HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Arizona Coyotes (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Beat LA chant (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1185149)

Rink Rage 05-06-2012 10:18 PM

Beat LA chant

Say the Coyotes are up with a minute or two left in the game, you think we could get a "Beat LA!" chant going?

Colt45Blast 05-06-2012 10:19 PM

I need to think of an anti-jinx here. It is too early for this still.

mitch27 05-06-2012 10:19 PM

Well this is the biggest jynx thread of all time...

AP work your magic please.

Colt45Blast 05-06-2012 10:20 PM

I'm going to make the Game 5 GDT tonight.

awfulwaffle 05-06-2012 10:26 PM

But we wouldn't be playing the Lakers....

doaner 05-06-2012 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by awfulwaffle (Post 49363987)
But we wouldn't be playing the Lakers....

Happens with the dodgers too

awfulwaffle 05-06-2012 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doaner (Post 49364305)
Happens with the dodgers too

We wouldn't be playing them either! (I'm trying to anti-jinx yo)

Top 6 Spaling 05-06-2012 10:34 PM

I approve of this jinx thread :thumbu:

Sciamachy 05-06-2012 10:37 PM

Welp... we're officially screwed. At least we got to the second round this year.

Kimahri 05-06-2012 10:39 PM

Is anyone else upset that the game is scheduled 2 and a half hours after the start of the caps rags game on the same channel? So that means if the caps rags game drags out a just a little, which is common in a playoff game, or goes into overtime, again which is common in the playoffs, we miss some or most of the first period? Why couldn't they put put our game on cnbc?

Weird thread for this to be in I know. I was gonna put this in the game day thread but there isn't one yet.

Primrose Everdeen 05-06-2012 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sceva Sct (Post 49364767)
Welp... we're officially screwed. At least we got to the second round this year.

We're not jinxed until Barry Melrose actually picks us to win.

awfulwaffle 05-06-2012 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimahri (Post 49364859)
Is anyone else upset that the game is scheduled 2 and a half hours after the start of the caps rags game on the same channel? So that means if the caps rags game drags out a just a little, which is common in a playoff game, or goes into overtime, again which is common in the playoffs, we miss some or most of the first period? Why couldn't they put put our game on cnbc?

Weird thread for this to be in I know. I was gonna put this in the game day thread but there isn't one yet.

They have an alternate channel, atleast on DirecTV, where you can start the game if the other game runs over ours.

Primrose Everdeen 05-06-2012 10:42 PM

Quote:

I agree with this. Why did they have to make Rangers-Caps 7:30 EST? Why not 7:00? Both of them are east coast markets.

I understand why they wouldn't want to push our game past 7:00 Arizona time though, considering that's 9:00 in Nashville.

Kimahri 05-06-2012 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by awfulwaffle (Post 49365021)
They have an alternate channel, atleast on DirecTV, where you can start the game if the other game runs over ours.

Thats what I was wondering, I do have DirecTv, but i'll be at work at the start of the game so I have to set the DVR. (Stupid night shift) I doubt it'll be listed on the alternate channel on the guide by the time I have to leave.:shakehead

kihekah19 05-06-2012 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Top 6 Spaling (Post 49364519)
I approve of this jinx thread :thumbu:

No please..... I don't want to look at Nashville's "Tammy Fae Baker" look alike again, until next season!

awfulwaffle 05-06-2012 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimahri (Post 49365209)
Thats what I was wondering, I do have DirecTv, but i'll be at work at the start of the game so I have to set the DVR. (Stupid night shift) I doubt it'll be listed on the alternate channel on the guide by the time I have to leave.:shakehead

Ah yeah that's a bummer. I'll be working during the game too, I didn't even think about that. Hopefully it's up there for you, or hopefully the first game doesn't run late. :). I'll be listening on the radio atleast.

Shepard 05-06-2012 11:36 PM

No, in the off chance we get past Nashville, we will never, ever, ever have a lead over LA, and if we do, we're going to blow the lead and lose in overtime on our way to being swept.

Atrkl 05-06-2012 11:53 PM

We are the worst most boring team in the playoffs and have no chance of beating Nashville, let alone LA. Whitney is old and washed up, Mike Smith is nothing more than a system goalie even though our whole team sucks, OEL's name is too long and Vrbata can barely handle his mouth-guard let alone score a goal or two. ;)

Naurutger 05-06-2012 11:55 PM

We will get dominated by the pekker tomorrow and scottsdale will throw a big party to celebrate the shutout.

Rink Rage 05-06-2012 11:59 PM

Quote:

They'll probably put it on the NHL Network if that happens.

zz 05-07-2012 12:02 AM

Worst. Thread. Ever. Somebody obviously hasn't gone through the disappointment of losing a 3-1 series.

Now we won't be able to win another game. Guaranteed.

wilycoyote 05-07-2012 12:10 AM

NO!

I am a Arizona Wildcats fan. During a nationally televised game against Oregon a couple of years ago, in a game that would have sent the Cats to their first Rose Bowl, Arizona was up big late. And what did the idiot teenage fans do? They got out of the stands and waited to storm the field. Oregon came back and won (even worse, the UA fans had to go back into the stands for overtime).

DON'T be THOSE guys!

SniperHF 05-07-2012 12:14 AM

We won't I assure you. Not sure if you have been to one of these playoff games or not, but Coyote fans have been extremely nervous in that building with a lead. We all have seen them blow them so to many these playoffs no one feels secure.

And it's always an adventure when the other team has an empty net. Coyotes can't seem to handle 6 on 5 for whatever reason.

Colt45Blast 05-07-2012 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mitch27 (Post 49363425)
Well this is the biggest jynx thread of all time...

AP work your magic please.

Phoenix can't beat LA

http://morrisonworldnews.com/wp-cont...onship-005.jpg

Because LA is too good for the Suns!!!:D

I hope this Anti-Jinx works!!!!

TeamTippett 05-07-2012 01:39 AM

Lock this thread!!!