HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   The KHL (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   Anisin falls out with Dynamo (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1229315)

VladNYC* 07-12-2012 11:08 AM

Anisin falls out with Dynamo
 
So Safronov flips out after learning that Anisin, who only makes $140,000, wanted a raise. Tells Anisin that he is a nobody and that he will run him out of town like he did to Biryukov. Anisin now says he wouldn't play for Safronov for $100 million and fails to show up to training camp. Fun times in Dynamo. So now what?

Link in Russian:
http://news.sport-express.ru/2012-07-12/521802/

cska78 07-12-2012 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VladNYC (Post 52463199)
So Safronov flips out after learning that Anisin, who only makes $140,000, wanted a raise. Tells Anisin that he is a nobody and that he will run him out of town like he did to Biryukov. Anisin now says he wouldn't play for Safronov for $100 million and fails to show up to training camp. Fun times in Dynamo. So now what?

Link in Russian:
http://news.sport-express.ru/2012-07-12/521802/

now, nothing he is overrated. Will probably get traded elsewhere, there's a reason Billyaletdinov wanted no piece of him.

VladNYC* 07-12-2012 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cska78 (Post 52465789)
now, nothing he is overrated. Will probably get traded elsewhere, there's a reason Billyaletdinov wanted no piece of him.

CSKA78, how is the top goal scorer of the playoffs, who is making 140k, overrated? The guys is one of the most hard working, skilled and determined players in the KHL. What is with you lately?

ozo 07-12-2012 04:00 PM

Anisin is an idiot, he is under contract, so why should he get raise? If he'll keep his game up for another season, he'll get his raise. In NHL something like this would be unimaginable, contract is contract, you can't re-negotiate it mid-term. I believe Anisin was one of the guys who turned back on Krylia Sovetov just before play-offs when KS's financial struggles started, so this behaviour isn't that surprising

I'm with Dynamo on this, league should suspend him in order to force Anisin to honour his contract. If he refuses he can play abroad and make his millions.

cska78 07-12-2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VladNYC (Post 52475359)
CSKA78, how is the top goal scorer of the playoffs, who is making 140k, overrated? The guys is one of the most hard working, skilled and determined players in the KHL. What is with you lately?

1) please stop personnel attaks at me (not the first time)
2) Anisin is overated, hardest working? are you kidding me? the guy has had attitude issues on every team he's played on - where something was never enough.
3) play out your contracts, proove you are worth something - get a legal raise.
4) klemenko was the best goal scorer in the play offs is he worth millions now?

Robotic 07-12-2012 04:48 PM

Dynamo won the Gagarin Cup and Anisin was the star for awhile so it worked out for both, now time to move on.

Let him go back to Vityaz, and good teams can rent him for the playoffs every year like what is done with Danny Markov lol.

ozo 07-12-2012 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khlman (Post 52477919)
Let him go back to Vityaz

But the problem is that Anisin would still be playing for those 140K, he has (or hadn't) anything against Dynamo itself.

Anyway fun days, lets see how league deals with this case and Barys supposed court case. Will find out if the league has the balls to suspend both rebelling parties. :)

VladNYC* 07-12-2012 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cska78 (Post 52477373)
1) please stop personnel attaks at me (not the first time)
2) Anisin is overated, hardest working? are you kidding me? the guy has had attitude issues on every team he's played on - where something was never enough.
3) play out your contracts, proove you are worth something - get a legal raise.
4) klemenko was the best goal scorer in the play offs is he worth millions now?

It's not a personal attack. You just have been such a wet blanket the last few months. Just wondering what is up with you.

Except Anisin is twice the player Klemenko was.

VladNYC* 07-12-2012 07:12 PM

I think what you guys who are talking about "legal raise" and other contract stuff don't understand is the situation that players are in with the way contracts work in the KHL. It's not the same as in the NHL. You guys remember SKA wanting to cut Nabokov's pay in half mid season because he wasn't performing up to par? Why should teams be able to drop and renegotiate a contract and players not? There is much to be done in the KHL when it comes to these kind of things sadly.

ozo 07-13-2012 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VladNYC (Post 52483355)
I think what you guys who are talking about "legal raise" and other contract stuff don't understand is the situation that players are in with the way contracts work in the KHL. It's not the same as in the NHL. You guys remember SKA wanting to cut Nabokov's pay in half mid season because he wasn't performing up to par? Why should teams be able to drop and renegotiate a contract and players not? There is much to be done in the KHL when it comes to these kind of things sadly.

Well if you are right and everything you wrote is true (re Nabokov) then it's somewhat understandable, but rules are rules whether you like it or not. Radulov showed how these things should be handled, in this particular case Anisin's NHL entry deal would be a huge raise. :sarcasm:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:13 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.