HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Buffalo Sabres (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   OT: Noooooo You can't have her, she's my baby (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1207525)

Fly Boy 06-13-2012 04:39 PM

Noooooo You can't have her, she's my baby
 
:) Hi all

jBuds 06-13-2012 04:40 PM

Qft.

This.

Ainec.

Ryder, Halak, Fourth.

My contributions here are done.

ZZamboni 06-13-2012 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fly Boy (Post 50880107)
Awesome first win!:yo:

I will occasionally be asking questions in the title. I expect answers people.

Be prepared to be disappointed. Only about 5-12 will answer :biglaugh:

Fly Boy 06-13-2012 04:57 PM

I just realized I have zero idea how to change the thread title. :laugh:

BuiltTagonTough 06-13-2012 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fly Boy (Post 50880759)
I just realized I have zero idea how to change the thread title. :laugh:

Edit the original post.

Timbo Slice 06-13-2012 04:58 PM

Is this what you call the OT thread?

HockeyH3aven 06-13-2012 06:05 PM



Let's get this party started!

:yo:

Penalty Killa 06-13-2012 07:13 PM

!sts

BuiltTagonTough 06-13-2012 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penalty Killa (Post 50885657)
!sts

Nugget posting again?

Afino 06-13-2012 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penalty Killa (Post 50885657)
!sts

It's been so long without chat I almost forgot what that was.

Penalty Killa 06-13-2012 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuiltTagonTough (Post 50888807)
Nugget posting again?

Nope. This has very special meaning pertaining to Flyboy.

Probably the highlight of chat during the ****storm of a season.

BuiltTagonTough 06-13-2012 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penalty Killa (Post 50889095)
Nope. This has very special meaning pertaining to Flyboy.

Probably the highlight of chat during the ****storm of a season.

I really oughta be in there more often. :laugh:

Any idea if it's gonna be up for the draft next week?

[/hockeyinOT]

Fly Boy 06-13-2012 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penalty Killa (Post 50889095)
Nope. This has very special meaning pertaining to Flyboy.

Probably the highlight of chat during the ****storm of a season.

That was the highlight? Really?:laugh:

ZZamboni 06-13-2012 09:33 PM

Oh the thoughts I have about inside jokes ....

Stop Winnin 06-13-2012 09:40 PM

So I have literally no idea what is going on in this thread... :laugh:

Afino 06-13-2012 09:44 PM

Highlight may have been Afino drunk chat. Or so I'm told.

BuiltTagonTough 06-13-2012 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Afino (Post 50891221)
Highlight may have been Afino drunk chat. Or so I'm told.

Not sure if it was you but I do recall some very fun chats involving drunkards.

Nothing tops the Jame phone call though. :laugh:

New Sabres Captain 06-13-2012 10:41 PM

Afino drunk chat, !sts, !manning, !missrachel, blaming Afino for always being ahead of us, random discussions not suitable for the OT thread...

Oh, and how can we forget...

Healthy is a path, healthy is a way, healthy makes a difference every single day.
HEALTHY CHANGES EVERYTHING!!!

BuiltTagonTough 06-13-2012 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoveDaSwords (Post 50893391)
Afino drunk chat, !sts, !manning, !missrachel, blaming Afino for always being ahead of us, random discussions not suitable for the OT thread...

Oh, and how can we forget...

Healthy is a path, healthy is a way, healthy makes a difference every single day.
HEALTHY CHANGES EVERYTHING!!!

I hate you.

enrothorne 06-13-2012 11:12 PM

Are we really going to WallyWorld daddy?

OpethianSabre20 06-13-2012 11:15 PM

Colbert did a number on Wallenda and Niagara Falls tonight. :laugh:

Oh and the new Rush album is amazing. :yo:


Mike McDermott 06-14-2012 05:36 AM

Page one and rule one is being broken? Way go to FB O_o

SackTastic 06-14-2012 08:33 AM

Competent account reps do not exist in the telecommunications industry. I work with about 10 different companies, and not one of them can ever get an order correct.

BackGroundMusic 06-14-2012 10:59 AM

Interesting to see such a young OT thread have so many title changes. And going from Dora to Terrordome is...interesting.

Penalty Killa 06-14-2012 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beechsack (Post 50901003)
Competent account reps do not exist in the telecommunications industry. I work with about 10 different companies, and not one of them can ever get an order correct.

Be nice! I'm an account rep in the telecommunications industry.

(not really, that would suck)

Quote:

Originally Posted by iciclesonapapershelf (Post 50904985)
Interesting to see such a young OT thread have so many title changes. And going from Dora to Terrordome is...interesting.

He's young. He'll wear down.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:15 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.