HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Calgary Flames (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Confirmed with Link: Nashville not resigning Radulov (Poll) (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1206213)

Skobel24 06-11-2012 11:24 PM

Nashville not resigning Radulov (Poll)
 
So, looks like they're looking to trade his rights. With him having a bad rep, the cost might not be too great. Would you consider it?

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20...nclick_check=1

MarkGio 06-11-2012 11:29 PM

We don't have the assets, or at least that's what Feaster should be saying.

Medium Rare* 06-11-2012 11:55 PM

I would rather get in a van with Luka Rocco Magnotta and a collection of sharp objects

TheHudlinator 06-12-2012 12:00 AM

If he is cheap to trade for then yes give it a shot the worst thing that happens is he leaves.

Stewie Griffin 06-12-2012 12:05 AM

A conditional 7th, at most.

Edit: or Krys Kolanos.

Flames Fanatic 06-12-2012 01:09 AM

All depends on the cost imo.

I don't like his attitude, I don't trust him as a long term asset, but if its a cheap acquisition, it doesn't hurt much.

TherapyforGlencross 06-12-2012 07:50 AM

Not at all. We don't need a big ego on our team again. His attitude is worse than Bourque's. ( I always thought that Bourque had a big ego)

Gary83* 06-12-2012 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie Griffin (Post 50806799)
A conditional 7th, at most.

Edit: or Krys Kolanos.

We have to keep Kolanos just for the cgypuxsux lolz

Northern Neighbour 06-12-2012 10:44 AM

Depends on the costs - compensation to the Predators and his salary demands. There's no questioning his skill, but his attitude is a big question mark. Still might be worth the risk on this veteran-laden team.

I'd deal Comeau's rights for Radulov's rights. Not sure if Nashville would bite, but Comeau is a Predators-type of player.

MarkGio 06-12-2012 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northern Neighbour (Post 50820363)
Depends on the costs - compensation to the Predators and his salary demands. There's no questioning his skill, but his attitude is a big question mark. Still might be worth the risk on this veteran-laden team.

I'd deal Comeau's rights for Radulov's rights. Not sure if Nashville would bite, but Comeau is a Predators-type of player.

I might prefer Comeau.

MarkGio 06-12-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flamesrule (Post 50816367)
Not at all. We don't need a big ego on our team again. His attitude is worse than Bourque's. ( I always thought that Bourque had a big ego)

Why do say that? Bourque always gave humble interviews, and he's been very charitable. He did a lot of Flames TV stuff, and he took getting traded very well even though he was clearly upset. What's with the Bourque hate?

tfong 06-12-2012 11:42 AM

Give them rights to sign Moss and be done with it.

bigchief12 06-12-2012 11:48 AM

If anything, the Flames could use a few more talented players with big egos and maybe a shyte disturber too. Meek well-mannered moderately talented players are getting us nowhere fast.

tfong 06-12-2012 02:17 PM

I'd say radulov has a big ego and fits that description lol.

I Hate Chris Butler 06-12-2012 02:38 PM

I'd offer him 4 million a year. Anything more and someone else can overpay him and regret it. "Best player not in the NHL" does not translate to "one of the best in the NHL." The amount of slobber on Radulov's **** this season was ridiculous.

FLAMES666 06-12-2012 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigchief12 (Post 50822871)
If anything, the Flames could use a few more talented players with big egos and maybe a shyte disturber too. Meek well-mannered moderately talented players are getting us nowhere fast.

No they don't, how do you think our veterans would take to that player. It would spell disaster right of the bat.

TherapyforGlencross 06-12-2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkGio (Post 50822045)
Why do say that? Bourque always gave humble interviews, and he's been very charitable. He did a lot of Flames TV stuff, and he took getting traded very well even though he was clearly upset. What's with the Bourque hate?

I don't exactly know how I figured out my opinion, most likely because he was inconsistent, which is obviously a wrong opinion.


I still stand by not wanting Radulov.

I Hate Chris Butler 06-12-2012 03:25 PM

Radulov is basically Zherdev. I'd say Zherdev was better before he was exiled.

Johnny Hoxville 06-12-2012 03:39 PM

Would rather sign Semin

Northern Heat 06-12-2012 04:23 PM

I'd rather take Peplinski out of retirement

TheHudlinator 06-12-2012 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Hate Jay Feaster (Post 50833455)
Radulov is basically Zherdev. I'd say Zherdev was better before he was exiled.

Where does stuff like this come from?

Zherdev ppg .62 and playoff ppg .2

Radulov ppg .66 and playoff ppg .78

I don't get the Radulov hate he was 30 min late from curfew because he was talking to NASHVILLE FANS. He didn't put up Crosby numbers but he was still a first line player.

bigchief12 06-13-2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLAMES666 (Post 50831577)
No they don't, how do you think our veterans would take to that player. It would spell disaster right of the bat.

The veterans, if they were worth their salt, would do everything they could to bring them into the fold and drive for a winning team.

Theo Fleury, Gary Roberts, Mike Vernon, Jim Peplinski.......these players didn't have big egos and big mouths to go with them? Did the veterans on the team pout when they were brought into the big club?

InfinityIggy 06-13-2012 11:38 AM

Trade the rights for Moss, Comeau and if we don't plan on resigning him: Joker.

Offer Radulov: 1 Year 6 Million or 2 Years 4.5 Million or 3 Years 3.5 Million

Done.

Bear61 06-13-2012 12:45 PM

Radulov's KHL negotiating rights have been aquired by CSKA Moscow... http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2...dulovs-rights/

Sounds like they will make a big offer, and they have deep pockets... It also sounds like they will make a pitch for Semin...

Earlier this year, CSKA Moscow already signed Alexander Radulov's older and ex-Blackhawk brother Igor...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:14 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.