HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Injury Report: Emelin injured shoulder at WC (UPDATE: Bruised shoulder) (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1186969)

Jack Bourdain 05-09-2012 12:02 PM

Emelin injured shoulder at WC (UPDATE: Bruised shoulder)
 
Dave Stubbs ‏ @habsinsideout1

RT @dchesnokov: #Habs D Emelin injured shoulder Tuesday at Worlds. Visited a Stockholm hospital; didn't practice today #WHC #iihf

Great start to the offseason.

overlords 05-09-2012 12:04 PM

Well, ****.

Kid was already playing the end of the season hurt, I wonder if it's the same injury.

charlie 05-09-2012 12:06 PM

Cursed again.
He we go already Subban and Emelin season ending surgery.

UniverStalinGraduate* 05-09-2012 12:07 PM

Lets all freak out before we find out if it's serious or not!

llamateizer 05-09-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UniverStalinGraduate (Post 49491213)
Lets all freak out before we find out if it's serious or not!

:scared::scared::scared::scared:


sad for Emelin

Teamwork 05-09-2012 12:12 PM

:facepalm:

Here we go again..

Myron Gaines* 05-09-2012 12:18 PM

Welp, looks like another injury filled season ahead.

Miller Time 05-09-2012 12:37 PM

alright that's it...

Bergevin needs to hire Roy, and host the press conference to announce the hiring at the Forum, right in the middle of the "mall", where centre ice used to be.

invite Robinson, Lemaire, Lafleur and any other ex-hab legend who left on not-so-great terms, perhaps even giving them roles in the organization as well.


and maybe, just maybe, the hockey gods & forum ghosts will end this freaking curse that seems to be punishing the team with the ridiculous injury woes we've had in recent years.


enough is enough already!

charlie 05-09-2012 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miller Time (Post 49492751)
alright that's it...

Bergevin needs to hire Roy, and host the press conference to announce the hiring at the Forum, right in the middle of the "mall", where centre ice used to be.

invite Robinson, Lemaire, Lafleur and any other ex-hab legend who left on not-so-great terms, perhaps even giving them roles in the organization as well.


and maybe, just maybe, the hockey gods & forum ghosts will end this freaking curse that seems to be punishing the team with the ridiculous injury woes we've had in recent years.

enough is enough already!

Its miller time......relax, chill, sip on a cold one. :sarcasm:

McSorleyStick 05-09-2012 12:56 PM

WHy is everybody panicking?


Lets see how long he will be out first

Dr Gonzo 05-09-2012 12:58 PM

I don't see anyone freaking out or panicking, other than those doing it in jest.

I mean, it's normal to show concern when one of your players gets injured, right?

Empathy /=/ freaking out

bcv 05-09-2012 01:04 PM

It doesn't seem very serious to me.

29dryden29 05-09-2012 01:10 PM

I would be more concerned with PKs (lower body injury)

McSorleyStick 05-09-2012 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo (Post 49493869)
I don't see anyone freaking out or panicking, other than those doing it in jest.

I mean, it's normal to show concern when one of your players gets injured, right?

Empathy /=/ freaking out

Now I'm freaking out

Jack Bourdain 05-09-2012 01:37 PM

This happened:

https://p.twimg.com/AseSMd0CQAA5n9k.jpg

charlie 05-09-2012 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack Bourdain (Post 49495743)

What a zebra kicked him in the face.

Ban the zebras.

Protest the Hero 05-09-2012 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack Bourdain (Post 49495743)

What happened before that?

Theosis 05-09-2012 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Top Corner2 (Post 49493009)
Bergevin:shakehead

It's cause we don't have a tough team... :shakehead

Might as well fire Bergevin.

Valois 05-09-2012 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack Bourdain (Post 49490959)

Great start to the offseason.

Actually our off-season started with Subban getting knee injury. :sarcasm:

Lshap 05-09-2012 02:43 PM

What is the status of PK's injury? Surgery or rest?

68 05-09-2012 03:10 PM

Let's hope it's nothing serious and he can resume his off-season bulking program.

I want him to eat protein, take steroids, lift heavy and sleep.

habscup 05-09-2012 03:42 PM

Apparently it was quite a serious injury, we're looking at 6 months of recovery.

Analyzer 05-09-2012 04:02 PM

Pleks is next.

bcv 05-09-2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lshap (Post 49499349)
What is the status of PK's injury? Surgery or rest?

Rest. 1-2 weeks IIRC.

29dryden29 05-09-2012 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lshap (Post 49499349)
What is the status of PK's injury? Surgery or rest?

I was trying to find that info also I thought I heard he needed surgury so I went looking for some solid proof but never found anything.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:16 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.