HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Winnipeg Jets (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Ticket Exchange 2013-14 (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1227323)

Jet 07-09-2012 08:32 AM

Ticket Exchange 2013-14
 
Might be a wee bit early, but someone asked for it so here you go!

With the extremely high demand for Winnipeg Jets tickets, this will again be a great place for people to get, and find buyers for, tickets this season.

Remember that there is absolutely no scalping. This includes selling a hockey card and including some "free" tickets. All sales must be made at or below face value.

Please keep in mind that HFBoards also does not sponsor/endorse any deals . Buyer beware.

This thread, and HF, is NOT a ticket broker. Any volume ticket resellers will be identified and banned from the thread.

This is not the place for mass volume purchase, or sale, of tickets. The conducting of such business here can result in ban from the thread, infractions, or in identified scalpers being banned from the board.

Thank you.

Grind 07-09-2012 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jet (Post 52329283)
Might be a wee bit early, but someone asked for it so here you go!

With the extremely high demand for Winnipeg Jets tickets, this will again be a great place for people to get, and find buyers for, tickets this season.

Remember that there is absolutely no scalping. This includes selling a hockey card and including some "free" tickets. All sales must be made at or below face value.

Please keep in mind that HFBoards also does not sponsor/endorse any deals . Buyer beware.

This thread, and HF, is NOT a ticket broker. Any volume ticket resellers will be identified and banned from the thread.

This is not the place for mass volume purchase, or sale, of tickets.
The conducting of such business here can result in ban from the thread, infractions, or in identified scalpers being banned from the board.

Thank you.

Does saying I would love to get into a season ticket group if anyone has an opening constitute mass buying?

KillEmAll83 07-09-2012 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grind (Post 52346819)
Does saying I would love to get into a season ticket group if anyone has an opening constitute mass buying?

No, that is fine.

It'd be more along the lines of someone trying to buy a whole bunch of tickets on here. Say, a few hundred. If someone wants to buy that many tickets it's likely they are just going to want to buy as many as they can at face value and re-sell on something like Stubhub and earn massive coin.

KillEmAll83 07-09-2012 04:09 PM

With that said, I'd like to put my name in for 1/2 tickets to any game, P5-P7. :)

JetsHomer 07-09-2012 04:20 PM

I'm a poor university student, but if anyone ever has a couple tickets in the upper bowl, for whatever game pm me and we can probably make a deal. I'd like to go to a couple of games this year.

Grind 07-09-2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammer Slammer (Post 52347359)
With that said, I'd like to put my name in for 1/2 tickets to any game, P5-P7. :)

Also

Becel 07-09-2012 05:18 PM

Looking to trade pretty much any game of mine for 2 seats vs Chicago. Our group owns 2 seats in 322 and 2 in 323. One guy in our group was extremely disappointed he didnt get seats for this game so we are all trying to help him out. Big games vs. the Canucks, Habs, Flames all available to trade for Chicago.

King Woodballs 07-09-2012 06:38 PM

I could be very interested in a solo ticket.
Pref a p5-7 but could be open to something else.

tbsol 07-10-2012 01:29 PM

Would anyone be interested in any P2, pre-season tickets?


SUN, 30 SEPT 2012
BRUINS
JETS
MTS CENTRE
7:00 PM

THU, 4 OCT 2012
WILD
JETS
MTS CENTRE
7:00 PM

SAT, 6 OCT 2012
SENATORS
JETS
MTS CENTRE
7:00 PM

idontknow 07-10-2012 05:00 PM

I have 2 tickets Section 117 row 2. Anyone have similar on other side of rink that would like to trade for a different view?

KillEmAll83 07-10-2012 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tbsol (Post 52385701)
Would anyone be interested in any P2, pre-season tickets?


SUN, 30 SEPT 2012
BRUINS
JETS
MTS CENTRE
7:00 PM

THU, 4 OCT 2012
WILD
JETS
MTS CENTRE
7:00 PM

SAT, 6 OCT 2012
SENATORS
JETS
MTS CENTRE
7:00 PM

I'd be interested in the Bruins. What are the prices for pre-season games? That's the day after my birthday so I might as well treat myself. :laugh:

Holden Caulfield 07-10-2012 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammer Slammer (Post 52397817)
I'd be interested in the Bruins. What are the prices for pre-season games? That's the day after my birthday so I might as well treat myself. :laugh:

If he's a ST holder, which it appears likely, they are the exact same price as the reg season games...which I understand but it still sucks that you are forced to buy them at that price. For my group we take the total price we pay, then divide by 41 to decide how much each of us is going to pay per game, rather than the listed price, then just get 1/2 preseason games each "free".

wpgsilver 07-10-2012 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holden Caulfield (Post 52398015)
If he's a ST holder, which it appears likely, they are the exact same price as the reg season games...which I understand but it still sucks that you are forced to buy them at that price. For my group we take the total price we pay, then divide by 41 to decide how much each of us is going to pay per game, rather than the listed price, then just get 1/2 preseason games each "free".

Just one thing worth clarifying: Pre-Season tickets fall under the "C" category of games, so though they are still regular season prices they will be on the lower end of the spectrum.

Holden Caulfield 07-10-2012 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wpgsilver (Post 52402845)
Just one thing worth clarifying: Pre-Season tickets fall under the "C" category of games, so though they are still regular season prices they will be on the lower end of the spectrum.

Thanks I did not know about that. I am a STH so the whole ABC thing I never really cared about cause it's the same price for all games for STH holders.

wpgsilver 07-11-2012 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holden Caulfield (Post 52411281)
Thanks I did not know about that. I am a STH so the whole ABC thing I never really cared about cause it's the same price for all games for STH holders.

True, we pay the same thing, but the "face value" changes.

tbsol 07-11-2012 09:19 AM

I would never sell any of my tickets at even face value... Always lower.
I don't really understand people making an additional 40% extra above what they paid for the ticket.

JETSyyc 07-12-2012 12:15 AM

hi everyone. i was unlucky last year and did not make a game at the mts centre. i did however catch them in phoenix and in calgary. so.. i was hoping someone on here would be nice to sell me a pair to a game; just so i could experience the mts centres crowd. please get back to me. thank you

-ed

JetsCameHome 07-12-2012 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tbsol (Post 52419143)
I would never sell any of my tickets at even face value... Always lower.
I don't really understand people making an additional 40% extra above what they paid for the ticket.

That's great for you but if people are going to pay that price if they bought from TNSE I don't feel bad.

Becel 07-12-2012 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JetsCameHome (Post 52474185)
That's great for you but if people are going to pay that price if they bought from TNSE I don't feel bad.

PlUs the $15 service charges on top of face value.

Jet 07-12-2012 04:00 PM

A reminder. This is not a thread to discuss ticket prices, what is fair, Manitoba scalping laws, or anything of that nature.

This is a place to buy and sell a reasonable amount of tickets for no more than face value.

Continue.

ajmidd12 07-17-2012 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holden Caulfield (Post 52411281)
Thanks I did not know about that. I am a STH so the whole ABC thing I never really cared about cause it's the same price for all games for STH holders.

Yes, BUT the different categories pay different amounts per seat per game.

IE P4 (my 4 seats) cost us $80.25/per seat/per game. Equating to $321 per game at cost.

Whereas yours are probably in the $60+/- range.

The only variable is the the ABC categories where more desirable games cost more at face value.

With all this said, I will be posting tickets in either pairs or all 4 of our seats for games not used for face value cash only. :D

Once we figure out which games we can't use that is :)

LadyJet26 07-17-2012 04:21 PM

I'd be very interested in upper deck tickets to the game against the Canucks or any in February

Repoman 07-18-2012 04:24 PM

I am looking to get 4 seats together for a few games this year (preferably in P5 as it would make a straight up trade easier). I have 2 seats in section 319 row 9. So basically you trade me 4 tickets to 1 game, I give you my pair for 2 games. 4 tickets for 4 tickets. If anyone is interested send me a PM.

Roooski 07-25-2012 03:42 PM

I will be looking for tickets again all season. 2 anywhere in the building for any game, and I would also like to get 4 so we can take the kids at least once.

Longshot but if anyone knows or needs somoone to get into a STH group I am very interested!

thed00d 07-25-2012 05:43 PM

I'm always in the market for tickets....P5-P7 would great!

Cheers!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:45 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.