HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Florida Panthers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Prospect Info: 2011-2012 San Antonio Rampage Thread Part 2 (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1181033)

Panthers Rock 04-30-2012 12:57 PM

2011-2012 San Antonio Rampage Thread Part 2

Continue here.

Jessica 04-30-2012 03:53 PM

Trocheck wasn't at practice this morning but Howden was. Repik and Sullivan practiced, Rallo did not. Practice had a good vibe to it this morning. Guys were smiling including the coaches.

The series against OKC will be just as tough as the Chicago one. I believe we will win it though.

Ghoste 05-01-2012 02:51 PM

It would be cool to see Howden make the lineup. Curious to see how he performs.

And so is it possible to see Guds sent to San Antonio for these playoffs or no? Not sure how that works.

-ghoste

Boothinator 05-01-2012 03:41 PM

Quinton Howden was assigned to San Antonio

and the Rampage signed Logan Shaw to an ATO ( Is that Amateur Try Out?

Mogo 05-01-2012 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boothinator (Post 49120033)
Quinton Howden was assigned to San Antonio

and the Rampage signed Logan Shaw to an ATO ( Is that Amateur Try Out?

How are Rampage lines looking right now?

WhalerPanther 05-01-2012 04:22 PM

During the last round this is what they were for the most part although Repik and Rallo both were out during the series along with Sullivan on the blueline.

Kearns-Cullen-Thomas
Wright-Matsumoto-Shore

Then five other forwards played: Scott Timmins, Evan Barlow, Eric Selleck, Wacey Rabbit and David Marshall. According to Dan Weiss the Rampage radio announcer, Repik and Sullivan were cleared for full contact although no word on Rallo yet.

That would open a spot for Howden I'd say though. Possible bottom two lines:

Howden-Timmins-Repik
Barlow-Rabbit-Selleck or Marshall

Robak-Petrovic
Strachan-Deryluk
Yonkman-Caruso

Sean Sullivan if healthy creates a logjam on defense also. DN or somebody in San Antonio might have a better idea but I'd say my guesses are pretty good. Very solid lines and defense along with Marky and DGM if you ask me.

I see the Rampage signed Logan Shaw to an ATO. I don't know anything about him but if others do, feel free to chime in.

Others on the Rampage roster:

Vincent Trocheck
Jonathan Hazen
Anthony Luciani
Garrett Wilson
Joe Devin
Justin Vaive
Keith Seabrook
Brian Foster

Jessica 05-01-2012 05:04 PM

The last I spoke to Vaive was at the last playoff home game and he said he was out with an injury. He was suppose to go on Monday to the doc to see if he would be cleared to play. He might have been, but with all the players we have he just might be the odd man out.

KaylaJ 05-01-2012 05:42 PM

Per Weiss:

Howden participated in on-ice drills this morning and skated on a line with Barlow and Timmins. Very likley he could play in Game 1.

lol, pretty soon I may need a team roster just to keep up when I listen/watch games again

WhalerPanther 05-01-2012 05:49 PM

Well I was partially right saying Howden would be with Timmins. Just makes me wonder if Repik is a go on Thursday if he goes back with Mats and Wright leaving Shore to be moved. Shore seems to have gelled well with those two so I'd put Repik with Howden and Timmins if Repik is a go.

WhalerPanther 05-01-2012 06:32 PM

Oklahoma City's Roster in case anybody is interested in what the Rampage are facing:

Forwards

Magnus Paarjarvi
Teemu Hartikainen
Antti Tyrvainen
Ryan Keller
Mark Arcobello
Phillipe Cornet
Hunter Tremblay
Josh Green
Tyler Pitlick
Tanner House
Chris VandeVelde
Tristan Grant
Curtis Hamilton
Anton Lander
Ryan Martindale
Andrew Lord

Defenseman

Taylor Chorney
Bryan Helmer
Bryan Rodney
Alex Plante
Colten Teubert
Dylan Yeo
Kevin Montgomery
Ryan Lowery
Dan Ringwald
Martin Marincin
Kirilll Tulupov

Goalies

Yan Danis
David LeNeveau

Gudbranson4Prez 05-01-2012 11:41 PM

Solid D in OKC

WhalerPanther 05-01-2012 11:52 PM

I agree and the goaltending is pretty damn good as well

Jessica 05-02-2012 04:30 AM

We had both Helmer and LeNeveu here at the same time at one point. LeNeveu wasn't that great when he was here, but I do have to give him credit he has played good against us this year some.

Helmer is just a great leader to have on your team. Miss having him on our team, he is a proven winner. Great guy off ice as well.

Jessica 05-02-2012 01:33 PM

You all are in luck today, after the Rampage practiced the ECHL guys did. So when they came in who do you think would be mixed in that group?...none other than Trocheck and Shaw. I have been wondering where Trocheck has been and now we all know. I can't wait to have Trocheck playing for us whenever we have a shootout. He has some great moves to fool the goalie. I will upload pics of Shaw and Trocheck a bit later.

Rallo is still out, but I have no clue if he traveled with the team or not. Repik and Sullivan did go with the team to OKC. All the guys looked really tired this morning, hopefully they can get some good rest tonight to be ready for tomorrow.

One guy Florida should sign is Vaive, he works and plays hard out on the ice. He is a big body that can help out in certain situations. Also he is one of the better fighters out there.

WhalerPanther 05-02-2012 04:18 PM

After reading through Ahl.com these appear to be the lines OKC used in the first round against Houston in each of the four games:

Magnus Paajarvi-Teemu Hartikainen-Josh Green
Mark Arcobello-Hunter Tremblay-Tyler Pitlick
Ryan Keller-Philippe Cornet-Anton Lander
Antti Tyrvainen-Tanner House-Chris VandeVelde

Bryan Helmer-Dan Ringwald
Bryan Rodney-Dylan Yeo
Taylor Chorney-Alex Plante

Yann Danis
David LeNeveau

Injured Players: Triston Grant, Curtis Hamilton, Colten Teubert

Scratches:Martin Marincin, Ryan Martindale, Andrew Lord, Ryan Lowery, Kevin Montgomery, Kirill Tulupov

RampageNate 05-02-2012 07:49 PM

Preview: Rampage vs. Barons

JP Mick 05-02-2012 08:03 PM

RampageNate 05-02-2012 09:10 PM

The Goal

WhalerPanther 05-02-2012 09:32 PM

Great pictures Nate and such an awesome experience listening to Dan Weiss' call. Had chills 2,000 miles away. Im hoping the Rampage prove you wrong with your Barons in 6 prediction. You say you are usually wrong, however you said Rampage in 5 last round and were correct. Hoping that's a fluke. I have faith and think the two teams are earily similiar. If all the Rampage forwards are healthy, they are just as deep up front in my book. Special teams both ways is the key to me. If Repik plays tomorrow, what do you see the lines as?

I had:

Thomas-Cullen-Kearns
Wright-Mats-Shore
Howden-Timmins-Repik
Selleck-Rabbit-Barlow

Robak-Petro
Strachan-Deryluk
Yonkman-Caruso

KaylaJ 05-02-2012 09:34 PM

Wacey just tweeted:

the road just isn't the same with out my brew @gregrallo27 #missyou

so, I guess that answers that. Not even on the road. Guess it is a good thing we have as many guys as we do now.

Also, while it is nice to get some days off with the banged up bodies we have, can't wait til they finally start. Ice Caps & Pens have already played 2 lol

Jessica 05-02-2012 09:37 PM

I think the Rampage will win in 5-6 games.

WhalerPanther 05-02-2012 09:38 PM

And the Whale beat the Norfolk juggernaut this evening in Game 1 of their series. :handclap:

RampageNate 05-02-2012 10:17 PM

Rallo has a concussion. Be surprised if he plays in this series.

Rampage Erik 05-03-2012 11:58 AM

Whos getting flash backs of the Blazers vs Iguanas.

adam graves 05-03-2012 02:10 PM

Are there streams for us south florida fans?