HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Proposal: Colorado - Toronto (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1246235)

Muffin 08-14-2012 12:01 PM

Colorado - Toronto
 
To Colorado:
Phil Kessel

To Toronto:
David Jones
Ryan Wilson
2013 2nd round pick

Since Kessel put up less than 65 points in 2 of his last 3 seasons he isn't really a legit first line winger, Jones will replace Kessel's production while the Leafs gain Wilson and a 2nd. Colorado can even throw in John Mitchell to sweeten the pot because the Leafs miss his presence on the PP since his departure from their team.

dawningofwar 08-14-2012 12:03 PM

Lol can I have some of what you are smoking this is just awful why would we trade Kessel for this

JayRosehillforMVP 08-14-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dawningofwar (Post 53561919)
Lol can I have some of what you are smoking this is just awful why would we trade Kessel for this

Hes just trolling. Useless proposal.

superrich 08-14-2012 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muffin (Post 53561863)
To Colorado:
Phil Kessel

To Toronto:
David Jones
Ryan Wilson
2013 2nd round pick

Since Kessel put up less than 65 points in 2 of his last 3 seasons he isn't really a legit first line winger, Jones will replace Kessel's production while the Leafs gain Wilson and a 2nd. Colorado can even throw in John Mitchell to sweeten the pot because the Leafs miss his presence on the PP since his departure from their team.

Don't embarrass yourself like that. Or maybe this is just to offset some of the bad Leafs proposals.

zingbo2133 08-14-2012 12:05 PM

Seems like a fair a deal Kessel has only had one good year. Probably a fluke season to could maybe take out the second.

sully1410 08-14-2012 12:06 PM

Revenge for the Stastny thread?

The Saurus 08-14-2012 12:06 PM

Lock-'er-up.

Dragon Priest 08-14-2012 12:07 PM

Very interesting to say the least.

NickRash61 08-14-2012 12:08 PM

I heard Kessel can't even do reverse cross-overs

Gigantor The Goalie 08-14-2012 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sully1410 (Post 53562001)
Revenge for the Stastny thread?

Threads. And the constant insults to Stastny as well. As you can tell many Avs fans have snapped.

Tim Vezina Thomas 08-14-2012 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dawningofwar (Post 53561919)
Lol can I have some of what you are smoking this is just awful why would we trade Kessel for this

Punctuation is awesome.

And hes trolling, obviously.

Muffin 08-14-2012 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zingbo2133 (Post 53561985)
Seems like a fair a deal Kessel has only had one good year. Probably a fluke season to could maybe take out the second.

Kessel is a very soft player who only had 12 hits last season, he's only had 1 point per game season.

Liferleafer 08-14-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoytoSakic (Post 53562063)
Threads. And the constant insults to Stastny as well. As you can tell many Avs fans have snapped.

And they have every reason to.

JayRosehillforMVP 08-14-2012 12:11 PM

People get way too mad at proposals that involve the leafs getting a good center. Theyre trying to fill a need and the trades aren't as bad as they're mad out to be.

Gigantor The Goalie 08-14-2012 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liferleafer (Post 53562127)
And they have every reason to.

Don't worry I know they do

Intense Rage 08-14-2012 12:13 PM

What do you even hope to accomplish with such a thread?

Gigantor The Goalie 08-14-2012 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flyers7 (Post 53562143)
People get way too mad at proposals that involve the leafs getting a good center. Theyre trying to fill a need and the trades aren't as bad as they're mad out to be.

Giroux for Bozak and a 2nd then? or B. Schenn for Bozak and a 2nd


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:58 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.