HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Carolina Hurricanes (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Hurricanes Top Prospects #11 (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1246827)

DaveG 08-15-2012 11:26 AM

Hurricanes Top Prospects #11
 
was debating ending it at #10 since participation has dropped off, but I'll keep going to at least 15

results:
1) D Ryan Murphy - ∞
2) C Victor Rask - 51%
3) C/RW Zac Dalpe - 42.5%
4) C Jeremy Welsh - 48.8%
5) LW Philip Di Giuseppe - 38.3%
6) D Danny Biega - 54.1%
7) D Bobby Sanguinetti - 41.4%
8) D Mark Alt - 31.6%
9) C/LW Erik Karlsson - 38.1%
10) C Riley Nash - 26.3%

TheBigKahuna 08-15-2012 12:17 PM

This far down the line, we're talking future ECHLers if they are lucky.

DaveG 08-15-2012 12:25 PM

True, though Matt Cullen's had one hell of a career for an ECHLer so you never know :sarcasm:

Sasha Cares 08-15-2012 12:41 PM

Pretty sure no one below 10 will ever be more than a call up unless someone from last years draft really develops.

Chrispy 08-15-2012 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBigKahuna (Post 53594171)
This far down the line, we're talking future ECHLers if they are lucky.

Which makes me even more surprised that Dadonov and Mike Murphy are still out there.

Oenatzu 08-15-2012 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrispy (Post 53596575)
Which makes me even more surprised that Dadonov and Mike Murphy are still out there.

I voted for Dadonov a few rounds back, and then seemed to have totally forgotten about him (and voting) for a couple of rounds, but now he's back.
And I guess that right now it's the fear of them never coming back from the KHL that is keeping votes away from them.

dammit100 08-15-2012 03:02 PM

Jared Staal. B/c why not.

wallym 08-15-2012 08:41 PM

If Mike Murphy hasn't been picked yet, then what was all that stink about him going to Russia about?

That being said, we do have a lot of intriguing dmen. I was a little dissappointed with Levi's mobility last camp.

Anton Dubinchuk 08-15-2012 09:09 PM

I'm shocked by the relative apathy towards the remaining prospects. While none of them are home runs by any stretch there's a lot of potential in guys like Dadonov, Levi, Lowe, Carrick, Terry, Olson, Altshuller, and so on.

I picked Levi, and it looks like he'll get off the board. I think I'll go either Lowe or Carrick next, but can be convinced to pick Dadonov.

Sasha Cares 08-15-2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anton Dubinchuk (Post 53610629)
I'm shocked by the relative apathy towards the remaining prospects. While none of them are home runs by any stretch there's a lot of potential in guys like Dadonov, Levi, Lowe, Carrick, Terry, Olson, Altshuller, and so on.

I picked Levi, and it looks like he'll get off the board. I think I'll go either Lowe or Carrick next, but can be convinced to pick Dadonov.

Levi is the only one there with a real shot

Chrispy 08-16-2012 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wallym (Post 53609861)
If Mike Murphy hasn't been picked yet, then what was all that stink about him going to Russia about?

That being said, we do have a lot of intriguing dmen. I was a little dissappointed with Levi's mobility last camp.

I don't think it's that we shouldn't worry about Murphy going to Russia because he's rated so low. I think we as posters are rating Murphy and Dadonov lower because they went to Russia.

Osala dropped to #18 last year after signing in Russia. Then he struggled in the KHL last season, so he's getting zero mention this year.

Anton Dubinchuk 08-16-2012 08:39 PM

Interesting to see the attention that Shugg's getting from the Checkers media lately. I read in an article that he thinks that the Canes front office thinks that he can be an NHL top 6 guy, which is probably not true, but I'll bet that Shugg has a decently long NHL career.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:55 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.