HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   EA Sports NHL (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=243)
-   -   *PS3 - NHL 13 - Be a GM CONNECTED - PS3 league still has space.* (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1248053)

dingbathero 08-17-2012 08:33 PM

*PS3 - NHL 13 - Be a GM CONNECTED - PS3 league still has space.*
 
Hey all,

I posted this over on the Flyes board, but figured I'd come over here as well to see if I can get some more people on board.

Please take time to visit the link to the original posting of the league as you will be able to see what teams are still available to take on.

Asking those who are interested to communicate in the thread provided, please and thanks.
:yo::yo:


http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1247231

^^ click it ^^

dingbathero 08-18-2012 05:06 AM

a lot more views but no one signing up

KevinBieksa3* 08-18-2012 03:21 PM

Replied

dingbathero 08-19-2012 06:11 AM

Thank you.

BASEDHAWKS 08-19-2012 03:39 PM

you should get a trade block going under fantasy and hockey video games

dingbathero 08-19-2012 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BASEDHAWKS (Post 53702491)
you should get a trade block going under fantasy and hockey video games

I will do that once all teams are spoken for, as those who may want to trade players of the respective teams that are not filled. Also, to allow those teams (unfilled) to have a crack at players they may want.

MATTNOEL91 08-20-2012 02:53 PM

nvm, sorry

dingbathero 08-23-2012 04:20 AM

bump it up.

we are almost full, looking for dedicated posters and ps3 players

JumboThornton92 08-23-2012 04:47 PM

Sharks available?

dingbathero 08-26-2012 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JumboThornton92 (Post 53808999)
Sharks available?

Did you have a look at the thread?



When we reach 25 teams we can discuss trades, etc:
Nothing will go thru, all discussions can open for players tho.

AVAILABLE TEAMS - WL= wait-listed (rookie users/posters with VERY little post history - if a reg users comes long and would like the team, they get priority)

Buffalo Sabres
Calgary Flames - WL
Dallas Stars - WL
Montreal Canadiens -WL
Ottawa Senators - WL
Phoenix Coyotes
San Jose Sharks - WL


Lots of GREAT teams to run are still open here... get on it.

JumboThornton92 08-26-2012 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dingbathero (Post 53876987)
Did you have a look at the thread?



When we reach 25 teams we can discuss trades, etc:
Nothing will go thru, all discussions can open for players tho.

AVAILABLE TEAMS - WL= wait-listed (rookie users/posters with VERY little post history - if a reg users comes long and would like the team, they get priority)

Buffalo Sabres
Calgary Flames - WL
Dallas Stars - WL
Montreal Canadiens -WL
Ottawa Senators - WL
Phoenix Coyotes
San Jose Sharks - WL


Lots of GREAT teams to run are still open here... get on it.

Sorry I didn't see the thread, there are so many GM Connected threads :P. And I don't want to take the Sharks from somebody if they are already called. Even if wait-listed :P

dingbathero 08-26-2012 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JumboThornton92 (Post 53877939)
Sorry I didn't see the thread, there are so many GM Connected threads :P. And I don't want to take the Sharks from somebody if they are already called. Even if wait-listed :P

The guys second team in the Yotes, and they are still open. I've been very vocal with my GM's about what is up, they are all on the know.

Pop over here:
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1247231

dingbathero 08-29-2012 09:58 AM

6 teams remaining. Have a look in the thread posted in the OP.
Looking for registered users with forum presence.

Cheers,

-ding

dingbathero 09-02-2012 03:08 PM

still looking for 6 folks.

dingbathero 09-04-2012 09:47 PM

same as above - looking for a few more GM's for the PS3... come take a look at the thread...

MarkusNaslund19 09-05-2012 03:58 PM

If the availability is current, I'd be interested in the Dallas Stars.

dingbathero 09-11-2012 11:02 PM

Toronto JUST opened up... come on, hop on it... this league is a tonne of fun.. please enjoy and take it serious as we do....Active teams have already been trading it's a blast!!!

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1247231

dingbathero 09-13-2012 06:32 PM

Get in there boys - few spots open, more to open tonight if INACTIVE GM's don't respond.

LYNCHIE9 09-13-2012 06:35 PM

if anyone wants to do another club, I have 11 slots left

pm me or psn (LYNCHIE9) to get in on it

cheers,

shaolinson 09-13-2012 06:57 PM

im down.

SickDogs
whatever teams...
van, tampa

Pockets16 09-13-2012 07:08 PM

Anyone wanna join a sim only league with random rosters? about 13 teams left.

http://dshl.freeforums.org/general-discussion-f3.html

dingbathero 09-13-2012 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pockets16 (Post 54302229)
Anyone wanna join a sim only league with random rosters? about 13 teams left.

http://dshl.freeforums.org/general-discussion-f3.html

please create your own thread and stop polluting mine, thanks,

dingbathero 09-13-2012 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonnychiba (Post 54302037)
im down.

SickDogs
whatever teams...
van, tampa

I'll add you to a waitlist, there may be some spots open... have you read the original thread?

dingbathero 09-21-2012 07:50 PM

Islanders open

dingbathero 09-21-2012 09:54 PM

FLAMES open


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:50 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.