HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Penguins (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Penguins #12 prospect (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1243241)

Burgs 08-08-2012 08:55 AM

Penguins #12 prospect
 
Das Kuhn takes 11th place. Added Oscar Sundqvist.


2012 poll results

#1 Joe Morrow (45.37% in #1 poll, 52.00% in runoff)
#2 Simon Després (43.98% in #1 poll, 48.00% in runoff)
#3 Brian Dumoulin (38.15%)
#4 Beau Bennett (35.50%)
#5 Derrick Pouliot (43.21%)
#6 Scott Harrington (58.33%)
#7 Olli Mättää (87.40%)
#8 Eric Tangradi (61.65%)
#9 Robert Bortuzzo (33.33%)
#10 Brian Strait (42.06%)
#11 Tom Kühnhackl (44.80%)

Mr. T 08-08-2012 09:14 AM

Going with Hanowski again.

Kunitziwa 08-08-2012 09:14 AM

Hanowski

Le Magnifique 66 08-08-2012 09:27 AM

Teddy Blueger

rmartin65 08-08-2012 09:42 AM

Hanowski again. I think we are going to see a run on our forward prospects, as (IMO) outside of Dagger, the rest of the D prospects are underwhelming.

Add Archibald.

Hans Rutherford 08-08-2012 09:42 AM

I'll just keep going with D'Agostino. Hanowski isn't a bad choice though.

Add Ruopp. I really love how he ****s people's **** up, it's something this team needs a little more of with this blueline.

Tasty Biscuits 08-08-2012 09:54 AM

Hanowski over D'Agger, due to a slight difference in upside IMO.

Add Murray.

khaoskennedy 08-08-2012 10:06 AM

now its getting tough

went with Hanowski

Add Murray

KareemTrustfund 08-08-2012 10:36 AM

Blueger agian.

Add Ruopp, he is being underrated alot.

Blitzburgh87* 08-08-2012 10:43 AM

Blueger

Crafton 08-08-2012 12:11 PM

Hanowski's beard.

Rowdy Roddy Peeper 08-08-2012 12:12 PM

Blueger. Shiny new toy.

Sidney the Kidney 08-08-2012 12:24 PM

Voted Hanowski.

Add Matt Murray.

Valarukar 08-08-2012 02:03 PM

Went with Blueger. I'm kind of surprised he has lasted this long actually since he may be the most skilled forward we have behind Beau, but I guess that shows how good our prospect pool is at this moment. I wonder if he would rank higher if he played wing instead of center.

Hans Rutherford 08-08-2012 02:31 PM

I'm going to wait to see what Blueger can do at the college level, before I start getting overly excited about him. I definitely think Agostino should even go before him. Last year everyone was creaming their pants over his performance at the Team USA training camp and scrimmages and has put two solid college seasons together while showing some steady improvement. Now he can't even get a vote in this poll, while everyone blows their load over a kid fresh out of high-school because he showed some nice skills in a puck handling drill?

ok...

Big McLargehuge 08-08-2012 03:26 PM

Anyone named Teodors is okay in my book.

SprootsMasterFlex 08-08-2012 03:31 PM

Teddy, you're up!!!!

wej20 08-08-2012 03:55 PM

looks like this will be close.

Randy Butternubs 08-08-2012 04:06 PM

Add Matt Murray.

KareemTrustfund 08-08-2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoGuins8711 (Post 53389291)
I'm going to wait to see what Blueger can do at the college level, before I start getting overly excited about him. I definitely think Agostino should even go before him. Last year everyone was creaming their pants over his performance at the Team USA training camp and scrimmages and has put two solid college seasons together while showing some steady improvement. Now he can't even get a vote in this poll, while everyone blows their load over a kid fresh out of high-school because he showed some nice skills in a puck handling drill?

ok...

Agostino was playing good in the summer camp but when it was crunch time at the selection camp in December he was invisible, which is why he never made the team. Its great that he put up good (not overly good) stats in the ECAC ( which is not the most competitive division in the NCAA) but i think you're putting to much stock into those stats.

Blueger has way more potential than Agostino, not sure why you keep bringing up the stick-handling drill as the sole reason he is being voted for right now. And are you saying you would vote for Archibald or Rust in head of Blueger too, just because they proved they can play at the NCAA level?

Anyway, Blueger does have alot to prove, but just because he hasn't proved anything in the NCAA yet, does not mean we should just ignore him at this time. :nod:

JTG 08-08-2012 05:01 PM

Hanowski-ski-ski

dogthateats 08-08-2012 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoGuins8711 (Post 53389291)
I'm going to wait to see what Blueger can do at the college level, before I start getting overly excited about him. I definitely think Agostino should even go before him. Last year everyone was creaming their pants over his performance at the Team USA training camp and scrimmages and has put two solid college seasons together while showing some steady improvement. Now he can't even get a vote in this poll, while everyone blows their load over a kid fresh out of high-school because he showed some nice skills in a puck handling drill?

ok...

nice

Hans Rutherford 08-08-2012 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KareemTrustfund (Post 53394205)
Agostino was playing good in the summer camp but when it was crunch time at the selection camp in December he was invisible, which is why he never made the team. Its great that he put up good (not overly good) stats in the ECAC ( which is not the most competitive division in the NCAA) but i think you're putting to much stock into those stats.

Agostino didn't have a horrible showing in December. What got in the way was Archibald and his ties to Blais. That isn't too hard to figure. If Achibald wasn't a Pens prospect, this board would have been up in arms.

Quote:

Blueger has way more potential than Agostino, not sure why you keep bringing up the stick-handling drill as the sole reason he is being voted for right now. And are you saying you would vote for Archibald or Rust in head of Blueger too, just because they proved they can play at the NCAA level?

Anyway, Blueger does have alot to prove, but just because he hasn't proved anything in the NCAA yet, does not mean we should just ignore him at this time. :nod:
I like that we took a player with skills and potential like Blueger, high-school players can really payoff. But I'm always weary until they start proving it at a higher level. I haven't brought up the stick-handling drill before. But I'm sure no one on here has seen much more of him than that, or maybe a couple of tweets.

I'd definitely pick Hanowski and Agostino over him as of now. They've proven themselves on the college level and both have a solid amount of potential as well. Blueger would be third in line. Archibald? Could have made a case for himself if he had scored at one time in this calendar year. Rust? Hasn't proven much more than Blueger has at the collegiate level. So I wouldn't pick either of them over Blueger, but the jury is still out.

#66 08-08-2012 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoGuins8711 (Post 53400307)
Agostino didn't have a horrible showing in December. What got in the way was Archibald and his ties to Blais. That isn't too hard to figure. If Achibald wasn't a Pens prospect, this board would have been up in arms.



I like that we took a player with skills and potential like Blueger, high-school players can really payoff. But I'm always weary until they start proving it at a higher level. I haven't brought up the stick-handling drill before. But I'm sure no one on here has seen much more of him than that, or maybe a couple of tweets.

I'd definitely pick Hanowski and Agostino over him as of now. They've proven themselves on the college level and both have a solid amount of potential as well. Blueger would be third in line. Archibald? Could have made a case for himself if he had scored at one time in this calendar year. Rust? Hasn't proven much more than Blueger has at the collegiate level. So I wouldn't pick either of them over Blueger, but the jury is still out.

Have you seen Hanowski or just looking at his stats? I like that he's going out and cleaning up his skating but until I see at least quicker feet I just can't rank him this high.

No matter the stats... his skating is that bad.

Le Magnifique 66 08-08-2012 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dogthateats (Post 53395331)
nice

He must work in the porn industry :laugh:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:25 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.