HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New Jersey Devils (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   My trip over for game 5! (please post if u want to meet up) (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1203585)

Devilswede 06-06-2012 10:41 PM

My trip over for game 5! (please post if u want to meet up)

I didn't want to jinx it before by making a thread, but now it's official and now I can happily look forward to Saturday!! :)

And the reason why I'm making a new thread about it is so I don't miss any posts or info by you guys, so I'm hoping the mods will let it stay as an own thread.

I just wanted to gather all info from most of you guys that are going to the game and where we'll be able to meet all of you. It's awesome that the game is on a Saturday, and I'm guessing the activities before the games are longer, bigger and better.

Where do most of you hang out before/after games? What are the places most of you go to?

I don't mean any disrespect to anyone and would hate to forget anyone, but please post here if you want to at least say hello. I go way back with CJ (love this girl), and guys like Cowbell, njdevsfan95, Drew and many of other guys whose usernames have changed over the years. :) please post in here and hopefully I get a chance to say at least hello on Saturday.

I'm looking forward to this! Dream come true!

GO DEVILS!

Mr.Krinkle 06-06-2012 11:18 PM

I'll probably be getting to the game just as the puck drops, it's my Dad's 60th and also Belmont Stakes day, so family things are happening.

If I don't hit traffic and get a quick parking spot, I usually park near Hell's Kitchen which is where I'm sure most of folks will be.

Otherwise, usually there's a little post 1st period analysis session outside of 225.

Darius Dangleaitis 06-06-2012 11:20 PM

Would love to meet up dude! PM me what your plans are.

RNCDevil 06-06-2012 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devilswede (Post 50612757)
I didn't want to jinx it before by making a thread, but now it's official and now I can happily look forward to Saturday!! :)

And the reason why I'm making a new thread about it is so I don't miss any posts or info by you guys, so I'm hoping the mods will let it stay as an own thread.

I just wanted to gather all info from most of you guys that are going to the game and where we'll be able to meet all of you. It's awesome that the game is on a Saturday, and I'm guessing the activities before the games are longer, bigger and better.

Where do most of you hang out before/after games? What are the places most of you go to?

I don't mean any disrespect to anyone and would hate to forget anyone, but please post here if you want to at least say hello. I go way back with CJ (love this girl), and guys like Cowbell, njdevsfan95, Drew and many of other guys whose usernames have changed over the years. :) please post in here and hopefully I get a chance to say at least hello on Saturday.

GO DEVILS!

Very happy for you man. Wish I could be there.

BenedictGomez 06-06-2012 11:22 PM

Very happy for you. Was thinking yesterday how bad it would suck if the Devils were swept what with you having plane tickets etc.....

theking72 06-06-2012 11:26 PM

Great weather forecast for Saturday, have a great time at the Rock DS.

Devilswede 06-06-2012 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BenedictGomez (Post 50614203)
Very happy for you. Was thinking yesterday how bad it would suck if the Devils were swept what with you having plane tickets etc.....

Thanx buddy! I was extremely nervous during tonight's game for multiple reasons. But it worked out thank God.

Will you be at the game?

BrodeurRULES 06-06-2012 11:54 PM

Nice I will be in 122 ( row 5) too.....

Devilswede 06-07-2012 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrodeurRULES (Post 50615123)
Nice I will be in 122 ( row 5) too.....

Row 7 for us. Definitely gotta say hi! I'll probably be wearing my Brodeur jersey and one of my buddies a Gionta #14. We also have a Kings fan with us, who will probably wear his Kings jersey. (yuck I know):)

Richer's Ghost 06-07-2012 12:27 AM

Enjoy it - as a long distance fan it's so cool to experience what most on here can anytime, and even more fun to put faces to names. It can be overwhelming but just have fun and soak it in. They're even better in person and really go out of their way to make sure you experience things you'd never expect. Cowbell and CJ in particular made my first trip really great but they made sure to introduce me to most the names you know so well.

Wish I could be there with you, but my budget got a vasectomy this year. ;)

Bleedred 06-07-2012 12:29 AM

Enjoy the trip! Not thinking this team was gonna make it past the second round if not the first I used my vacation time to attend all the games in the first round!

Mory Schneideur* 06-07-2012 01:02 AM

I'm new, but I might be down for this! :D

Rhodes 81 06-07-2012 02:14 AM

i wish i could be there to meet you and everyone else. i hope the devils give you a good show!

njdevsfn95 06-07-2012 05:18 AM

Did your seats move?

Regardless, see you Saturday!

onefatsurfer 06-07-2012 06:14 AM

I'd like to meet up, for sure. Have a great time in the states!

cj225 06-07-2012 07:27 AM

I have to march in a parade in Wildwood on Saturday that doesn't start until 2...if I can get back to the base between 5-6, I shouldn't have a problem getting there before the puck drops, but won't have too much time to hang out!

We can definitely do the 225 meet-up! I'm so pumped we get to see the Devils play one more time AND that I'm finally meeting DS in person! It's seriously been like 10 years this kid and I have talked...

Semak 06-07-2012 07:45 AM

From now on any thread about going to NJ and watching a game should be titled "Making a DS Excursion: Episode ? Poster's Name".

Just a suggestion.

TonyTheGr8 06-07-2012 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devilswede (Post 50612757)

GO DEVILS!

While I can't exactly root for your team on Saturday, would just like to wish you a safe flight over, and I hope you have a great time no matter what the outcome..and also, thanks again for the free hotel stay in Boston! ;)

Go hockey! :yo:

Cowbell232 06-07-2012 08:32 AM

Definitely meeting up with you guys at some point... can't pass up that chance! Get over here safe too.

njdevsfn95 06-07-2012 08:33 AM

I just see you called me "njdevsfan95."

I hope you get strip searched at the airport.

I hope you are the last one they let on the plane.

I hope youre stuck between a giant and a crying baby and behind a guy that leans all the way back in his seat.

I hope your luggage comes out last (hey, i couldve said lost so im being nice here).

What a joke. :shakehead

:sarcasm:

Lou's Koolaid 06-07-2012 09:03 AM

Experience some tailgating Stanley Cup style in the parking lot on the corner of Mulbury and Laffeyette st. The last time a group of Scandinavians made a visit to us we beat the Rags! Com'n by and get a fee beer or two and some food!:nod: If not see ya by sec 225.;)

Rob Nieds work ethic 06-07-2012 10:22 AM

Have a blast buddy! I did, though it wasn't playoff hockey.

Devilsfan92 06-07-2012 10:42 AM

Lucky son of a bi.... I mean that's awesome!

Seriously, have fun, safe trip, hope you see them win! :D

britdevil 06-07-2012 10:53 AM

So jealous. Have a great time DS, you definitely deserve to be there. I only wish I could be there with you.

Next year.

BrodeurRULES 06-07-2012 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devilswede (Post 50615635)
Row 7 for us. Definitely gotta say hi! I'll probably be wearing my Brodeur jersey and one of my buddies a Gionta #14. We also have a Kings fan with us, who will probably wear his Kings jersey. (yuck I know):)

Idk what jersey I will be wearing yet but my seat (11) is at the end of row 5 towards 121.