HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   San Jose Sharks (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Shark infestation? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1250691)

DaDucks 08-23-2012 09:36 PM

Shark infestation?

:dunno:

Excuse me starting a thread but I'm too lazy
To search your boards for the topic..

I know as of now there is no season,and I can imagine its not easy
Making arrangements for a thousand fans.

Hopefully we get our answers shortly on a season so you
Guys can come down for the first game of the year....

If not the first game, are there any other dates you guys are looking at
For an infestation? Easily my favorite games of the year to go to.

SonomaShark 08-23-2012 10:48 PM

I was planning on infesting your home opener again, but the stupid potential lockout has cancelled that trip. Can't sign a contract for buses when I'm not sure that the game will be played. :shakehead

nix at home 08-24-2012 03:27 AM

While I haven't been in on any of the Infestation trips yet and I dont post much, but I've helped put together 2 trips of 100 and 50 people respectively on party busses to great success. I'm a bartender and a sports pub and it's something we've a couple of years in a row now and would like to help anyway I can.

CupfortheSharks 08-24-2012 11:57 AM

I've been to all three of the infestations.

Doug (NorthBaySharksFan) hasn't been around on these boards for a bit. He is the one who orginized the trips. He might be busy or just waiting til the dust settles, I don't know.

Last year many of us wanted to switch it up and go to Staples but the schedule makers didn't give us a good option. This year we have two Saturday night games scheduled at Staples. If the season starts on time, I suspect Doug will target one of these games.

Led Zappa 08-24-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CupfortheSharks (Post 53826453)

Doug (NorthBaySharksFan) hasn't been around on these boards for a bit. He is the one who orginized the trips. He might be busy or just waiting til the dust settles, I don't know.

Last year many of us wanted to switch it up and go to Staples but the schedule makers didn't give us a good option. This year we have two Saturday night games scheduled at Staples. If the season starts on time, I suspect Doug will target one of these games.

The sneaky Doug is now SonomaShark :D

HOOCH2173 08-24-2012 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Led Zappa (Post 53826627)
The sneaky Doug is now SonomaShark :D

Or if you have him on your facebook account he's still Doug!

But a sneaky Doug at that!

I want this game to happen as well since as you all know I live down here now and want to finally get that damn "W" for the Sharks!

But alas we wait.

I cannot and will not become a b-ball fan! Hockey must be there for us!

SonomaShark 08-24-2012 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CupfortheSharks (Post 53826453)

Yep, that's the plan! ...and yes, I changed my name to SonomaShark :laugh: