HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   The Rink (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   An entire hockey rink and facility for sale on eBay... (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=124788)

Accord 01-19-2005 11:12 PM

An entire hockey rink and facility for sale on eBay...
 
I want this :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=4349749482

:eek:

2112 01-19-2005 11:22 PM

Cool, i'll put it in my backyard ;).

FLYLine24 01-19-2005 11:48 PM

C'on! All HF Posters in the NY/NJ/CT/PA Area...lets put our money together and buy that sucker! We'll put a big HF Logo on the side. :D

Toonces 01-20-2005 12:15 AM

I've played there a few times.

two out of three* 01-20-2005 12:45 AM

Then we could start a junior team.. I can see it now. White Jersey with a light blue outline.. The "New Jersey Hockeys Future."


I call GM.

Buffaloed and a Rnd1 Draft Pick for Andrew Ladd?

Robert Paulson* 01-20-2005 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TiesRLikeWins4Us
Then we could start a junior team.. I can see it now. White Jersey with a light blue outline.. The "New Jersey Hockeys Future."


I call GM.

Buffaloed and a Rnd1 Draft Pick for Andrew Ladd?

We can require that all players wear the HF Thong! :yo:

two out of three* 01-20-2005 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LetsGoPens63
We can require that all players wear the HF Thong! :yo:

:lol:

Ladd doesn't want the thong.. I offered him a "No-Thong Clause" in his contract.

PanthersRule96 01-20-2005 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TiesRLikeWins4Us
Buffaloed and a Rnd1 Draft Pick for Andrew Ladd?

Man, no way. On a hockeysfuture team, if you trade your first round pick, you'd better be getting either God or Crosby in return, for many here, preferably Crosby.

Habsfan 32 01-20-2005 08:23 PM

Mario and the rest of the Pens ownership should buy this instead of building a new rink. :yo:

two out of three* 01-20-2005 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PanthersRule
Man, no way. On a hockeysfuture team, if you trade your first round pick, you'd better be getting either God or Crosby in return, for many here, preferably Crosby.

Ok.. substitute Buffaloed for Vlad the Impaler, and make it a 2nd Rounder.. Deal?

PanthersRule96 01-20-2005 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TiesRLikeWins4Us
Ok.. substitute Buffaloed for Vlad the Impaler, and make it a 2nd Rounder.. Deal?

Vlad is very valuable though. I dunno, I'd have to mull that one over as I'm not superhigh on Ladd, but Vlad is a keeper. He is one of our franchise posters, I mean players. Man, the second rounder should be able to get like a superstar in the NHL one here. A first rounder is God or Crosby, second rounder is like Forsberg, Chara, Niedermayer, etc...

2112 01-20-2005 10:52 PM

I'd pick Dustin Rose before Crosby.

Accord 01-21-2005 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habsfan 32
Mario and the rest of the Pens ownership should buy this instead of building a new rink. :yo:

:lol


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:29 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.