HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Winnipeg Jets (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Confirmed with Link: Please welcome the newest Jets mod, Klaus! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1211683)

Hammer Slammer 06-20-2012 01:27 AM

Please welcome the newest Jets mod, Klaus!
 
Join me in giving a warm welcome to our newest mod, Klaus!

Congrats - and don't be too hard on the rookie, everyone. :D

Aerial 06-20-2012 01:34 AM

Congratulations Klaus, hope us wrangy kids don't give you too much trouble. ;)

TroubaFan1 06-20-2012 01:47 AM

Always nice to have another mod :sarcasm:.

Reed Solomon 06-20-2012 03:25 AM

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...ny/Tonight.gif

Tonight .... You.

congrats!

Daynz 06-20-2012 05:25 AM

Congratulations Klaus. :)
Please be gentle.

Guerzy 06-20-2012 07:18 AM

Welcome, Klaus!

Go extra hard on everybody. :D

DespoticNewt 06-20-2012 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reed Solomon (Post 51122919)

Gif saved. :D

Gump Hasek 06-20-2012 08:10 AM

I, for one, welcome our new moderator overlord. I'd also like to remind the moderators that as a trusted member of this community I can be quite helpful in the rounding up of others to toil in their underground sugar caves.

Diatidialga 06-20-2012 08:29 AM

So what, all our new Global Mods are to good for us? ;)

Crongratz Klaus

Guerzy 06-20-2012 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diatidialga (Post 51125267)
So what, all our new Global Mods are to good for us? ;)

It just means we can follow you anywhere on the site. :D

Hurt 06-20-2012 08:39 AM

Grats Klaus! Don't let Guerzy bully you, he's a big softie :P

Guerzy 06-20-2012 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hurt (Post 51125411)
Grats Klaus! Don't let Guerzy bully you, he's a big softie :P

... *scrolls down to "forum ban" ... CLICK*

You should receive your message via pm in 3.. 2... 1... :razz:

Huffer 06-20-2012 08:57 AM

Congrats!

Hank Chinaski 06-20-2012 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gump Hasek (Post 51124991)
I, for one, welcome our new moderator overlord. I'd also like to remind the moderators that as a trusted member of this community I can be quite helpful in the rounding up of others to toil in their underground sugar caves.

:laugh:

Congrats and welcome Klaus, aka The Artist Formerly Known as Jetsethabs. A great choice.

Fun fact: Jetsethabs is supposed to be read as 'Jets et Habs', not 'Jet set Habs'. The more you know!

Jet 06-20-2012 09:32 AM

Congrats Klaus!!! Kick ass and take names! Don't forget to take the names, I usually forget that.

:D

bigplay41 06-20-2012 10:10 AM

Congrats Klaus!!

roccerfeller 06-20-2012 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank Chinaski (Post 51126241)
:laugh:

Congrats and welcome Klaus, aka The Artist Formerly Known as Jetsethabs. A great choice.

Fun fact: Jetsethabs is supposed to be read as 'Jets et Habs', not 'Jet set Habs'. The more you know!


Oh word, thats awesome! I never knew he transformed into Klaus!

That's awesome.

Welcome and congrats Klaus!

bigplay41 06-20-2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roccerfeller (Post 51127975)
Oh word, thats awesome! I never knew he transformed into Klaus!

That's awesome.

Welcome and congrats Klaus!

Correction for ya Klaus is a female ;)

Guerzy 06-20-2012 10:37 AM

Confirmed With Link: ... yep, it's legit. :sarcasm: :D

Klaus 06-20-2012 10:38 AM

Thanks guys :D

Hammer Slammer 06-20-2012 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guerzy (Post 51128657)
Confirmed With Link: ... yep, it's legit. :sarcasm: :D

I almost used Recalled/Assigned. :D

Guerzy 06-20-2012 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammer Slammer (Post 51130603)
I almost used Recalled/Assigned. :D

Thought about it. :laugh:

There were a couple I pondered using, seeing as Board Announcement has been taken off, for some reason.

MrWigglez 06-20-2012 11:58 AM

Congrats!!!

Puckschmuck* 06-20-2012 12:22 PM

Congrats, Klaus!

In all seriousness, do have the most mods per team board on this forum? It seems like we do.

Hammer Slammer 06-20-2012 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guerzy (Post 51130901)
Thought about it. :laugh:

There were a couple I pondered using, seeing as Board Announcement has been taken off, for some reason.

Haha, I sat there for 5 minutes scrolling through the list wondering if I was blind or just really tired.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:40 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.