HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Washington Capitals (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Confirmed with Link: Joey Crabb for one year. (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1222107)

Carlzner 07-01-2012 08:38 PM

Joey Crabb for one year.
 
Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger
Joey Crabb agrees to 1 year deal with Washington Capitals.

Don't like..

@DarrenDreger
$950,000 for 1 year contract for Joey Crabb in Washington.

Jedgi 07-01-2012 08:39 PM

Why don't like? Good bottom 6 player.

Carlzner 07-01-2012 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jedgi (Post 51906745)
Why don't like? Good bottom 6 player.

I disagree.

Dark Knight 07-01-2012 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braden Carlzner (Post 51906725)
Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger
Joey Crabb agrees to 1 year deal with Washington Capitals.

Don't like..

You have no idea who Crabb is.

He has a scoring touch and can play on your third line with solid two-way play.

Carlzner 07-01-2012 08:40 PM

@DarrenDreger
$950,000 for 1 year contract for Joey Crabb in Washington.

BrooklynCapsFan 07-01-2012 08:42 PM

Good add and completes the bottom six. Maybe add one more depth guy.

Phion Keneuf 07-01-2012 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Knight (Post 51906885)
You have no idea who Crabb is.

He has a scoring touch and can play on your third line with solid two-way play.

this .. you guys will LOVE Crabb .. trust me

he's actually a very solid 3rd liner

capsfan528 07-01-2012 08:42 PM

not terrible..and his names terrific

Dr John Carlson 07-01-2012 08:43 PM

Can't really go wrong at 950k...let's hope for more to come.

Winreims 07-01-2012 08:44 PM

He's a decent bottom six forward who can add offense. GMGM got a good price for him, I read somewhere that he was asking for more than that. One of the few Leafs who was a + player last season.

BrooklynCapsFan 07-01-2012 08:47 PM

Now we just need to sign Goyle.

Slytherin ftfw! :sarcasm:

PuckBuddy 07-01-2012 08:47 PM

Crab meme ARISE!!!!


um 07-01-2012 08:50 PM

good signing, but if this is the only signing then damn

also:


im on to you joey

SimplySensational 07-01-2012 08:52 PM

Happy with it.

NobodyBeatsTheWiz 07-01-2012 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrooklynCapsFan (Post 51907359)
Now we just need to sign Goyle.

Slytherin ftfw! :sarcasm:

Does anyone have a recursive facepalm gif?

And should I facepalm myself for understanding the reference immediately and having the impulse to chuckle?

Liberati0n* 07-01-2012 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrooklynCapsFan (Post 51907359)
Now we just need to sign Goyle.

Slytherin ftfw! :sarcasm:

Hahaha. Caught me by surprise.


Big fan of the signing. It only worries me in the sense that it could indicate that they don't plan to add another top-six guy. Hopefully they do, but that bottom six is looking pretty crowded right now.

BrooklynCapsFan 07-01-2012 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NobodyBeatsTheWiz (Post 51907751)
Does anyone have a recursive facepalm gif?

And should I facepalm myself for understanding the reference immediately and having the impulse to chuckle?

Whatever, Hufflepuff.

NobodyBeatsTheWiz 07-01-2012 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrooklynCapsFan (Post 51907859)
Whatever, Hufflepuff.

Ravenclaw for life.

fsnoles98 07-01-2012 08:58 PM

Anyone know if this is a one-way or two-way contract?
Spent parts of every season in the AHL, that is the reason I ask. Can't see him being sent down to Hershey on a one-way.

BrooklynCapsFan 07-01-2012 09:01 PM

He should play in the NHL imo. Assuming Laich at 3C, I really like:

Hendrixxx-Beagle-Crabb as a 4th line.

Jedgi 07-01-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fsnoles98 (Post 51908233)
Anyone know if this is a one-way or two-way contract?
Spent parts of every season in the AHL, that is the reason I ask. Can't see him being sent down to Hershey on a one-way.

One way, as it should be after his good performance in the NHL after his call-up.

The Invisible Enigma 07-01-2012 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NobodyBeatsTheWiz (Post 51907751)
And should I facepalm myself for understanding the reference immediately and having the impulse to chuckle?

Should I facepalm myself for chuckling enough that I came out of lurking for over three years just to make this comment? :laugh:

IkeaMonkey* 07-01-2012 09:05 PM

Sounds like a bargaining chip to scare Beagle into signing...since they are essentially the same player.

fsnoles98 07-01-2012 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jedgi (Post 51908463)
One way, as it should be after his good performance in the NHL after his call-up.

No problem with it, I was just curious if someone else steps up (Sjogen?) what we do with him (but depth is always a good thing)? I liked the way he played last year, I was just curious.

PuckBuddy 07-01-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrooklynCapsFan (Post 51908395)
He should play in the NHL imo. Assuming Laich at 3C, I really like:

Hendrixxx-Beagle-Crabb as a 4th line.

There needs to be another animal in that line. Chimera-Beagle-Crabb?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:25 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.