrok - Silfverberg
Zackrisson - Krüger - Stålberg
Eriksson - Olausson - Fasth
Persson - Lundqvist - Pettersson
Extra: Bång

Ekholm - Brodin
Hedman - S. Kronwall
Ahnelöv - Fernholm
Frögren - Hjalmarsson

USA
Pacioretty - Stastny - Ryan
Okposo - Slater - Lasch
Atkinson - Abdelkader - Brown
Dwyer - Thompson - Crabb

Johnson - Fowler
Goligoski - Faulk
Butler - Petry
Braun

Starting goalies are TBA.

Hjalmarsson not on 1st or 2nd pair.. really?

Oh well just an exhibition game, no worries when they lose because of bad defense.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:51 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.