HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   EA Sports NHL (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=243)
-   -   [EASHL|360]The Chubsters! ALL WE DO IS WIN (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1212233)

JacobimMugatu 06-20-2012 07:56 PM

[EASHL|360]The Chubsters! ALL WE DO IS WIN

http://i.imgur.com/MiKuJ.jpg

Link to the team profile: http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/c...66864/overview
The requirements if you'd like to to join the team:
1.Have a mic
2.Be willing to learn/accept constructive criticism
3.Be willing to play to win, rather than to pump up your own stats.
4. Don't suck
As long as you know how to play your position and not be a liability while you're on the ice then we should be able to make things work.

If you're interested in joining the team, send me a friend request: GT:JacobimMugatu, and post here saying the position(s) you play

Royal Canuck 06-21-2012 04:50 AM

NHL 12 OTP just isn't the same as NHL 11 OTP. The overall flow of the game is so much slower.

HughJazz3dg 06-21-2012 12:03 PM

I would be very interested. I usually play RW (Best position for me) But I can play any other position, just not as well.

SinfulCobraZ 06-21-2012 01:04 PM

Hey, I would be willing to play.I usually play Center, LD or Goalie.

GT: SinfulCobraZ

JacobimMugatu 06-21-2012 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HughJazz3dg (Post 51186085)
I would be very interested. I usually play RW (Best position for me) But I can play any other position, just not as well.

Siick. Was hoping you'd be down.
Quote:

Originally Posted by SinfulCobraZ (Post 51189513)
Hey, I would be willing to play.I usually play Center, LD or Goalie.

GT: SinfulCobraZ

FR sent

Gary83* 06-21-2012 01:26 PM

I'd be down. Play mostly online versus and been playing in the 2nd 360 online league here.

Edit: Prefer to play RD.

GT: Gary Garoo

HughJazz3dg 06-21-2012 01:30 PM

Like everyone, I have my flaws. But each team I'm ever with doesn't seem as dedicated to winning as I am. So, I'd like to work with a good group of guys, and try to win a couple games!

SinfulCobraZ 06-21-2012 01:39 PM

When are you all going on? I can be on from now till 3:30 today but then I have to get off and study for my final exam tomorrow. After tomorrow, I have a week off to play as much as possible! :laugh:

JacobimMugatu 06-21-2012 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gary83 (Post 51190823)
I'd be down. Play mostly online versus and been playing in the 2nd 360 online league here.

GT: Gary Garoo

Will send you a FR later

Quote:

Originally Posted by HughJazz3dg (Post 51191091)
Like everyone, I have my flaws. But each team I'm ever with doesn't seem as dedicated to winning as I am. So, I'd like to work with a good group of guys, and try to win a couple games!

Glad to hear. From my couple games against you I could tell you had a lot of skill.
If you like winning as much as I do, then we could have good thing going.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SinfulCobraZ (Post 51191557)
When are you all going on? I can be on from now till 3:30 today but then I have to get off and study for my final exam tomorrow. After tomorrow, I have a week off to play as much as possible! :laugh:

I'm heading to work in a bit and I'll be back at around 9 EST
I'm guessing that wont work for you, but I look forward to playing to you when you're available.

CrazyDuck4u 06-21-2012 02:34 PM

Im down , Im overall a good player, I only play online versus, and Im a Level 43. but this team thing sounds intriguing, I would need more info. My Gamertag is tekkengod1978. Send me a FR. Sounds like fun!!
I can play Offense or Defense.

Countdown0 06-21-2012 02:50 PM

I would definitely be interested in this. I play ay position except Goalie. I fail hard at Goalie :help: I don't really have one position that I prefer, but I'd like to avoid RW if possible. For some reason I have bad luck at RW >.< Also, I can take criticism well :D So if I **** the bed in game, don't hesitate to let me know.

GamerTag: Alive28XiLE

JacobimMugatu 06-21-2012 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyDuck4u (Post 51194883)
Im down , Im overall a good player, I only play online versus, and Im a Level 43. but this team thing sounds intriguing, I would need more info. My Gamertag is tekkengod1978. Send me a FR. Sounds like fun!!
I can play Offense or Defense.

I'll send you a FR when I get home from work.

A little piece of advice for everybody who A, is playing defense or B, is used to Online Versus Play. Play on camera angle "Custom 2" It gives you a better view of the ice and allows you to play at a very similar camera angle that you likely play with for online versus play. For d-men, I'd say it's almost necessary to allow you to consistently make great break out passes.

I wasn't able to get good until I made the switch, and once I did it really elevated my game.

I'll be online and hoping to play at around 6PM PST/9PM EST

Quote:

Originally Posted by Countdown0 (Post 51195717)
I would definitely be interested in this. I play ay position except Goalie. I fail hard at Goalie :help: I don't really have one position that I prefer, but I'd like to avoid RW if possible. For some reason I have bad luck at RW >.< Also, I can take criticism well :D So if I **** the bed in game, don't hesitate to let me know.

GamerTag: Alive28XiLE

Will also add you when I get home

Glad to see that theres a decent amount of interest already. Can't wait to see what its like once we start playing games/WINNING

HughJazz3dg 06-21-2012 03:05 PM

I doubt I'll be able to play yet, I need to wait 12 hours.

CrazyDuck4u 06-21-2012 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JacobimMugatu (Post 51195901)

A little piece of advice for everybody who A, is playing defense or B, is used to Online Versus Play. Play on camera angle "Custom 2" It gives you a better view of the ice and allows you to play at a very similar camera angle that you likely play with for online versus play. For d-men, I'd say it's almost necessary to allow you to consistently make great break out passes.

I wasn't able to get good until I made the switch, and once I did it really elevated my game.

Glad to see that theres a decent amount of interest already. Can't wait to see what its like once we start playing games/WINNING

Lol I play Broadcast ( I know it may sound wierd) Ive been playing that way since NHL 07 lol.. I just am more comfortable with that view. BTW what time zone are you in? or what city you from?

Nifty Naz 06-21-2012 04:05 PM

I'd be interested in joining. I play RW and i can play either defense. I've always been a versus guy but i recently got into EASHL drop in games and it seems so FUN. I'll add you up later today.
GT: ADallyDog9

JacobimMugatu 06-21-2012 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyDuck4u (Post 51197483)
Lol I play Broadcast ( I know it may sound wierd) Ive been playing that way since NHL 07 lol.. I just am more comfortable with that view. BTW what time zone are you in? or what city you from?

Mind=blown.
Are you decent? Cause to me it seems like it would be impossible to be good playing broadcast
I'm in Vancouver/PST

HughJazz3dg 06-21-2012 07:33 PM

I'll be online pretty much all night. Lets play peeps.

Countdown0 06-21-2012 08:10 PM

This sounds so fun :D Do we get to make our own team colors?

JacobimMugatu 06-21-2012 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Countdown0 (Post 51213899)
This sounds so fun :D Do we get to make our own team colors?

Yes we do.
2-1 record right now

Me and HughJazz3dg are playing right now, need more players

CrazyDuck4u 06-21-2012 09:07 PM

I didnt get a friend invite yet lol

RA9 06-21-2012 09:12 PM

Play right wing, defence and goalie.

GT: Itz Ryan 360

Peter Petan 06-22-2012 01:11 AM

GT: LATTE11Fidler

Pos: Anything, just put me in coach!

Ps. I have my Leg. 3 so im quite experienced

Edit: If I have to pick, LW or C

Gary83* 06-22-2012 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JacobimMugatu (Post 51195901)

Just have to say, I've only ever played 10ish or so drop in games, but I played 5 or 6 last night and used custom 2 view. It's absolutely insane the difference it made. A hell of alot easier, especially when trying to play pucks behind your net, etc.

SinfulCobraZ 06-22-2012 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gary83 (Post 51233503)
Just have to say, I've only ever played 10ish or so drop in games, but I played 5 or 6 last night and used custom 2 view. It's absolutely insane the difference it made. A hell of alot easier, especially when trying to play pucks behind your net, etc.

I s Custom 2 like the one that shows from above? I use that one for all my Club & OTP games.

1Knee1T 06-22-2012 03:11 PM

Scrimmage the A-Team.