HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New Jersey Devils (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Devils party it up after Game 6 (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1207125)

KovalchukFistPump 06-12-2012 11:39 PM

Devils party it up after Game 6

I don't know if this is being talked about at all over here but it's all over NJDevs. Whole team took a trip to an LA nightclub last night apparently. Not that bad really, except for some extreme shadiness from Zubrus, Poni, and Clarktard. Thread with links inside here (don't bother with the TMZ article - the youtube links are the worthwhile stuff):

http://www.njdevs.com/forums/index.p...ic=124548&st=0

Sorry for the obvious typo in the thread title.

Zajacs Bowl Cut 06-12-2012 11:43 PM

was waiting til this got here....

apice3* 06-12-2012 11:52 PM

So many new threads the past 24 hours. So many.

BenedictGomez 06-12-2012 11:56 PM

Like this one that was merged and deleted at least once or twice before today

Saugus 06-12-2012 11:56 PM

This was discussed previously, I believe the thread got merged.

paulytits 06-12-2012 11:58 PM

i love the confused tone of voice in those videos. those paparazzi fruit bags have no idea who the devils are. they probably dont even know what hockey is, like the majority of los angeles.

delete this garbage.

Wingman77 06-12-2012 11:59 PM

This one has some new stuff than the other thread, and all I can say is those kind of videos will not only piss Lou off if they get more attention, but that could do some damage relationship wise to those who are married if they get enough attention

KovalchukFistPump 06-13-2012 12:02 AM

Care to link me to where it is being discussed? Because I legitimately looked for at least a half hour prior to posting. Maybe three new threads wouldn't have been made on the same topic if there was a simple, easily noticeable thread on the main page instead of shuffling everything to megathreads.

It happened. Discuss it. Laugh about it. Make some memes of it. GIF Clarkson with the two chicks. Why is there such an allergic reaction to new threads on this forum?

The Great Dame 06-13-2012 12:03 AM

LMAO at Clarky (clearly drunk) with two chicks

I like how Greene is acting like their dads in the video :laugh:

And I certainly hope that is Poni's wife in that video

Wingman77 06-13-2012 12:04 AM

Clarkson walking into the parking meter was the highlight

BrodeursCups 06-13-2012 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KovalchukFistPump (Post 50855919)
Care to link me to where it is being discussed? Because I legitimately looked for at least a half hour prior to posting. Maybe three new threads wouldn't have been made on the same topic if there was a simple, easily noticeable thread on the main page instead of shuffling everything to megathreads.

It happened. Discuss it. Laugh about it. Make some memes of. GIF Clarkson with the two chicks. Why is there such an allergic reaction to new threads on this forum?

It has been merged at some point, but I agree with you, at the end of the day it's just a message board. I have no problem with this thread because things get buried and people don't know what has or hasn't been discussed.

Queensdevil 06-13-2012 12:08 AM

I can't believe we're still talking about this. Anybody that's played on any team in any sport will agree that this warrants a reaction of "who gives a ****". The season ended, they went to blow off some steam and at the same time celebrate a hell of a year. I love how close these guys are to each other.

Saugus 06-13-2012 12:08 AM

I think it got merged into a thread that was since locked. Whatever.

The Great Dame 06-13-2012 12:12 AM

Good to see Trav Zach Ilya and Marty all keeping it low-key by not appearing in these videos

kiwidevil 06-13-2012 12:13 AM

Anybody who doesn't expect things like this to happen have never been in a team atmosphere. A team is nothing if you don't spend time together away from the sport.

BrodeursCups 06-13-2012 12:13 AM

The season was over at that point and they went out and had a little fun at a club. Big deal...

These aren't robots, they wanted to have some drinks and they did (appears as though clarkson had more than others lol).

manilaNJ 06-13-2012 12:15 AM

Some of those videos could be a little damning... not entirely happy I gave them more views. Nothing scandalous, though.

KovalchukFistPump 06-13-2012 12:16 AM

Don't care about the team partying, glad they're close enough to be able to let off some steam together. Watching Clarkie, Zubes, and Poni pick up girls is pretty funny though. Zub's (very-attractive) wife is not going to like that.

doc e 06-13-2012 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bnots13 (Post 50856133)
Good to see Trav Zach Ilya and Marty all keeping it low-key by not appearing in these videos

Look further into the youtube account.

There's one with Brodeur, Kovalchuk, and Tallinder in the title.

DevilChuk* 06-13-2012 12:18 AM

Looks like they just went out to get some drinks/food since it was barely 8 by the time the game ended.. No-one outside of the three 'issues' (see below) really looked that happy.

Brodeur was out there but no video of Zach or Ilya.. which is nice, hopefully these two weren't too down on themselves but realized how close they were and the magnitude of the moment. Can only make them want it more.

Though, Clarkson, Poni and Zubrus all seem to be picking up chicks (and I am 100% sure Clarkson and Zubrus are married, idk about Poni).. which while it is a little disconcerting and not something I really wanted to see from them the night of a loss.. meh. Not a big deal at all.

At least they picked some hot ones..

edit: nvm Ilya is in one.. where is Zach though?? Maybe he's already in MIN :sarcasm:

Scottyk9 06-13-2012 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrodeursCups (Post 50856153)
The season was over at that point and they went out and had a little fun at a club. Big deal...

These aren't robots, they wanted to have some drinks and they did (appears as though clarkson had more than others lol).

Poni couldn't even stand straight :laugh:

Sykora, Volchie and Zubrus did not like the cameras.

apice3* 06-13-2012 12:19 AM

None of the players even looked like they enjoyed themselves.

Scottyk9 06-13-2012 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manilaNJ (Post 50856225)
Some of those videos could be a little damning... not entirely happy I gave them more views. Nothing scandalous, though.

Season's over I doubt anyone from the org will be upset, they weren't breaking laws.

doc e 06-13-2012 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilChuk (Post 50856273)
Looks like they just went out to get some drinks/food since it was barely 8 by the time the game ended.. No-one outside of the three 'issues' (see below) really looked that happy.

Brodeur was out there but no video of Zach or Ilya.. which is nice, hopefully these two weren't too down on themselves but realized how close they were and the magnitude of the moment. Can only make them want it more.

Though, Clarkson, Poni and Zubrus all seem to be picking up chicks (and I am 100% sure Clarkson and Zubrus are married, idk about Poni).. which while it is a little disconcerting and not something I really wanted to see from them the night of a loss.. meh. Not a big deal at all.

At least they picked some hot ones..

This one has Kovy, Marty, and the death glare from Volchenkov to the cameraman.

Scottyk9 06-13-2012 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apice3 (Post 50856301)
None of the players even looked like they enjoyed themselves.

Hence the women lol.