HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   ECHL and other Minor Pro Leagues (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   ECHL 2012-2013 schedule (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1198587)

LadyStanley 05-29-2012 06:47 PM

ECHL 2012-2013 schedule
 
http://www.facebook.com/Stocktonthun...50931846267351

Will be announced 11:30am PT (2:30pm ET) tomorrow (5/30).

LadyStanley 05-29-2012 10:39 PM

ontarioreign: RT @ECHL: The 2012-13 #ECHL schedule will be announced at 2 p.m. ET tomorrow (May 30).


Or 30 minutes earlier. :sarcasm:

LadyStanley 05-30-2012 03:36 PM

http://www.echl.com/echl-releases-20...hedule-p177650

Full schedule

SouthernJ 05-30-2012 05:52 PM

I love that we're playing some western conferencers (Glads). I really hope I can make the Ontario Reign game. It seems like Glad fans are happy, too.

No Fun Shogun 05-30-2012 06:24 PM

Too bad I won't be able to catch any games this year....

SouthernJ 05-30-2012 07:43 PM

I have half season tickets so I can go to a lot of the games.

akacesfan 05-30-2012 08:52 PM

I'm so annoyed because the Aces are the only team in the Western Conference that won't be playing any teams back east.

At least we have more than two games at home in March this year.

Avsrule2002 05-30-2012 08:54 PM

Colorado gets the ECHL champs and the CHL champs in our barn this year.

LadyStanley 05-30-2012 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akacesfan (Post 50332475)
I'm so annoyed because the Aces are the only team in the Western Conference that won't be playing any teams back east.

:dunno:

Umm. San Francisco & Stockton don't.

akacesfan 05-30-2012 10:33 PM

Never mind, you're right. I had quickly glanced through and I thought I had seen those two teams. Still, an Eastern Conference team hasn't come up to Alaska in the regular season since 2007.

FrancoRussianAlaskan 05-31-2012 01:07 AM

I got the Solar Bears press release and did a facepalm while reading it. They say they're in a division with the Greenville Growl.

LadyStanley 05-31-2012 01:14 AM

FTR, Jan 22-23 Colorado is hosting ECHL ASG (Loveland, CO).

SFTC Addict 05-31-2012 07:07 AM

Somebody wanted the ASG???

But whoever made the schedule did a terrible job.

We start the season with 6 straight at home, then 6 on the road, then back home for 6 more. Later in the year we have a 7 game road trip.

1/3 of our home dates are over by November....

Only 25 of our home games are on Friday/Saturday.

Bored5000 05-31-2012 08:12 AM

It will be cool to see Las Vegas come in to Reading. I am just thankful it didn't cut down on the 43 games scheduled against Elmira, Trenton and Wheeling. :shakehead

I get it that travel costs are a huge issue, but with several new teams coming into the East, it would be nice if 60 percent of the schedule wasn't against the same three teams every year. I guess I will do what I have done the past several years -- try to hit as many different teams as possible while keeping the Elmira, Trenton and Wheeling games to a bare minimum.

pelts35.com 05-31-2012 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Green Men Rule (Post 50347389)
Somebody wanted the ASG???

But whoever made the schedule did a terrible job.

We start the season with 6 straight at home, then 6 on the road, then back home for 6 more. Later in the year we have a 7 game road trip.

1/3 of our home dates are over by November....

Only 25 of our home games are on Friday/Saturday.

Yes, but you only have 3 Wednesday night games. I don't think you can complain too much when over 90% of your home games are on the weekend, especially when your 7 Sunday games are at 4:05.

SFTC Addict 05-31-2012 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bored5000 (Post 50348291)
It will be cool to see Las Vegas come in to Reading. I am just thankful it didn't cut down on the 43 games scheduled against Elmira, Trenton and Wheeling. :shakehead

I get it that travel costs are a huge issue, but with several new teams coming into the East, it would be nice if 60 percent of the schedule wasn't against the same three teams every year. I guess I will do what I have done the past several years -- try to hit as many different teams as possible while keeping the Elmira, Trenton and Wheeling games to a bare minimum.

You are lucky, we don't see any Western teams. We also don't see every East team as Florida and Gwinnett don't come to town.

I do too. It would be different if each team returned a core every year for years. Hell, Reading won't even have Labelle anymore.

Theres this stretch in December/early January that 4 of 5 home games are against Reading...

Andre Poodle Lussier 06-03-2012 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Green Men Rule (Post 50347389)
Somebody wanted the ASG???

But whoever made the schedule did a terrible job.

We start the season with 6 straight at home, then 6 on the road, then back home for 6 more. Later in the year we have a 7 game road trip.

1/3 of our home dates are over by November....

Only 25 of our home games are on Friday/Saturday.

Reading plays over half of its home slate against three teams. That's pretty sad as well.

SFTC Addict 06-04-2012 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andre Poodle Lussier (Post 50455697)
Reading plays over half of its home slate against three teams. That's pretty sad as well.

Does every East team come to town? Florida and Gwinnett don't come here.

I'm mystified on why Vegas isn't coming here as they are playing in Reading.

Bored5000 06-04-2012 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Green Men Rule (Post 50486361)
Does every East team come to town? Florida and Gwinnett don't come here.

Yes. Reading is not traveling to Gwinnett this season, but every Eastern team does make at least one appearance in Reading.

ReignFan88 06-07-2012 01:13 PM

Reign
 
Thank God I get to see another east coast team come to Ontario!!! And a new team at that!:yo:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:16 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.