HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Drozdetsky? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=122661)

Chainsaw 01-07-2005 10:18 PM

Drozdetsky?

We are now stacked with blue chip prospects at forward. Drozdetsky is now very forgetable at the same token is there any chance of signing this guy (after the lockout of course) and see him in a phantoms jersey? I'd love to see this guy after all i've heard of him. Speaking of Russian prospects any word on Konstantin Rudenko?

RJ8812 01-07-2005 11:59 PM

well, considering he's never came to philly for any prospects camps, i highly doubt this guy will ever come to NA, he looks like another Razin...

Chainsaw 01-08-2005 12:16 AM

Razin was an overage draft pick

MojoJojo 01-08-2005 12:42 AM

One of these years he is suddenly going to decide to come over and will kick serious ass in camp. What he is waiting for is anyone's guess.

meadvilledog 01-08-2005 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MojoJojo
One of these years he is suddenly going to decide to come over and will kick serious ass in camp. What he is waiting for is anyone's guess.

Why do you think he'll do so well in camp? I sure would love to see him try. From what I've read he seems to have some great skill and speed. His numbers have fallen off dramatically this season though. I wonder if he's been hurt or if the large number of NHL guys has raised the bar another level. On his AKA barns team there are several great players.

MojoJojo 01-08-2005 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meadvilledog
Why do you think he'll do so well in camp? I sure would love to see him try. From what I've read he seems to have some great skill and speed. His numbers have fallen off dramatically this season though. I wonder if he's been hurt or if the large number of NHL guys has raised the bar another level. On his AKA barns team there are several great players.

Just at forward, Droz's team AK Bars has seen the addition of Brad Richards, Ilya Kovalchuk, Alexei Morozov, Vincent Lecavalier, and Alexei Kovalev. I dont have minutes per game statistics, but I would be surprised if he wasnt fighting for every minute of ice time. AS far as why I think he would do well in camp, the guy is 23, has filled out, has become defensively aware, and is no longer a boy playing among men. While his ceiling may not be nearly as high as Carter's, he is as ready as any of our prospects right now.

bobbyboucher24 01-09-2005 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Flyers_
well, considering he's never came to philly for any prospects camps, i highly doubt this guy will ever come to NA, he looks like another Razin...

Well he has been over here, just didn't stay around long enough for the team to guage his progress. I remember him coming over and dominating the other prospects in a few scrimmages, but leaving before it was complete, or somethimg like that.

FlyersGuy69 01-09-2005 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbyboucher24
Well he has been over here, just didn't stay around long enough for the team to guage his progress. I remember him coming over and dominating the other prospects in a few scrimmages, but leaving before it was complete, or somethimg like that.

yup, it was like 3 years ago.