HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Speculation: All Rick Nash talk- The Free Agency Frenzy Edition (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1221093)

Jack de la Hoya 06-30-2012 08:48 PM

All Rick Nash talk- The Free Agency Frenzy Edition
 
Previous thread was well over 1,000+...

Link to last thread.

EDIT: I wasn't very creative: Could a MOD change the title to "All Rick Nash--the Free Agency Frenzy Edition"

SammyTheBull 06-30-2012 08:50 PM

Nash to the Shorks for Michalek + Cheecho + 2nd

Oops sorry that's what a 50g 100 point scorer went for.

Cheecho + 2nd for Nash

FlyersFan61290 06-30-2012 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IHeartZherdev (Post 51800185)
Neither made enough of a difference to get out of the 2nd round, and next year, the Pens goaltending won't be so terrible. Like I said, if the Rangers and Flyers wanted to just build around their youth I'd totally get that - but both seem bent on winning now (the Richards deal, the Bryz deal) and both love to make splashes. One of them will give in and trade for Nash

Sure neither made enough of a difference in the 2nd round but they were rookies and as I said in my previous post they have plenty of time to improve and maybe make enough of a difference next year or the year after. And do you honestly think that in the 2nd round when Briere, who kills the playoffs, and Giroux, who seemed unstoppable at times throughout the season and the 1st round, that Nash would have been the difference maker? A team with a top 3 offense who suddenly couldn't score in a 4 game stretch is not something you expect to happen again next season. Not to mention that without Couturier and Schenn's play in the 1st round I don't think the flyers would have made it to the 2nd round no matter how bad MAF was. Again this is not a knock on Nash but I doubt he would have/will make THE difference when you subtract those two guys.

MyersMagic57* 06-30-2012 08:53 PM

Nash to Pens after they fail to get Parise? I don't know who the heck they would give up but Nash with Crosby would be quite the dynamic duo

Jack de la Hoya 06-30-2012 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyersMagic57 (Post 51800969)
Nash to Pens after they fail to get Parise? I don't know who the heck they would give up but Nash with Crosby would be quite the dynamic duo

Without Staal--it would have to be a package that hinged almost entirely on futures....

Unless the Pens included Fluery and ran with Vokoun + whoever they could find in the UFA bargain bin?

OmniSens 06-30-2012 08:57 PM

Please for the love of god, don't go to the Flyers!

Jack de la Hoya 06-30-2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OmniSens (Post 51801163)
Please for the love of god, don't go to the Flyers!

This.

(From a Flyers fan, based on the rumored cost).

RyanCallahan24* 06-30-2012 09:04 PM

Okay this is a bit off topic but seriously what the hell... How do I upload videos from youtube? Want the screen not just a link. Please help. I'll fed-ex you a batch of Swedish meatballs and some swedish chick called Inga :D :sarcasm:

Haute Couturier 06-30-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OmniSens (Post 51801163)
Please for the love of god, don't go to the Flyers!

Co-signed. Let one of our Eastern rivals give up their prospects and kill their cap on him.

SoupNazi 06-30-2012 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RyanCallahan24 (Post 51801483)
Okay this is a bit off topic but seriously what the hell... How do I upload videos from youtube? Want the screen not just a link. Please help. I'll fed-ex you a batch of Swedish meatballs and some swedish chick called Inga :D :sarcasm:

See here: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1058273

FlyersFan61290 06-30-2012 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Libertine (Post 51801503)
Co-signed. Let one of our Eastern rivals give up their prospects and kill their cap on him.

my sentiments exactly

RyanCallahan24* 06-30-2012 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Libertine (Post 51801503)
Co-signed. Let one of our Eastern rivals give up their prospects and kill their cap on him.

You mean a team like the Rangers?



RyanCallahan24* 06-30-2012 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoupNazi (Post 51801679)

I just googled it before I saw ur post. NO SO... NO MEATBALLS FOR YOU I mean.

WarriorofTime 06-30-2012 09:11 PM

It's gonna be Nash for Schenn + Schenn

Cash for Nash 06-30-2012 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarriorofTime (Post 51801807)
It's gonna be Nash for Schenn + Schenn

cool...Brothers Schenn. I dig.

Jack de la Hoya 06-30-2012 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarriorofTime (Post 51801807)
It's gonna be Nash for Schenn + Schenn

I did that in NHL 12 yesterday.

That's not the worst deal the Flyers could do, honestly. I'd prefer if Columbus sent a D prospect back.

I'd rather do nothing in terms of trades, or do the deal for Bobby Ryan, but if B. Schenn has to go somewhere, there are worst scenarios than that.

Cash for Nash 06-30-2012 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeh82 (Post 51801941)
I did that in NHL 12 yesterday.

That's not the worst deal the Flyers could do, honestly. I'd prefer if Columbus sent a D prospect back.

I'd rather do nothing in terms of trades, or do the deal for Bobby Ryan, but if B. Schenn has to go somewhere, there are worst scenarios than that.

Schenn
Schenn
1st

Nash
Savard/Methot

RyanCallahan24* 06-30-2012 09:19 PM



Kinda reminds me of this intelligent (:sarcasm:) man called Howson. I'd imagine this is how he will get the Nash trade done :sarcasm::naughty:

Haute Couturier 06-30-2012 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RyanCallahan24 (Post 51801719)
You mean a team like the Rangers?



:laugh: Yes, but since Nash is the one thing Flyers and Rangers fans agree on we can agree to let Ottawa have him instead.

RyanCallahan24* 06-30-2012 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeh82 (Post 51801941)
I did that in NHL 12 yesterday.

That's not the worst deal the Flyers could do, honestly. I'd prefer if Columbus sent a D prospect back.

I'd rather do nothing in terms of trades, or do the deal for Bobby Ryan, but if B. Schenn has to go somewhere, there are worst scenarios than that.

:laugh: you got robbed. I signed UFA McCabe then I offered: McCabe + Zuccarello + 1st for Nash. They took it. Back to reality now. That'd be a good trade for both teams. You could afford that. But wouldn't it be better to trade the Schenn's seperately or together for a real good D-man?

Seems like Philly need better D, not scoring.

RyanCallahan24* 06-30-2012 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Libertine (Post 51802111)
:laugh: Yes, but since Nash is the one thing Flyers and Rangers fans agree on we can agree to let Ottawa have him instead.

Heatley 2.0 :sarcasm:?

All jokes aside I'd love to have Nash on my team. Just not for that asking price.

GregSirico 06-30-2012 09:23 PM

Howson must be drunk 24/7 if he thinks any team will give up half their roster for Nash.

IHeartZherdev* 06-30-2012 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyersFan61290 (Post 51800895)
Sure neither made enough of a difference in the 2nd round but they were rookies and as I said in my previous post they have plenty of time to improve and maybe make enough of a difference next year or the year after. And do you honestly think that in the 2nd round when Briere, who kills the playoffs, and Giroux, who seemed unstoppable at times throughout the season and the 1st round, that Nash would have been the difference maker? A team with a top 3 offense who suddenly couldn't score in a 4 game stretch is not something you expect to happen again next season. Not to mention that without Couturier and Schenn's play in the 1st round I don't think the flyers would have made it to the 2nd round no matter how bad MAF was. Again this is not a knock on Nash but I doubt he would have/will make THE difference when you subtract those two guys.

I think Nash playing wing with Giroux would be the sickest thing ever.

I don't think Nash is THE difference maker although I'd expect the Flyers to do more on defense and also, going forward, getting Timonen, Mezsaros, Hartnell, and Briere off the books makes Nash's cap hit absorbable and leaves room to re-sign and G make other moves - plus if they moved for Nash one big salary I'm sure would come back Columbus's way

Jack de la Hoya 06-30-2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RyanCallahan24 (Post 51802187)
:laugh: you got robbed. I signed UFA McCabe then I offered: McCabe + Zuccarello + 1st for Nash. They took it. Back to reality now. That'd be a good trade for both teams. You could afford that. But wouldn't it be better to trade the Schenn's seperately or together for a real good D-man?

Seems like Philly need better D, not scoring.

I prefer to try to play a bit more realistically--but Kubina + Jagr gets Tavares and a 2nd. :sarcasm:

The Flyers need better team defense, but they also need a true top-line winger.

I'm just not sure the price is right for Nash.

Haute Couturier 06-30-2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RyanCallahan24 (Post 51802233)
Heatley 2.0 :sarcasm:?

All jokes aside I'd love to have Nash on my team. Just not for that asking price.

I don't want him on the Flyers at all with that cap hit unless Briere is going the other way which we all know will never happen.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:21 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.