HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Chicago Blackhawks (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   OT: Memorial Cup (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1193525)

UsernameWasTaken 05-20-2012 07:10 PM

Memorial Cup
 
Anyone else watching this? I'm a London Knights fan, so I am. I think they have a chance at winning it this year. They beat St. John's last night and they're playing well tonight (but the game's still tied).

DayNah 05-20-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UsernameWasTaken (Post 49940113)
Anyone else watching this? I'm a London Knights fan, so I am. I think they have a chance at winning it this year. They beat St. John's last night and they're playing well tonight (but the game's still tied).

Saint John ;)

St John's is in Newfoundland.

IU Hawks fan 05-20-2012 11:04 PM

I had it on tonight. Was rooting for London, and they preceded to get smoked.

UsernameWasTaken 05-20-2012 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DayNah (Post 49946285)
Saint John ;)

St John's is in Newfoundland.

yeah, sorry...i meant the one in NB. i get the two confused :facepalm:

UsernameWasTaken 05-20-2012 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IU Hawks fan (Post 49946511)
I had it on tonight. Was rooting for London, and they preceded to get smoked.

i thought they would win...apparently i was wrong. by the end the game was like watching the pens/flyers.

DayNah 05-20-2012 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UsernameWasTaken (Post 49946621)
yeah, sorry...i meant the one in NB. i get the two confused :facepalm:

Probably the most 2 mispronounced cities going. :laugh:

I live in Moncton and have heard Saint John referred to as St John's.

xX Hot Fuss 05-21-2012 12:50 AM

I wonder who the hawks will draft from the memorial cup. Shaw seemed to work out pretty well last year

UsernameWasTaken 05-21-2012 08:57 PM

Sea Dogs won so now all four teams have one win and one loss.

HLLYWD99 05-25-2012 10:30 AM

St John vs Shawinigan in the semi final tonight, this should be a battle royal.:fight:

DayNah 05-25-2012 03:57 PM

Let's do this Saint John!

UsernameWasTaken 05-25-2012 04:46 PM

yes, i want SJ to win. a SJ/London final would be great! :nod:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:29 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.