HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Toronto Maple Leafs (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   St. Johns verses Syracuse - GDT FRI Jan 21, 2005 (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=125142)

Mess 01-21-2005 05:37 PM

St. Johns verses Syracuse - GDT FRI Jan 21, 2005
 
Game Day

ST. JOHN'S
MAPLE LEAFS
@
SYRACUSE CRUNCH
JANUARY 21, 2005
7:30 PM (ET)




http://www.sjmapleleafs.ca/news/gameday.asp

Game Time tonight is 7:30 pm Eastern. Tonight's game will not be broadcast Live on TV, Tape Delay or Replay. The game can however be listened to live at the following location St. Johnís Maple Leafs Radio Broadcast Link.

but .. tommorows will be .. verses Binghampton

Also you Robbie Earl Fans that have the NHL NETWORK he is on the Tube tonight

GO LEAFS GO....

Mess 01-21-2005 06:40 PM

SCORING SUMMARY **** FINAL ****

SCORE : ST. JOHNS 2 - SYRACUSE 4 :madfire:

Scoring Summary

Period 1
St. John's - David Ling 16 (Kyle Wellwood) 3:04
St. John's - Kyle Wellwood 18 (Regan Kelly, David Ling) 11:47

Period 2
(no scoring)

Period 3
Syracuse - Mark Hartigan (Brad Moran, Zenith Komarniski) 0:43
Syracuse - Mark Hartigan (Greg Mauldin) 5:02
Syracuse - Joe Motzko (Brad Moran) 14:03

Syracuse - Mark Hartigan empty net 19:33

PENALTIES

Period 1
Syracuse - Matthias Trattnig - (High Sticking Major), 5 min, 2:06
St. John's - Marc Moro - (Interference), 2 min, 9:02

Period 2
Syracuse - Chris Ferraro - (Misconduct Misconduct), 10 min, 0:58
St. John's - Carlo Colaiacovo - (Interference), 2 min, 5:26
St. John's - Brett Engelhardt - (Cross Checking), 2 min, 11:29
Syracuse - Greg Mauldin - (Goalie Interference), 2 min, 11:35
Syracuse - Peter Ferraro - (Roughing), 2 min, 15:58
St. John's - Marc Moro - (Roughing), 2 min, 15:58
St. John's - Robb Palahnuk - (Roughing), 2 min, 15:58
St. John's - Robb Palahnuk - (Fighting Major), 5 min, 15:58
Syracuse - Jamie Pushor - (Fighting Major), 5 min, 15:58
St. John's - Brett Engelhardt - (Unsportsmanlike Conduct), 2 min, 18:11
Syracuse - Aaron Johnson - (Unsportsmanlike Conduct), 2 min, 18:11

Period 3
Syracuse - Greg Mauldin - (Holding), 2 min, 2:49
Syracuse - Raffaele Sannitz - (Elbowing), 2 min, 8:08
Syracuse - Zenith Komarniski - (Cross Checking), 2 min, 11:54

GOALIES

NAME DEC MIN SHOTS SAVES
32 Mikael Tellqvist 58:00 41 38

NAME DEC MIN SHOTS SAVES
35 Andrew Penner 60:00 25 23

POWERPLAY
St. John's 1 for 5 : Syracuse 0 for 4

leafaholix* 01-21-2005 06:46 PM

1-0.

Go Leafs Go!

Volcanologist 01-21-2005 06:58 PM

Wow...is that 6 points in 4 periods for Wellwood? :yo:

Mess 01-21-2005 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PepNCheese
Wow...is that 6 points in 4 periods for Wellwood? :yo:

If your listening to the game on the Radio .. Apparently he is putting on a Magic Stick Handling Clinic in the 1st ..

or So I hear anyways ..

mooseOAK* 01-21-2005 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PepNCheese
Wow...is that 6 points in 4 periods for Wellwood? :yo:

A point on 6 consecutive goals.

leafaholix* 01-21-2005 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Messenger
If your listening to the game on the Radio .. Apparently he is putting on a Magic Stick Handling Clinic in the 1st ..

or So I hear anyways ..

He's probably not even playing, Brian Rogers is such a homer.

Lobstertainment 01-21-2005 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carl O'Steen
He's probably not even playing, Brian
Rogers is such a homer.

he sure is...

or so I hear.

Volcanologist 01-21-2005 08:02 PM

LMAO!

Poor Hankie.

You guys give him such a hard time....
:joker:

Leaf Army 01-21-2005 08:24 PM

Syracuse scores 43 seconds into the 3rd. Mark Hartigan with the goal. 2-1 now.

Leaf Army 01-21-2005 08:31 PM

2-2 now. Hartigan again.

Dark Knight 01-21-2005 08:48 PM

4-2 Baby Leafs lose.

Hartigan with the hatrick! :madfire:

Leaf Army 01-21-2005 08:57 PM

Hartigan scores the hattrick into the empty net.

What a collapse against the worst team in the division. :banghead:

Frankie 01-21-2005 09:42 PM

ah yes, i've given some great stand up comedy material! :shakehead

point was, don't come here and pretend that you're watching the game when you're not. the way he described it, i thought army was watching the game.

but please, keep up the side splitting humor! :yo:

leafaholix* 01-21-2005 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie
ah yes, i've given some great stand up comedy material! :shakehead

point was, don't come here and pretend that you're watching the game when you're not. the way he described it, i thought army was watching the game.

but please, keep up the side splitting humor! :yo:

Nobody said they were watching the game, they said they were listening to it.

Be glad you have a team to watch, because you won't next year... and we will. I'd be shocked if you showed up around the Leafs forum once the Baby Leafs are gone, but... hopefully you do come around.

You make me look good.

Frankie 01-21-2005 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carl O'Steen
Nobody said they were watching the game, they said they were listening to it.

Be glad you have a team to watch, because you won't next year... and we will. I'd be shocked if you showed up around the Leafs forum once the Baby Leafs are gone, but... hopefully you do come around.

You make me look good.

in the post i was refering to, nobody said they were watching on tv or listening on the radio. the way the play was described, i assumed it was on tv. could have been on leafstv or something for all i knew.

i'll have a team next year, and i can't wait for it. we will have a team next year? you say that as if all the other posters here are from toronto.

is that all you got? whenever you want to take a shot at me, you play that card. it doesn't work. i can't wait for the ahl to leave and the qmjhl to move in.

you need some new material. keep working on the radio/tv bit.

leafaholix* 01-21-2005 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie
in the post i was refering to, nobody said they were watching on tv or listening on the radio. the way the play was described, i assumed it was on tv. could have been on leafstv or something for all i knew.

i'll have a team next year, and i can't wait for it. we will have a team next year? you say that as if all the other posters here are from toronto.

is that all you got? whenever you want to take a shot at me, you play that card. it doesn't work. i can't wait for the ahl to leave and the qmjhl to move in.

you need some new material. keep working on the radio/tv bit.

By "we" I meant fans of the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Frankie 01-21-2005 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carl O'Steen
By "we" I meant fans of the Toronto Maple Leafs.

if the lockout is over.

leafaholix* 01-21-2005 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie
if the lockout is over.

I'm talking about AHL hockey next season... many posters on this forum follow the Baby Leafs because they are the developmental team of the parent club, the Toronto Maple Leafs. To say "we" will have AHL hockey next season is not incorrect, TML fans will enjoy the Baby Leafs. Doesn't matter if their living in BC, Florida, or Saskatchewan.

Not because the team plays in their hometown.

While you will be with the QMJHL and likely cut ties with the Toronto organization.

Frankie 01-21-2005 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carl O'Steen
I'm talking about AHL hockey next season... many posters on this forum follow the Baby Leafs because they are the developmental team of the parent club, the Toronto Maple Leafs. To say "we" will have AHL hockey next season is not incorrect, TML fans will enjoy the Baby Leafs. Doesn't matter if their living in BC, Florida, or Saskatchewan.

Not because the team plays in their hometown.

While you will be with the QMJHL and likely cut ties with the Toronto organization.

sounds good to me.

i'll have the best of both worlds.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:19 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.