HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Polls - (hockey-related only) (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   Jakob Silfverberg vs. Evgeny Kuznetsov (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1239579)

dan1el 07-31-2012 11:34 AM

Jakob Silfverberg vs. Evgeny Kuznetsov
 
Who will be a better NHL player?

Kulemon 07-31-2012 11:39 AM

Kuznetsov as much as I hate him. He's just so much better. On a differently level in terms of talent.

laleli 07-31-2012 11:45 AM

will we ever see kuz in the nhl? :dunno:

stokes84 07-31-2012 11:46 AM

I think you'd have to be a homer to pick Silfverberg.

Le Magnifique 66 07-31-2012 11:48 AM

Kuznetsov

Confound 07-31-2012 11:48 AM

Kuznetsov, more talent. But Silfer will be good too, I think he is the more safer pick but I would still go with the great talent that Kuznetsov has.

um 07-31-2012 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laleli (Post 53149019)
will we ever see kuz in the nhl? :dunno:

hes only 20, id like to think that after the olympics and the 2014 season he will come over

Kezia 07-31-2012 12:29 PM

Silfverberg. Better shooter, better defensively, better at actually wanting to play in the NHL.

bp spec 07-31-2012 12:33 PM

Kuznetsov

Dr John Carlson 07-31-2012 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stokes84 (Post 53149041)
I think you'd have to be a homer to pick Silfverberg.

Sums it up.

ReginKarlssonLehner 07-31-2012 03:33 PM

Silfverberg so underrated, lol. I love it.

danishh 07-31-2012 03:33 PM

kuz. I'm a huge fan.

drmagg 07-31-2012 03:43 PM

Fun fact to Sens fan: do you know that Murray wanted trade for him, but Mcphee refused?

leafs8181* 07-31-2012 03:43 PM

Kuznetsov.

Pietraneglo222 07-31-2012 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drmagg (Post 53158515)
Fun fact to Sens fan: do you know that Murray wanted trade for him, but Mcphee refused?

Senators have a policy of not touching Russian players... Murray traded his pick when Tarasenko was still on the board. No Russians drafted in the last 4-5 years.

drmagg 07-31-2012 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Immanuel (Post 53158663)
Senators have a policy of not touching Russian players... Murray traded his pick when Tarasenko was still on the board. No Russians drafted in the last 4-5 years.

He wanted trade for(half a year ago), not drafting him(two years ago). That is fact

CRSeven 07-31-2012 04:19 PM

Kuznetsov AINEC.

Horvat2Deadweight 07-31-2012 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danishh (Post 53158151)
kuz. I'm a huge fan.

Hey now! Put your homer glasses back on this second!

Anyways, OT: Kuznetsov, not close. I'd still love to have Silfverberg in my teams prospect pool though. :)

I Hate Chris Butler 07-31-2012 04:27 PM

Silfverberg will actually play in the NHL, so him.

InjuredChoker 07-31-2012 04:50 PM

Kuznetsov has higher potential imo.

Kezia 07-31-2012 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drmagg (Post 53159101)
He wanted trade for(half a year ago), not drafting him(two years ago). That is fact

Thats not a fact at all.

Carlzner 07-31-2012 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Hate Jay Feaster (Post 53160177)
Silfverberg will actually play in the NHL, so him.

So will Kuznetsov? Maybe do some research before you say Kuz will never come over?

Net Front Presence 07-31-2012 05:36 PM

Kuznetsov

Nullus Reverentia 07-31-2012 05:42 PM

If Kuznetsov ever comes over, it would definitely be him.

ErikKarlsson 07-31-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drmagg (Post 53159101)
He wanted trade for(half a year ago), not drafting him(two years ago). That is fact

How about you back that up instead of us just going by your word. :laugh:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:46 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.