HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Proposal: Nashville-San Jose/Philadelphia/Montreal/Pittsburgh (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1191971)

Top 6 Spaling 05-17-2012 05:15 PM

Nashville-San Jose/Philadelphia/Montreal/Pittsburgh
 
Suter looks like he is on his way out, and Weber may not want to stay if Suter doesn't. That is not at all confirmed, just idle speculation. Im just curious what we could do if they do want out. My idea....

To San Jose: Rights to Ryan Suter+Colin Wilson+Anders Lindback+(prospect)

To Nashville: Joe Pavelski+Douglas Murray

Suter's uncle said he wants Ryan to play for the Sharks awhile back (not sure where the link went, would love to see someone bring it back). If Suter signs there, San Jose gets one heck of a player out of this, plus Wilson and Lindback. Nashville gets their #1 center and a depth defenseman.

To Philadelphia: Shea Weber+(Prospect)

To Nashville: Jakub Vorachek+Brayden Coburn

Philly gets quite the replacement for Chris Pronger. The preds get a great young forward and a defenseman to help hold down the for with Weber gone.

To Montreal: Rights to Radulov

To Nashville: Yannic Weber (Diaz? Emelin?)+pick conditional on Radulov re-signing

Radulov played juniors in Quebec, so I think he would definitely sign in MTL. I'll be honest and say I dont get to see the Habs much, so I would say whoever is the best of the three young defenseman named would be what it takes. Preds only do this if Rads wont come back to Nashville.

To Pittsburgh: UFA rights to AK, RFA rights to SK

To Nashville: Tyler Kennedy+Eric Tangradi

Pittsburgh gets the two better players, Nashville gets rid of the distractions. With SK calling out Trotz today, I think he's dealt.

Vorachek-Pavelski-Erat
Hornqvist-Fisher-Smith
Kennedy-Legwand-Bourque
Tangradi-Spaling-Halischuk
Yip

Coburn-Josi
Murray-Blum
Klein-Y.Weber
Ellis?

Rinne

Certainly a step back, but not bad for our two best players wanting out. Thoughts?

Halifaxhab* 05-17-2012 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Top 6 Spaling (Post 49833309)
Suter looks like he is on his way out, and Weber may not want to stay if Suter doesn't. That is not at all confirmed, just idle speculation. Im just curious what we could do if they do want out. My idea....

To San Jose: Rights to Ryan Suter+Colin Wilson+Anders Lindback+(prospect)

To Nashville: Joe Pavelski+Douglas Murray

Suter's uncle said he wants Ryan to play for the Sharks awhile back (not sure where the link went, would love to see someone bring it back). If Suter signs there, San Jose gets one heck of a player out of this, plus Wilson and Lindback. Nashville gets their #1 center and a depth defenseman.

To Philadelphia: Shea Weber+(Prospect)

To Nashville: Jakub Vorachek+Brayden Coburn

Philly gets quite the replacement for Chris Pronger. The preds get a great young forward and a defenseman to help hold down the for with Weber gone.

To Montreal: Rights to Radulov

To Nashville: Yannic Weber (Diaz? Emelin?)+pick conditional on Radulov re-signing

Radulov played juniors in Montreal, so I think he would definitely sign there. I'll be honest and say I dont get to see the Habs much, so I would say whoever is the best of the three young defenseman named would be what it takes. Preds only do this if Rads wont come back to Nashville.

To Pittsburgh: UFA rights to AK, RFA rights to SK

To Nashville: Tyler Kennedy+Eric Tangradi

Pittsburgh gets the two better players, Nashville gets rid of the distractions. With SK calling out Trotz today, I think he's dealt.

Vorachek-Pavelski-Erat
Hornqvist-Fisher-Smith
Kennedy-Legwand-Bourque
Tangradi-Spaling-Halischuk
Yip

Coburn-Josi
Murray-Blum
Klein-Y.Weber
Ekholm

Rinne

Certainly a step back, but not bad for our two best players wanting out. Thoughts?

I'd do Weber for Radulov rights. But no pick. And Radulov played junior in Quebec City.

Perro 05-17-2012 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Top 6 Spaling (Post 49833309)
Suter looks like he is on his way out, and Weber may not want to stay if Suter doesn't. That is not at all confirmed, just idle speculation. Im just curious what we could do if they do want out. My idea....

To San Jose: Rights to Ryan Suter+Colin Wilson+Anders Lindback+(prospect)

To Nashville: Joe Pavelski+Douglas Murray

Suter's uncle said he wants Ryan to play for the Sharks awhile back (not sure where the link went, would love to see someone bring it back). If Suter signs there, San Jose gets one heck of a player out of this, plus Wilson and Lindback. Nashville gets their #1 center and a depth defenseman.

To Philadelphia: Shea Weber+(Prospect)

To Nashville: Jakub Vorachek+Brayden Coburn

Philly gets quite the replacement for Chris Pronger. The preds get a great young forward and a defenseman to help hold down the for with Weber gone.

To Montreal: Rights to Radulov

To Nashville: Yannic Weber (Diaz? Emelin?)+pick conditional on Radulov re-signing

Radulov played juniors in Montreal, so I think he would definitely sign there. I'll be honest and say I dont get to see the Habs much, so I would say whoever is the best of the three young defenseman named would be what it takes. Preds only do this if Rads wont come back to Nashville.

To Pittsburgh: UFA rights to AK, RFA rights to SK

To Nashville: Tyler Kennedy+Eric Tangradi

Pittsburgh gets the two better players, Nashville gets rid of the distractions. With SK calling out Trotz today, I think he's dealt.

Vorachek-Pavelski-Erat
Hornqvist-Fisher-Smith
Kennedy-Legwand-Bourque
Tangradi-Spaling-Halischuk
Yip

Coburn-Josi
Murray-Blum
Klein-Y.Weber
Ekholm

Rinne

Certainly a step back, but not bad for our two best players wanting out. Thoughts?

I am not really sold on Vorachek, more of a fan of Schenn.

wej20 05-17-2012 05:19 PM

Don't want both the Kostitsyns.

Vaasa 05-17-2012 05:26 PM

The Sharks don't need Lindback. They literally have more goalies than they know what to deal with. And as much as would love Suter, the only way Pavelski is included in a deal for his rights if if the Sharks have had permission to talk to Suter ahead of time and know that he will sign.

Prongo 05-17-2012 05:27 PM

I would love that trade from a Flyers POV. That says something right there. If the Preds wanted Voracek, Mez/Coburn 2 first rounders I would still make that trade for Weber. In a heart beat.

Captain Hook 05-17-2012 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wej20 (Post 49833439)
Don't want both the Kostitsyns.

Yeah, I don't see Shero having interest in either of those guys. He may have interest in Weber or Suter if either is made available. Hard to say what he'd offer and his offer may not be nearly enough, but my guess is he will bid on them if they hit the trade or free agent market.

PaulSedin 05-17-2012 05:29 PM

i wouldn't trade a 2nd for Suter's rights

definitely not Pavelski

PHIFLY28 05-17-2012 05:32 PM

no,simply no coburn is staying and voracek is jagr replacement i would rather sign schultz and try for suter or trade
4 first 2 seconds meszaros and read
for
weber,smith

SIDGENO8771 05-17-2012 05:35 PM

More like Coburn + Couturier + Schenn for Weber

Players like Weber dont grow on trees.

Prongo 05-17-2012 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHIFLY28 (Post 49833777)
no,simply no coburn is staying and voracek is jagr replacement i would rather sign schultz and try for suter or trade
4 first 2 seconds meszaros and read
for
weber,smith

You wouldn't trade Voracek and Coburn for Shea Weber?? I will drive them myself to the airport. The Shea Weber who might be the #1 dman in all of the league, but definitely top 5. Flyers have a way of replacing forward depth, but getting a defenseman of Weber's ability, I would give a ton right now.

Top 6 Spaling 05-17-2012 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halifaxhab (Post 49833417)
I'd do Weber for Radulov rights. But no pick. And Radulov played junior in Quebec City.

Fixed the Quebec thing.

Meh, that's small details. If Rads won't sign here, we need to get what we can.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wej20 (Post 49833439)
Don't want both the Kostitsyns.

Do you want one or the other instead?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaasa (Post 49833593)
The Sharks don't need Lindback. They literally have more goalies than they know what to deal with. And as much as would love Suter, the only way Pavelski is included in a deal for his rights if if the Sharks have had permission to talk to Suter ahead of time and know that he will sign.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulSedin (Post 49833667)
i wouldn't trade a 2nd for Suter's rights

definitely not Pavelski

How about Suter's Rights+Wilson+Blum instead?

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHIFLY28 (Post 49833777)
no,simply no coburn is staying and voracek is jagr replacement i would rather sign schultz and try for suter or trade
4 first 2 seconds meszaros and read
for
weber,smith

Um....no to that one. You're crazy not to want the original deal from a Philly point of view.

Prongo 05-17-2012 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SIDGENO8771 (Post 49833869)
More like Coburn + Couturier + Schenn for Weber

Players like Weber dont grow on trees.

This is a little too much. I would go Coburn, Schenn, and 1st and a 3rd for Weber and a prospect though.

Top 6 Spaling 05-17-2012 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SIDGENO8771 (Post 49833869)
More like Coburn + Couturier + Schenn for Weber

Players like Weber dont grow on trees.

Signed long term, yes. He's and RFA for one year, then hit free agency if he wants to. I'd love for that to be the deal, I'm just assuming the RFA thing and the fact he hypothetically wouldnt sign in Nashville would hurt his value.

Arrch 05-17-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Top 6 Spaling (Post 49833901)
How about Suter's Rights+Wilson+Blum instead?

Don't need nighties, needs lefties and forwards.

Top 6 Spaling 05-17-2012 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arrch (Post 49833997)
Don't need nighties, needs lefties and forwards.

Hmmm....Suter+Wilson+Austin Watson?

HooliganX2 05-17-2012 05:42 PM

I think after those trades Nashville is a most likely lottery team unless Rinne can steal enough games to make them a bubble team.

Top 6 Spaling 05-17-2012 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HooliganX2 (Post 49834041)
I think after those trades Nashville is a most likely lottery team unless Rinne can steal enough games to make them a bubble team.

Radulov, Weber, and Suter all wanting out means we're screwed regardless. This is my attempt to make the best of a bad hypothetical situation.

dan1el 05-17-2012 05:46 PM

Mika Zibanejad (last year's 6 overall) + Nick Foligno (2nd or 3rd line forward, played all three spots) + Patrick Wiercoch (pretty good D prospect, likely a 4-5 d-man) + this years 15th overall for Weber's RFA rights?

SeriousHabs 05-17-2012 05:49 PM

Weber for Radulov's rights is a done deal! Same for Diaz, no for Emelin.

Top 6 Spaling 05-17-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeriousHabs (Post 49834259)
Weber for Radulov's rights is a done deal! Same for Diaz, no for Emelin.

How do those two rank? Dont know much about them

Arrch 05-17-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Top 6 Spaling (Post 49834021)
Hmmm....Suter+Wilson+Austin Watson?

Suter's rights for some middle prospect and/or pick + "future considerations". Those future considerations would be Pavelski for free if he signs.

Either that, or give us the option of negotiating with Suter beforehand, and if he agrees to sign, Pavelski for Suter straight up.

hockeyball 05-17-2012 05:51 PM

Suter's rights don't have a lot of value to me. We are so abysmal at signing major free agents that I would assume he'd refuse. IF he does want to play here, we'll just wait for free agency.

I do like Colin Wilson, but we'd be more likely to look at other forwards and prospects. The Colin Wilson, Ryan Ellis, Suters rights and a 2nd deal that was previously discussed I liked a lot more. I think that was for JT though, but either way, thats closer.

Top 6 Spaling 05-17-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arrch (Post 49834333)
Suter's rights for some middle prospect and/or pick + "future considerations". Those future considerations would be Pavelski for free if he signs.

Either that, or give us the option of negotiating with Suter beforehand, and if he agrees to sign, Pavelski for Suter straight up
.

perfect with me

untouchable21 05-17-2012 06:02 PM

Actually some well thought out proposals that are not slanted towards any team. :clap:

Not too sure about the Pittsburgh one though.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:13 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.