HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Ottawa Senators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Sens Board Prospect Rankings 2012 (17th) (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1231639)

Lehner 07-16-2012 05:38 PM

Sens Board Prospect Rankings 2012 (17th)
 
Sens Prospect Rankings:

1. Jakob Silfverberg F http://www.iihf.com/uploads/RTEmagic...lag_09.jpg.jpg (Brynäs IF, SEL) 52.60%
2. Mika Zibanejad F http://www.iihf.com/uploads/RTEmagic...lag_09.jpg.jpg (Djurgården IF, SEL) 62.79%
3. Robin Lehner G http://www.iihf.com/uploads/RTEmagic...lag_09.jpg.jpg (Binghamton Senators, AHL) 80.95%
4. Mark Stone F http://www.iihf.com/uploads/RTEmagic...lag_09.jpg.jpg (Brandon Wheat Kings, WHL) 54.86%
5. Cody Ceci D http://www.iihf.com/uploads/RTEmagic...lag_09.jpg.jpg (Ottawa 67's, OHL) 58.47%
6. Stefan Noesen F http://www.iihf.com/uploads/RTEmagic...lag_04.jpg.jpg (Plymouth Whalers, OHL) 88.14%
7. Matt Puempel F http://www.iihf.com/uploads/RTEmagic...lag_09.jpg.jpg (Peterborough Petes, OHL)33.81%
8. Shane Prince F http://www.iihf.com/uploads/RTEmagic...lag_04.jpg.jpg (Ottawa 67s, OHL) 46.15%
9. Mark Borowiecki D http://www.iihf.com/uploads/RTEmagic...lag_09.jpg.jpg (Binghamton Senators, AHL)32.09%
10. Stephane Da Costa F http://www.iihf.com/uploads/RTEmagic...lag_05.jpg.jpg (Binghamton Senators, AHL)38.24%
11. Mike Hoffman F http://www.iihf.com/uploads/RTEmagic...lag_09.jpg.jpg (Binghamton Senators, AHL) 45.00%
12. Andre Petersson F http://www.iihf.com/uploads/RTEmagic...lag_09.jpg.jpg (Binghamton Senators, AHL) 27.83%
13. Jim O'Brien F http://www.iihf.com/uploads/RTEmagic...lag_04.jpg.jpg (Ottawa Senators, NHL)40.34%
14. Patrick Wiercioch D http://www.iihf.com/uploads/RTEmagic...lag_09.jpg.jpg (Binghamton Senators, AHL) 67.47%
15. Jean-Gabriel Pageau F http://www.iihf.com/uploads/RTEmagic...lag_09.jpg.jpg (Chicoutimi Sagueneens, QMJHL) 41.67%
16. Jarrod Maidens F http://www.iihf.com/uploads/RTEmagic...lag_09.jpg.jpg (Owen Sound Attack, OHL)43.81%

Senators Prospects Top 40 (2011) + Past Rankings:
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...745&highlight=

Who would you like added next?

Lehner 07-16-2012 05:40 PM

I think Filatov now

Emerica 07-16-2012 05:45 PM

Claesson.

source 07-16-2012 05:46 PM

Filatov could make more money than the rest of these players combined, over the course of their respective careers. It's likely he makes his money in Russia however.

Rhino Reilly 07-16-2012 05:48 PM

Its getting tougher.

Went with Grant. If the stars align he could be a good one.

ReginKarlssonLehner 07-16-2012 05:48 PM

Claesson, highest potential of the bunch. Then Filatov then Grant.

Ed Wood 07-16-2012 05:51 PM

Gryba. I just noticed Louie Caporusso isn't even listed. He was once one of our top three or four prospects. Major fall from grace.

Rhino Reilly 07-16-2012 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReginKarlssonLehner (Post 52607271)
Claesson, highest potential of the bunch. Then Filatov then Grant.

:badidea:

Most things I read is if he makes the NHL as a bottom pairing dman he'll be lucky. How is that higher potential then Grant, Filatov, et al?

MAK19 07-16-2012 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IloveChrisNeil (Post 52607561)
:badidea:

Most things I read is if he makes the NHL as a bottom pairing dman he'll be lucky. How is that higher potential then Grant, Filatov, et al?

Because Filatov won't make the NHL, and Grant will be lucky to make it as a 4th liner.

Claesson has 4/5 potential

N Bahn Ahden 07-16-2012 06:04 PM

I really don't think Filatov should be included in this at all. What does it add to the list having him ranked #23 or something like that? We all know he's an exceptional case.

For now, Gryba, due to proximity to the NHL (though I expect he'll only get real a shot in another organization).

Fenix Rises 2026 07-16-2012 06:11 PM

I'm 100% sure that Darren Kramer will be a star










...amongst the "jar and jar accessory" community

Kezia 07-16-2012 06:15 PM

Grant. Could be a good 3rd liner, plus he tweets a lot.

Lehner 07-16-2012 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by N Bahn Ahden (Post 52607731)
I really don't think Filatov should be included in this at all. What does it add to the list having him ranked #23 or something like that? We all know he's an exceptional case.

For now, Gryba, due to proximity to the NHL (though I expect he'll only get real a shot in another organization).

It seems you guys dont want anyone added, first JOB, now Filatov. They're both prospects by HF standards and thats what we use.

The Waffler 07-16-2012 06:25 PM

Voted Filatov.

Can't deny skill.

Add Locke.

Lyndon Slewidge 07-16-2012 06:38 PM

some of you have obviously never played nhl 12 be a gm.. Claesson high 80's everytime, 2nd coming of Volchenkov

Quo 07-16-2012 06:55 PM

Kramer seems to be making good progress. If he can bring something approaching what Neil brings, that's pretty important.

Orange Thunder 07-16-2012 09:09 PM

Claesson

jordan7hm 07-16-2012 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by source (Post 52607193)
Filatov could make more money than the rest of these players combined, over the course of their respective careers. It's likely he makes his money in Russia however.

Yep.

Senateurs 07-16-2012 09:33 PM

Chris Wideman will surprise a lot of people in the next two years. By far the player that surprised me the most during the rookie camp.

Rhino Reilly 07-16-2012 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 19sens11 (Post 52607631)
Because Filatov won't make the NHL, and Grant will be lucky to make it as a 4th liner.

Claesson has 4/5 potential

As 'potential' goes, if Claesson, Filatov and Grant all reach max potential, I'd have Claesson last.

You're talking expectations with 2 and potential with the other. Apples and oranges kid.

ReginKarlssonLehner 07-16-2012 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IloveChrisNeil (Post 52615533)
As 'potential' goes, if Claesson, Filatov and Grant all reach max potential, I'd have Claesson last.

You're talking expectations with 2 and potential with the other. Apples and oranges kid.

Potential in terms of skill level and likeliness to reach that potential. Filatov has the most potential of any of our prospects but his likeliness to reach it is also decreasing drastically. Grant not only has to face tough competition at the NHL level but also at the AHL level. Less ice-time, less development and harder roster to crack at that position.

Claesson is smooth defender who can show consistency, no wow factor. Can be a Mike Lundin, imo.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 19sens11 (Post 52607631)
Because Filatov won't make the NHL, and Grant will be lucky to make it as a 4th liner.

Claesson has 4/5 potential

He gets it.

Rhino Reilly 07-16-2012 10:32 PM

These debates are moot. Too many people have too many different definitions of these things.

CanadianHockey 07-16-2012 11:04 PM

I find it hilarious some of you are pimping Claesson to have #4 potential while Grant would only be lucky to be a 4th liner. Grant has 3C potential - he might not make it, but Claesson's not exactly a sure thing to be a #4 either.

Rhino Reilly 07-16-2012 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanadianHockey (Post 52618595)
I find it hilarious some of you are pimping Claesson to have #4 potential while Grant would only be lucky to be a 4th liner. Grant has 3C potential - he might not make it, but Claesson's not exactly a sure thing to be a #4 either.

Thats what I was trying to get at.

MAK19 07-16-2012 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanadianHockey (Post 52618595)
I find it hilarious some of you are pimping Claesson to have #4 potential while Grant would only be lucky to be a 4th liner. Grant has 3C potential - he might not make it, but Claesson's not exactly a sure thing to be a #4 either.

Grant has never ever shown the offensive upside needed to be a 3rd liner.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:55 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.