HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   S Gomez is a favorite for a certain ex Hab ! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1248557)

PunkinDrublic* 08-19-2012 07:11 AM

S Gomez is a favorite for a certain ex Hab !
 
http://ourhistory.canadiens.com/arti...-Turner-Steven

Turner loves Scotty !

PricePkPatch* 08-19-2012 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YourBuddy (Post 53694111)

:rant: EXCOMMUNICATE HIM!! :rant:
a

Le Tricolore 08-19-2012 09:24 AM

I'm more shocked that he played in the NHL up until 2006.

PunkinDrublic* 08-19-2012 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Le Tricolore (Post 53695081)
I'm more shocked that he played in the NHL up until 2006.

Guess you missed most of his career, but Turner played with one huge heart, and always protected his teamates...Not like todays gang of chicken *****.

Shinsuke Nakamura 08-19-2012 12:27 PM

He's the only one that loves Gomez.

Belso 08-19-2012 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YourBuddy (Post 53694111)

From everything that I've seen Scott is a cool guy to hang out with. He's a funny guy. So I'm not surprised that a lot of players get along with him.

I for one don't hate Scott the person. He's not a dirty player or cancer in the room. I just don't want the Habs to play him if he can't contribute on the ice. I don't care how nice a guy is. I'm not asking anyone to chase him down with pickets and torches. I just want the Habs to accept if he's finished and give other players the ice time.

Scott can do what he wants with his life. I won't hate him for his bad play because he at least tried. But god, please don't play him next season if his training camp sucks.

Alexdaman 08-19-2012 03:49 PM

Stephane Richer also likes him

http://ourhistory.canadiens.com/arti...-Stephane-Rich

I know Brian Gionta and Scott Gomez well as I played with both of them when they started out in New Jersey. I love them both. They’re two really good guys who work hard every night.

Teufelsdreck 08-19-2012 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YourBuddy (Post 53694111)

Fine, let Turner hire him to mow his lawn and carry out the garbage. Of course the pay wouldn't come flose to his NHL salary.;)

SooperSingh 08-19-2012 06:38 PM

i'm surprised he (stevenson) talks to koivu twice a month.

MarkersMark* 08-19-2012 06:40 PM

And Scott Gomez will be a fan favorite of all Habs fans the sooner he's an ex Hab.

Beatnik 08-19-2012 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TyutinMyOwnHorn (Post 53698279)
He's the only one that loves Gomez.

That is simply not true... Everybody love Gomez. It's been said very often that he's an extremelly popular guy among teamates.


A great guy is still a great guy even if he's not a good hockey player.

Lizard King* 08-19-2012 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TyutinMyOwnHorn (Post 53698279)
He's the only one that loves Gomez.

Pretty much

MarkersMark* 08-19-2012 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beatnik (Post 53707125)
That is simply not true... Everybody love Gomez. It's been said very often that he's an extremelly popular guy among teamates.


A great guy is still a great guy even if he's not a good hockey player.

Wouldn't you also love him if you could get away with playing like dog **** because Scott's still going to be worse?

PunkinDrublic* 08-19-2012 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beatnik (Post 53707125)
That is simply not true... Everybody love Gomez. It's been said very often that he's an extremelly popular guy among teamates.


A great guy is still a great guy even if he's not a good hockey player.

Don't bother...it really won't change their minds. They have all heard what the media has said, so Scott is evil.

Agnostic 08-19-2012 07:17 PM

Unfortunately Gomez is the one Hab to be the subject of the "Where are they now?" question when he's actually on the ice.

KawaYui 08-19-2012 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belso (Post 53701389)
From everything that I've seen Scott is a cool guy to hang out with. He's a funny guy. So I'm not surprised that a lot of players get along with him.

I for one don't hate Scott the person. He's not a dirty player or cancer in the room. I just don't want the Habs to play him if he can't contribute on the ice. I don't care how nice a guy is. I'm not asking anyone to chase him down with pickets and torches. I just want the Habs to accept if he's finished and give other players the ice time.

Scott can do what he wants with his life. I won't hate him for his bad play because he at least tried. But god, please don't play him next season if his training camp sucks.

This year, he had a really strong training camp, he scores like half of his goal last year in like 6 games. So I don't know what to say :shakehead Hope the injuries he suffered this year were the reason why he didn't rebound.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:36 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.