HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   OT: OT Thread Part II: "We Successfully Made it Past Part I" Edition (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1250471)

Clowes Line 08-23-2012 01:22 PM

OT Thread Part II: "We Successfully Made it Past Part I" Edition
 
Continue here.

The Dark Passenger 08-23-2012 01:38 PM

Moar hair product talk! ;)

Ave Maria 08-23-2012 01:45 PM

surprised we got this far, btw nice article on Bleacher Report KU :handclap:

Clowes Line 08-23-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by o 16 Avery NYR o (Post 53803639)
surprised we got this far, btw nice article on Bleacher Report KU :handclap:

Thanks man, can't believe I'm headlining on the Rangers section. This is surreal, my writing over the last two years has finally paid off in a huge way. This ****'s going on my College applications :yo:

Krampus 08-23-2012 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by o 16 Avery NYR o (Post 53803639)
surprised we got this far, btw nice article on Bleacher Report KU :handclap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kreiders Underwear (Post 53803929)
Thanks man, can't believe I'm headlining on the Rangers section. This is surreal, my writing over the last two years has finally paid off in a huge way. This ****'s going on my College applications :yo:

Link?

Lerb 08-23-2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kreiders Underwear (Post 53803929)
Thanks man, can't believe I'm headlining on the Rangers section. This is surreal, my writing over the last two years has finally paid off in a huge way. This ****'s going on my College applications :yo:

Congrats :handclap:

Also, I wasn't here during the uhhhh last OT Thread... lockout so can someone explain to me the reason why it was locked out? :laugh:

WhipNash27 08-23-2012 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCresty (Post 53805775)
Congrats :handclap:

Also, I wasn't here during the uhhhh last OT Thread... lockout so can someone explain to me the reason why it was locked out? :laugh:

Locked out? If you're talking about thread 1, it hit 1000 posts. If you're talking about the thread from last offseason, it's because the OT thread is an offseason only thing. Once the season starts, the OT thread is closed.

The Dark Passenger 08-23-2012 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCresty (Post 53805775)
Congrats :handclap:

Also, I wasn't here during the uhhhh last OT Thread... lockout so can someone explain to me the reason why it was locked out? :laugh:

To put it simply, the last OT thread, uh, got a little too OT, if you know what i mean:naughty:.

Ave Maria 08-23-2012 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kreiders Underwear (Post 53803929)
Thanks man, can't believe I'm headlining on the Rangers section. This is surreal, my writing over the last two years has finally paid off in a huge way. This ****'s going on my College applications :yo:


nice, I was writing an article for Ranger Nation but I couldn't hand it in time due to some personal reasons and someone else got the writing spot, oh well.. I would definitely put that on my application, I was thinking of that same thing when I was writing mine :laugh:

Lerb 08-23-2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dark Passenger (Post 53805911)
To put it simply, the last OT thread, uh, got a little too OT, if you know what i mean:naughty:.

I do and I can't imagine it quite.... hmmmm.... dunno if I wanna know the details :laugh:

Clowes Line 08-23-2012 03:06 PM

Last year's OT thread was basically a locker room.

Clowes Line 08-23-2012 03:08 PM

My newest article is up, if any of you would like to give it a read. Nothing that you didn't already know, just a slideshow on how Nash will put the Rangers over the top.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...s-over-the-top

Clowes Line 08-23-2012 03:15 PM

According to the Rangers FB page, the following will be at the dog walk on September 9th...

Quote:

Appearances by: Henrik Lundqvist, Rick Nash, Brad Richards, Ryan Callahan & other Rangers players!
If you weren't planning on going, I think you should re-think that :laugh:

Lerb 08-23-2012 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kreiders Underwear (Post 53806109)
My newest article is up, if any of you would like to give it a read. Nothing that you didn't already know, just a slideshow on how Nash will put the Rangers over the top.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...s-over-the-top

Seriously? The first picture is game 6 OT? :laugh: Gonna slap you in the face with a fresh BC salmon.
James Baron... sounds pretty badass

Krampus 08-23-2012 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kreiders Underwear (Post 53806325)
According to the Rangers FB page, the following will be at the dog walk on September 9th...



If you weren't planning on going, I think you should re-think that :laugh:

Theyre selling tickets for non dog walkers too, right?

Clowes Line 08-23-2012 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCresty (Post 53806409)
Seriously? The first picture is game 6 OT? :laugh: Gonna slap you in the face with a fresh BC salmon.
James Baron... sounds pretty badass

The first step towards victory is accepting defeat :p:

:laugh:

Clowes Line 08-23-2012 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bipolar (Post 53806623)
Theyre selling tickets for non dog walkers too, right?

Correct.

Bob Richards 08-23-2012 03:48 PM

Got myself two albums today. RIOT! by Paramore and Lifestylez ov da Poor & Dangerous by Big L.

Very similar artists. :laugh:

silverfish 08-23-2012 03:57 PM

I really need a job...or a new hobby...or video game. I should really run down to Gamestop one of these days and pick up Skyrim finally.

Or ya know, get a job...

Any of our fine HF brothers find themselves within a marketing/pr/advertising/product management career whose firm is hiring entry-level employees? :naughty:

Otherwise it's back to grinding out on TeamWork Online searching for a sales position in sports so I can finally break into that gig :laugh:

emodwarf 08-23-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverfish (Post 53807537)
I really need a job...or a new hobby...or video game. I should really run down to Gamestop one of these days and pick up Skyrim finally.

Yes, get Skyrim! It's fantastic. I think I spent like 80 hours playing it so far.

blue425 08-23-2012 05:06 PM

Multiple tequilas at Puck Fair in the afternoon on a weekday?

Grass fed/free range pork chops and roasted vegetables for dinner?

Life is good.

Lerb 08-23-2012 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue425 (Post 53809543)
Multiple tequilas at Puck Fair in the afternoon on a weekday?

Grass fed/free range pork chops and roasted vegetables for dinner?

Life is good.


Mmmmmm pork chops....

Lerb 08-23-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverfish (Post 53807537)
I really need a job...or a new hobby...or video game. I should really run down to Gamestop one of these days and pick up Skyrim finally.

Or ya know, get a job...

Any of our fine HF brothers find themselves within a marketing/pr/advertising/product management career whose firm is hiring entry-level employees? :naughty:

Otherwise it's back to grinding out on TeamWork Online searching for a sales position in sports so I can finally break into that gig :laugh:

gamble. It's both a job and a hobby and a game at the same time. :handclap: I make good money from gambling :)

The Lunatic Fridge 08-23-2012 05:24 PM

Lets all talk about how much time warner sucks....:rant:

Ave Maria 08-23-2012 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FromTheSide (Post 53810157)
Lets all talk about how much time warner sucks....:rant:

and how averagely acceptable Cablevision is when they aren't fighting with another company:laugh:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:09 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.