HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Proposal: Wsh - cgy - col (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1210913)

FLAMES666 06-19-2012 12:28 AM

Wsh - cgy - col
 
:flames
Stastny
WSH 1st 2012
COL 3rd 2012

:avs
Green
Backlund

:caps
Bouwmeester
Mueller
COL 1st 2013
CGY 1st 2012

avsman 06-19-2012 12:31 AM

Colorado has no need for Green, so theres no reason for the massive downgrade at center, terrible for the avs

BrickAHL 06-19-2012 12:31 AM

:laugh:

Another 3 team trade that is horrible for the Avs.

Rhaego 06-19-2012 12:33 AM

Terrible for the avs, value wise:

Stastny>>Green
Mueller+1st+3rd>>>Backlund

csanadi19 06-19-2012 12:35 AM

Can't believe you didnt even send any picks to the avs :handclap:

FLAMES666 06-19-2012 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockies94 (Post 51072637)
Terrible for the avs, value wise:

Stastny>>Green
Mueller+1st+3rd>>>Backlund

?????

Stastny is severely overrated around here

TheFactor 06-19-2012 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLAMES666 (Post 51072727)
?????

Stastny is severely overrated around here

Lol when's the last time your team had a number 1 center? 1989....

BrickAHL 06-19-2012 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLAMES666 (Post 51072727)
?????

Stastny is severely overrated around here

Agreed, Aves fans act like he is a god when really he is just an overpaid 2nd line center that is only capable of 50 points a season.

Rhaego 06-19-2012 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLAMES666 (Post 51072727)
?????

Stastny is severely overrated around here

This isn't the Green (or Stastny for that matter) of a couple years ago, he's been injury prone, hasn't produced, and his defense has always been somewhat questionable. If I'm not mistaken a lot of Cap fans want him traded with a first to move up in the draft...

Ice Cream Man 06-19-2012 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheFactor (Post 51072893)
Lol when's the last time your team had a number 1 center? 1989....

How does that refute his claim that Stastny is overrated here?

JurassicTunga 06-19-2012 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheFactor (Post 51072893)
Lol when's the last time your team had a number 1 center? 1989....

Jokinen > Stastny

Capathetic 06-19-2012 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheFactor (Post 51072893)
Lol when's the last time your team had a number 1 center? 1989....

Ohhh burn. However Green does when healthy score about as much as Stastny.

Rhaego 06-19-2012 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubynj (Post 51072987)
Ohhh burn. However Green does when healthy score about as much as Stastny.

7 points last year in 40ish games, yeah Mike Green is definitely who we need...... :laugh:

Duchene2MacKinnon 06-19-2012 01:01 AM

Mueller+Stastny+1st and 3rd for Green and Backlund? :laugh:

I would rather have keep Stastny if that's the best the avs can get. Green is a 1 dimensional player that brings nothing to the table that the avs don't already have/coming up. Backlund isn't impressive when I've watched him play. Also I'd rather not give the caps another Yakupov.

NeilYoung 06-19-2012 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockies94 (Post 51072953)
This isn't the Green (or Stastny for that matter) of a couple years ago, he's been injury prone, hasn't produced, and his defense has always been somewhat questionable. If I'm not mistaken a lot of Cap fans want him traded with a first to move up in the draft...

A lot are okay with him moving on in the right deal... But just to move up? **** no


And screw stastny

BrickAHL 06-19-2012 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeilYoung (Post 51073115)
A lot are okay with him moving on in the right deal... But just to move up? **** no


And screw stastny

and screw Green.

FLAMES666 06-19-2012 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheFactor (Post 51072893)
Lol when's the last time your team had a number 1 center? 1989....

And if we got Stastny it would still be 1989 because he is basically a really good number 2.

Halpysback 06-19-2012 01:07 AM

Wait we're moving Green and a 1st... and we're not the ones getting Stastny back?

FLAMES666 06-19-2012 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronaldo (Post 51073111)
Mueller+Stastny+1st and 3rd for Green and Backlund? :laugh:

I would rather have keep Stastny if that's the best the avs can get. Green is a 1 dimensional player that brings nothing to the table that the avs don't already have/coming up. Backlund isn't impressive when I've watched him play. Also I'd rather not give the caps another Yakupov.

I'm just curious to what defenseman on the Avs is the next Green? The guy has been injured the last two seasons but he is also a d man that scored 31 goals in one season. You honestly don't think he would be a good d partner for Johnson???

PAZ 06-19-2012 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLAMES666 (Post 51072541)
:flames
Stastny
WSH 1st 2012
COL 3rd 2012

:avs
Green
Backlund

:caps
Bouwmeester
Mueller
COL 1st 2013
CGY 1st 2012

Ok, well we definitely see you hate the Avs here.

In other threads flames fans were agreeing that Backlund was worth a 2nd and 3rd /prospect. So in what alternate universe do you live in where Staz, Mueller, Avs 1st and 3rd = Green and Backlund? For arguments sakes, lets low ball Mueller's trade value and say he's worth a 2nd and 3rd. Staz, 1st, and 3rd = RFA Green?

Capathetic 06-19-2012 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockies94 (Post 51073047)
7 points last year in 40ish games, yeah Mike Green is definitely who we need...... :laugh:

True. How many did Wideman get taking up his powerplay time though? Do you think if Green were healthy Wideman is an allstar? Just look at the caps 7-0 start. I think Green had 6 pts in those seven games. Then he got hurt.

It is also of note that he was nearly stellar on defense in the playoffs...while Wideman was on ice for nearly every goal against. He really looks to be hitting his stride again and I dont want him to go.

31 goals and 75+ pts when the caps are clicking esp on the powerplay. Mcphee's goal should be restoring that this offseason. Has Stastny ever had that many goals? Points?

TheJuxtaposer 06-19-2012 01:11 AM

I wish the OP didn't have a username or location didn't scream Calgary Flames so it would be more exciting when I sarcastically ask if he's a Flames fan?

avsman 06-19-2012 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLAMES666 (Post 51073163)
And if we got Stastny it would still be 1989 because he is basically a really good number 2.

Stastny put up 79 points in 81 games with Stewie, Iginla plays a similiar game just better all around, just imagine staz to iggy every game would be absolute dynamite

FLAMES666 06-19-2012 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAZ (Post 51073217)
Ok, well we definitely see you hate the Avs here.

In other threads flames fans were agreeing that Backlund was worth a 2nd and 3rd /prospect. So in what alternate universe do you live in where Staz, Mueller, Avs 1st and 3rd = Green and Backlund? For arguments sakes, lets low ball Mueller's trade value and say he's worth a 2nd and 3rd. Staz, 1st, and 3rd = RFA Green?

Maybe after last season but I sure the hell wouldn't trade him for that.

Duchene2MacKinnon 06-19-2012 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLAMES666 (Post 51073163)
And if we got Stastny it would still be 1989 because he is basically a really good number 2.

Not that I disagree with you but where is the logic from the avs POV? We get an offensive dman, that we don't really need and Backlund.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:56 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.