Collective Board Standings Predictions (Eastern Conference) #13
Christmas came early. I woke up this morning, and the tie that was there when I went to bed is gone.
Results so far:
1. New York Rangers - 44.34%
2. Boston Bruins - 80.77%
3. Carolina Hurricanes - 70.37%
4. Pittsburgh Penguins - 75.86%
5. Philadelphia Flyers - 70.37%
6. Washington Capitals - 55.56%
7. Tampa Bay Lightning - 29.03%
8. Ottawa Senators - 38.10%
9. Buffalo Sabres - 50.00%
10. New Jersey Devils - 40.00%
11. Florida Panthers - 55.56%
12. Winnipeg Jets - 38.46%
My voting plans have gone by the wayside. Even though I may have voted differently at the time, I'm feeling 8-Buffalo, 9-Ottawa, 10-New Jersey, 11-Florida, 12-Montreal, 13-New York Islanders, 14-Winnipeg, 15-Toronto...
The East is weird this year because none of these teams strike me as "last in the conference" teams, you know? I don't think the Leafs are a "last place" team, but that's who I think will finish lowest of these three.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:56 AM.|
vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.