HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Toronto Maple Leafs (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Prospect Info: 2012 Leafs Board Prospect Ranking: #27 (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1237507)

Schenn 07-26-2012 10:41 PM

2012 Leafs Board Prospect Ranking: #27
 
I will make a thread everyday until we have determined the top 30 prospects according to Leaf fans on HFBoards.

Rankings:
1. Morgan Rielly - 74.55%
2. Nazem Kadri - 78.91%
3. Matt Frattin - 57.49%
4. Joe Colborne - 48.37%
5. Ben Scrivens - 34.17%
6. Tyler Biggs - 39.26%
7. Jesse Blacker - 32.50%
8. Stuart Percy - 35.54%
9. Matt Finn - 29.69%
10. Carter Ashton - 44.44%
11. Brad Ross - 57.69%
12. Korbinian Holzer - 39.66%
13. Greg McKegg - 48.25%
14. Jerry D'Amigo - 69.57%
15. Nicolas Deschamps - 29.09%
16. Petter Granberg - 24.04%
17. Mark Owuya - 26.21%
18. Josh Leivo - 41.79%
19. Leo Komarov - 24.55%
20. Garret Sparks - 35.52%
21. Spencer Abbot - 20.59%
22. David Broll - 23.08%
23. Tom Nilsson - 29.41%
24. Jussi Rynnas - 21.88%
25. Kenny Ryan - 23.29%
26. Jamie Devane - 41.54%
27.
______________
On The Docket:
Andrew MacWilliam
Viktor Loov
Greg Scott
Sam Carrick
Tony Cameranesi
Tyler Brenner
Dominic Toninato
Eric Knodel
Ryan Rupert
Simon Gysbers
Dennis Robertson
Max Everson
Andrew Crescenzi
Connor Brown
____________
Next on the List:
N/A
______________
Past Results:

Prospect Ranking #1
Prospect Ranking #2
Prospect Ranking #3
Prospect Ranking #4
Prospect Ranking #5
Prospect Ranking #6
Prospect Ranking #7
Prospect Ranking #8
Prospect Ranking #9
Prospect Ranking #10
Prospect Ranking #11
Prospect Ranking #12
Prospect Ranking #13
Prospect Ranking #14
Prospect Ranking #15
Prospect Ranking #16
Prospect Ranking #17
Prospect Ranking #18
Prospect Ranking #19
Prospect Ranking #20
Prospect Ranking #21
Prospect Ranking #22
Prospect Ranking #23
Prospect Ranking #24
Prospect Ranking #25
Prospect Ranking #26

Suggest who I should add next :)

Leaf Rocket 07-26-2012 11:02 PM

Toninato again.

Polo* 07-26-2012 11:38 PM

just looking at your guys ranking and noticed tyler biggs in it.

You guys just wait until he's nhl ready. Darcy Tucker 2.0

DirtyDion03 07-27-2012 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polo (Post 53015813)
just looking at your guys ranking and noticed tyler biggs in it.

You guys just wait until he's nhl ready. Darcy Tucker 2.0

Tucker compared to Biggs? Huh?

Hurt 07-27-2012 12:48 AM

Carrick.

Sergei Berezin 07-27-2012 12:59 AM

A. Mac.

bradbirtch 07-27-2012 05:23 AM

Dominic Toninato

donkeyy0 07-27-2012 07:02 AM

I had been voting for Devane for so long, I don't even know who to vote for now that he's gone...

Polo* 07-27-2012 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 (Post 53016511)
Tucker compared to Biggs? Huh?

yes.

Stephen23 07-27-2012 07:52 AM

Dominic Toninato.

WildcatMapleLeafs28 07-27-2012 10:57 AM

Toninato then MacWilliam. The 2 most underrated guys in our system. There both going to surprise alot in 2 years..

cyris 07-27-2012 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polo (Post 53021089)
yes.

Not a great comparison imo.
Tucker was undersized, Biggs is much bigger.
Biggs is a better fighter, Tucker had tons of heart but lost as many as he won.
Biggs plays the game hard but isnt really a pest while Tucker pretty much set the bar for super pests.

I have high hopes for Biggs but dont really see him as another Tucker. Brad Ross is the prospect in our system that fits that description.

glasses91 07-28-2012 12:23 AM

someone vote carrick for me.
disrepecting the batalion you guys.....:rant:

DirtyDion03 07-28-2012 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyris (Post 53051339)
Not a great comparison imo.
Tucker was undersized, Biggs is much bigger.
Biggs is a better fighter, Tucker had tons of heart but lost as many as he won.
Biggs plays the game hard but isnt really a pest while Tucker pretty much set the bar for super pests.

I have high hopes for Biggs but dont really see him as another Tucker. Brad Ross is the prospect in our system that fits that description.

Thank you for explaining this.. wow.

Polo* 07-28-2012 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyris (Post 53051339)
Not a great comparison imo.
Tucker was undersized, Biggs is much bigger.
Biggs is a better fighter, Tucker had tons of heart but lost as many as he won.
Biggs plays the game hard but isnt really a pest while Tucker pretty much set the bar for super pests.

I have high hopes for Biggs but dont really see him as another Tucker. Brad Ross is the prospect in our system that fits that description.

its actually a perfect comparison. Even some scouts have said that.

Biggs is a pest.

Phion Keneuf 07-28-2012 12:18 PM

Toninato, followed by Loov

cyris 07-28-2012 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polo (Post 53057939)
its actually a perfect comparison. Even some scouts have said that.

Biggs is a pest.

Its a terrible comparison, no scouts have said that and Biggs isnt a pest.

Your thinking of Ross.

Hurt 07-28-2012 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polo (Post 53057939)
its actually a perfect comparison. Even some scouts have said that.

Biggs is a pest.

I think you're thinking of Brad Ross.

Polo* 07-28-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyris (Post 53061735)
Its a terrible comparison, no scouts have said that and Biggs isnt a pest.

Your thinking of Ross.

No.

Just because a couple other posters say something doesnt make it true. I watched him play for years where there are no tv camera's. I highly doubt anyone here has watched him play very much.

He reminds of tucker and I know of two scouts who said the same at one of the games they were at. I was talking to them. I havent googled any of it so I dont know if anything like that is on the internet. But imo the best comparison is a larger darcy talker. His trash talking is amongst the best and he has a heart like a lion.

Darcy Tucker 2.0

Sergei Berezin 07-28-2012 05:47 PM

What's with the Toninato love?


I think he's a nothing prospect.

cyris 07-28-2012 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polo (Post 53069551)
No.

Just because a couple other posters say something doesnt make it true. I watched him play for years where there are no tv camera's. I highly doubt anyone here has watched him play very much.

He reminds of tucker and I know of two scouts who said the same at one of the games they were at. I was talking to them. I havent googled any of it so I dont know if anything like that is on the internet. But imo the best comparison is a larger darcy talker. His trash talking is amongst the best and he has a heart like a lion.

Darcy Tucker 2.0

Ahhh so scouts have said this but there is no proof. And of course no one lies on the internet so it must be true.:laugh:

Polo* 07-28-2012 08:23 PM

okay well dont believe it. Nobody asked you to cyril


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:22 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.