HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Kings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Deal on the table? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=124820)

Albi 01-20-2005 07:30 AM

Deal on the table?
 
link - Winnipeg Sun

"There could be an 11th-hour breakthrough in negotiations to save the NHL season. A league source told Sun Media last night that talks to get a new collective bargaining agreement in place took a major turn yesterday in Chicago when the NHL Players Association introduced the possibility of a six-year agreement which would include a salary cap under certain circumstances."

Albi 01-20-2005 09:34 AM

More articles...
 
Union puts a new twist - Slam.ca
Linden keeps'em talking - Slam.ca
Getting hairy at O'Hare - Slam.ca
League is in for big shakeup - Slam.ca
Silence is a beautiful thing - Slam.ca
This just mught work - Slam.ca

Old Hickory 01-20-2005 09:42 AM

Thanks for the links Albi!

Everyone keep their fingers crossed.

DropThePuck 01-20-2005 10:22 AM

I am new to the board but have been following for a while. Lifelong Kings fan back to the Fabulous Forum and Prime Ticket days. I hope the players and owners are not jerking my chain with the new meeting. I am experiencing serious withdrawls from my hockey addiction. :help:

Albi 01-20-2005 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DropThePuck
I am new to the board but have been following for a while. Lifelong Kings fan back to the Fabulous Forum and Prime Ticket days. I hope the players and owners are not jerking my chain with the new meeting. I am experiencing serious withdrawls from my hockey addiction. :help:

Welcome aboard DTP ;)

Old Hickory 01-20-2005 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DropThePuck
I am new to the board but have been following for a while. Lifelong Kings fan back to the Fabulous Forum and Prime Ticket days. I hope the players and owners are not jerking my chain with the new meeting. I am experiencing serious withdrawls from my hockey addiction. :help:

Welcome!

Let's hope there is something soon. The NFL has been the only thing keeping me going. I refuse to watch Basketball, it'll really get bad if hockey doesn't start in a couple of weeks

girl4kings 01-20-2005 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingsjohn
Welcome!

Let's hope there is something soon. The NFL has been the only thing keeping me going. I refuse to watch Basketball, it'll really get bad if hockey doesn't start in a couple of weeks

I'm with KJ football has got me glued to the tv. but with only 2 more games before the super bowl I hope something happens with the NHL. Baketball sucks!!!

2goodtimes 01-20-2005 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girl4kings
I'm with KJ football has got me glued to the tv. but with only 2 more games before the super bowl I hope something happens with the NHL. Baketball sucks!!!

Long time follower, Long time Kings addict and supporter- I have been suffering major withdrawals. Not enough American Idol, CSI and Worlds Strongest man competitions on TV to get my focus off of my anticipation for a new CBA to get the NHL back on track.

:banghead:

girl4kings 01-20-2005 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2goodtimes
Long time follower, Long time Kings addict and supporter- I have been suffering major withdrawals. Not enough American Idol, CSI and Worlds Strongest man competitions on TV to get my focus off of my anticipation for a new CBA to get the NHL back on track.

:banghead:

I hear you. I started to play hockey.

LuckyLUC20 01-20-2005 03:23 PM

The board is starting to get crazy again.. I'm getting a bunch of "database error" messages .. I don't think I have ever been this happy to see that! :lol

Dooney 01-20-2005 03:28 PM

Keeping my fingers crossed. Could sure use somemore good news!

Belanger25 01-20-2005 04:15 PM

DropThePuck welcome to the board. Good to see another person from Upland on the board.

I hope they get back on the ice.

Face Wash 01-20-2005 04:16 PM

If these meetings end the stalemate, I'll give an opposing player a standing ovation for the first time in my life when Vancouver comes to town.

Reaper45 01-20-2005 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Face Wash
If these meetings end the stalemate, I'll give an opposing player a standing ovation for the first time in my life when Vancouver comes to town.

Yeah Linden will get one from every city in the league if they get a deal done....

ILuvLA 01-20-2005 05:37 PM

Don't hold your breath... :banghead:

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/3336946


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:47 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.