HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Penguins (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Speculation: Staal Wars - Episode V: Gronk Strikes Back, Wedding Edition. (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1212885)

ColePens 06-21-2012 04:41 PM

Staal Wars - Episode V: Gronk Strikes Back, Wedding Edition.
 
Rumors all over the place that Staal is wearing a white tux for his wedding on Friday. Does that mean he's going to be a Hurricane after all? :sarcasm:

Darth Vitale 06-21-2012 04:41 PM

The Jordan Staal Saga: Episode 5
 
Continue....

ColePens 06-21-2012 04:42 PM

That's how you win a one on one forecheck battle, Zip. :yo:

Darth Vitale 06-21-2012 04:43 PM

:laugh:

Pwned. At least I got to lock the thread. When you said pick up speed I didn't even notice the other post count until someone mentioned it. That was fast.

Coach John McGuirk 06-21-2012 04:44 PM

:laugh: Dominated. Zip brushes his hair with a Butterfinger!

theicebox 06-21-2012 04:45 PM

This thread has so much win.

Darth Vitale 06-21-2012 04:46 PM

Cole you may win forecheck but learn how to use Roman Numerals. Your last one said 4 (IV) and you keep changing this one to VII. :laugh:

5, ya jarhead, FIVE.

ColePens 06-21-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chancellor Vitale (Post 51198471)
Cole you may win forecheck but learn how to use Roman Numerals. Your last one said 4 (IV) and you keep changing this one to VII. :laugh:

5, ya jarhead, FIVE.

Jeeeesus. I keep looking at the wrong thread to base it off.

Damnit... Im going back to work! :laugh:

MetalheadPenguinsFan 06-21-2012 04:47 PM

Well he could call Godzilla up and ask for suit advice:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Z6nWlS-zC3...d+his+suit.jpg

Darth Vitale 06-21-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach John McGuirk (Post 51198361)
:laugh: Dominated. Zip brushes his hair with a Butterfinger!

Brush my hair with butterfingers? WTF does that mean? That I'm greasy and overweight?

Tasty Biscuits 06-21-2012 04:47 PM

White tux carries a certain kind of swagger to it. If that's really what he's wearing to his wedding, Staal is definitely in the driver's seat right now. Shero is at his mercy. We are clearly ******.

Darth Vitale 06-21-2012 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColePens (Post 51198511)
Jeeeesus. I keep looking at the wrong thread to base it off.

Damnit... Im going back to work! :laugh:

I knew that's what was happening, figured I'd let you biff it a couple times.

2 minutes for illiteracy.

wej20 06-21-2012 04:48 PM

If he picks Marc as his best man then I bet he gets traded to the Rangers.

SCUDeriMISSILE 06-21-2012 04:49 PM

I've got conflicting feelings going on. I'm very worried about losing Staal, yet excited about getting a shiny new toy.

Darth Vitale 06-21-2012 04:50 PM

Staal's wife will make him soff... weak legs. Too much sex this summer. Ryan might not have this problem. :sarcasm:

Shady Machine 06-21-2012 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Frasier Crane (Post 51198615)
I've got conflicting feelings going on. I'm very worried about losing Staal, yet excited about getting a shiny new toy.

This is how I feel as well.

Jetsfan204* 06-21-2012 04:51 PM

hey guys, glad to see wpg isnt the only team with rumors running wild :D. just wanted some feedback on what you guys thought of this one...

wpgs first rounder plus enstrom for staal (pending he signs an extension)
seems like a very solid draft this year, as exciting as it would be to have one of these guys, we need a 1st line center now. thoughts?

Coach John McGuirk 06-21-2012 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chancellor Vitale (Post 51198547)
Brush my hair with butterfingers? WTF does that mean? That I'm greasy and overweight?



Buddy, I've had 17 pieces of gum today!

--Well, it didn't help!

You brush your hair with a Butterfinger!

Shady Machine 06-21-2012 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetsfan204 (Post 51198709)
hey guys, glad to see wpg isnt the only team with rumors running wild :D. just wanted some feedback on what you guys thought of this one...

wpgs first rounder plus enstrom for staal (pending he signs an extension)
seems like a very solid draft this year, as exciting as it would be to have one of these guys, we need a 1st line center now. thoughts?

Enstrom is a great dman but we don't really have a great need for him. The only dman I'd trade Staal for that may be available would be Yandle.

Darth Vitale 06-21-2012 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetsfan204 (Post 51198709)
hey guys, glad to see wpg isnt the only team with rumors running wild :D. just wanted some feedback on what you guys thought of this one...

wpgs first rounder plus enstrom for staal (pending he signs an extension)
seems like a very solid draft this year, as exciting as it would be to have one of these guys, we need a 1st line center now. thoughts?

Enstrom is all right but he's mostly offense-oriented which is not what we need and your pick isn't early enough. Many people here like Kane however.

SCUDeriMISSILE 06-21-2012 04:57 PM

Just make it Evander Kane and call it a day.

Darth Vitale 06-21-2012 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach John McGuirk (Post 51198765)


Buddy, I've had 17 pieces of gum today!

--Well, it didn't help!

You brush your hair with a Butterfinger!

:laugh: WTF.

I think that was Giggle Drops putting a little verbal smack on Sid.

Personally I'm a Soul Glo fan. Now if I had enough hair to use it I'd be in business. ****in receding hairlines.

http://fashionbombdaily.com/wp-conte...1/SOUL+GLO.jpg

stefanh 06-21-2012 05:03 PM

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
Breaking news: Hearing Jordan Staal turned down 10-yr mega offer from PIT. Has indicated to PIT he doesn't plan on signing extension now.

End of Line 06-21-2012 05:03 PM

This is big.

Ogrezilla 06-21-2012 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by End of Line (Post 51199317)
This is big.

I'm sorry, but if he doesn't plan to sign I think you have to get the best possible offer, plug your nose and take it. You simply cannot let him make it to free-agency


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:16 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.