HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Who do you want to play tonight: Scott or Bickel? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1193821)

Beacon 05-21-2012 12:54 PM

Who do you want to play tonight: Scott or Bickel?
 
Who should play tonight: Jon Scott or Stu Bickel?

gmerger37 05-21-2012 12:56 PM

Considering that it's going to be for 5 minutes or less tops I would much rather go with the guy who has been playing in the playoffs the past month as oppposed to someone who hasn't seen game action in a half dozen or so weeks.

NYRFAN218 05-21-2012 12:57 PM

Bickel. Scott hasn't played in who knows how long and would get destroyed by the Devils speed. Bickel will be fine in his 4 minutes of ice time tonight.

AJRanger 05-21-2012 12:57 PM

Bickel. No contest.

MortUWary 05-21-2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmerger37 (Post 49957167)
Considering that it's going to be for 5 minutes or less tops I would much rather go with the guy who has been playing in the playoffs the past month as oppposed to someone who hasn't seen game action in a half dozen or so weeks.

Was about to post the same exact thing.

Lundsanity30 05-21-2012 12:58 PM

trash or crap? anyway, Bickel.

Kershaw 05-21-2012 12:58 PM

Wellman or Erixon.

nyr2k2 05-21-2012 01:02 PM

It's Bickel. Zip's Twitter said as much.

Jarkko Immonen 05-21-2012 01:04 PM

Where's my neither option? Dumb move Torts. PLAY WELLMAN.

NYR Viper 05-21-2012 01:06 PM

Yeah, Wellman should play here.....

Jarkko Immonen 05-21-2012 01:11 PM

It's not like Wellman is a rookie. He had 7 points in 14 games with the Wild before the Rangers traded for him. He's fast and accountable in his own end. GREAT shot. Put him with Rupper and Mitchell on the fourth line and you could get lucky. Bickel will be worthless.

wolfgaze 05-21-2012 01:13 PM

Scott is not a serviceable hockey player.

WeWillWinTonight 05-21-2012 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kershaw (Post 49957239)
Wellman or Erixon.

Erixon wouldn't get a shift

RangerFan10 05-21-2012 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kershaw (Post 49957239)
Wellman or Erixon.

This,
But I actually think Bickel isn't useless in this series. We could use his snarl...this series is only going to get uglier, especially with the coaches continuing their media bashing at each team that started in the regular season.

Kershaw 05-21-2012 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RangerFan10 (Post 49958593)
This,
But I actually think Bickel isn't useless in this series. We could use his snarl...this series is only going to get uglier, especially with the coaches continuing their media bashing at each team that started in the regular season.

Bickel fell into Clarkson's trap and Clarkson proceeded to score the GWG in game 2. I have a feeling we'll see another stupid game like that from him.

vipernsx 05-21-2012 01:50 PM

Scott would have circles skated around him while he fumbled to keep up with the play. At least Bickel can run into someone with an illegal hit, take them out and get suspended.

Mio41 05-21-2012 01:52 PM

Scott is a waste of a hockey stick...

Vitto79 05-21-2012 02:02 PM

agreed Scott blows but atleast the guy has played Forward a bunch in his career. I say the big man for this game but only give him 2 shifts a period and non in the 3rd.

Bickel upfront? eeeew. Anyone of the Taxi squad is a better option.

Reality is Feds, Rupp and Mitchell are going to have to step it up. One of them anyways

Kreider Typical 05-21-2012 02:07 PM

not much of an option, but bickel is the clear frontrunner here.

NYSportsfan87 05-21-2012 02:18 PM

I'm still not convinced John Scott knows how to skate. I'd much rather dress Bickel.

Vitto79 05-21-2012 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarkko Immonen (Post 49957665)
It's not like Wellman is a rookie. He had 7 points in 14 games with the Wild before the Rangers traded for him. He's fast and accountable in his own end. GREAT shot. Put him with Rupper and Mitchell on the fourth line and you could get lucky. Bickel will be worthless.

yea I am not sure why they dont even entertain Wellman or crap even Newbury at this point. Bickel and Scott are bums. You dont see NJ dressing Boulton or Jannsen.

Ah well whoever it is will barely play . just hope they dont F up something when they are on. If they score I willl poop my pants

Reijo R 05-21-2012 02:26 PM

Being that it's for a forward spot, I'd go Scott. Plus, I have a feeling the Devils would be VERY frustrated if they were losing this game late tonight, and I wouldn't mind Scott being available to crack someone's (cough - Clarkson - cough) face in if the Devils try to get chippy.

Rangers Fail 05-21-2012 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfgaze (Post 49957729)
Scott is not a serviceable hockey player.

This.

Scott is waste of a hickey stick.

Killem Dafoe 05-21-2012 02:31 PM

hmm there's no "none of the above" option in this poll?

well ****, Bickel only because Scott is that much worse.

GloveSave35 05-21-2012 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vitto79 (Post 49960239)
yea I am not sure why they dont even entertain Wellman or crap even Newbury at this point. Bickel and Scott are bums. You dont see NJ dressing Boulton or Jannsen.

Ah well whoever it is will barely play . just hope they dont F up something when they are on. If they score I willl poop my pants

That pretty much sums up my feelings on the subject as well :laugh:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:19 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.