HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Habs 2012-13 Stat Predictions (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1252383)

NH57 08-28-2012 08:51 AM

Habs 2012-13 Stat Predictions
 
This thread will serve for all of you who like to make stat predictions for our players provided there is no lockout and there is the full 82 game schedule. Feel free to take injuries and suspensions into account, as well as potential mid-season call-ups and 9 game tryouts.

Here are mine: (Games Played - Goals - Assists - Points)

Max Pacioretty: 79-38-34-72
David Desharnais: 81-18-49-67
Erik Cole: 77-32-33-65
Tomas Plekanec: 82-23-45-68
Rene Bourque: 78-26-17-43
Brian Gionta: 80-28-23-51
Lars Eller: 82-25-27-52
Travis Moen: 77-11-13-24
Brandon Prust: 81-7-9-16
Colby Armstrong: 74-16-15-31
Ryan White: 82-8-6-14

P.K Subban: 78-15-38-53
Josh Gorges: 82-5-13-18
Andrei Markov: 79-13-46-59
Tomas Kaberle: 75-7-39-46
Alexei Emelin: 80-8-23-31
Raphael Diaz: 81-12-27-39
Francis Boullion: 76-6-13-19

Louis Leblanc: 46-13-15-28
Brendan Gallagher: 37-10-11-21
Nathan Beaulieu: 28-5-11-16

Alex Galchenyuk: 9-2-5-7

The total number of games played probably doesn't add up correctly, I was just taking a random stab.

What ate your predictions?

Pierre Dagenais 08-28-2012 09:13 AM

Max Pacioretty: 70-33-30-63
David Desharnais: 81-17-35-52
Erik Cole: 77-25-31-56
Tomas Plekanec: 82-23-41-64
Rene Bourque: 68-22-15-37
Brian Gionta: 65-24-15-39
Lars Eller: 82-21-22-43
Travis Moen: 77-9-14-23
Brandon Prust: 81-7-7-14
Colby Armstrong: 64-17-13-30
Ryan White: 75-3-8-11

P.K Subban: 78-18-33-51
Josh Gorges: 82-3-14-17
Andrei Markov: 70-12-34-46
Tomas Kaberle: 60-10-20-30
Alexei Emelin: 65-3-14-17
Raphael Diaz: 65-4-18-22
Francis Boullion: 50-2-11-13

Louis Leblanc: 46-13-9-24
Brendan Gallagher: 17-9-4-13
Nathan Beaulieu: 1-0-0-0
Jarred Tinordi: 12-0-1-1

Alex Galchenyuk: 9-4-5-9

Zorro 08-28-2012 09:18 AM

Max Pacioretty: 79-39-35-74
David Desharnais: 81-22-49-71
Erik Cole: 77-31-30-61
Tomas Plekanec: 82-21-39-60
Rene Bourque: 78-22-17-39
Brian Gionta: 80-24-23-47

beowulf 08-28-2012 09:31 AM

OP is wayyyyy to optimistic. Also if Galchenyuk scores anywhere near what the first two post predict in a 9 game stint, it won`t only be a 9 game stint and the team would keep him up.

Le Tricolore 08-28-2012 09:58 AM

Everyone: 0-0-0

Stjonnypopo 08-28-2012 10:03 AM

Super hard to predict, but the OP's stats are at about 10% too high all over the board.

We're not a cup-winning team here, we can't except all of our players to have their best seasons, and not to mention injuries, etc. But assuming everyone stays healthy I think everyone's going to be around the same pace they were last year, including Patches, Desharnais and Cole. Eller should be a bit better.

Mrb1p 08-28-2012 10:42 AM

Max Pacioretty: 82-41-35-76
David Desharnais: 67-16-44-60 Winger.
Erik Cole: 79-27-23-50
Tomas Plekanec: 82-26-39-65
Rene Bourque: 71-22-19-41
Brian Gionta: 79-28-27-55
Lars Eller: 82-22-32-54 2nd line duty.
Travis Moen: 81-8-11-19
Brandon Prust: 81-10-15-25
Colby Armstrong: 34-7-5-12
Ryan White: 82-14-6-20
Aaron Palushaj 29-6-14-20(Late stint.)
Blake Geoffrion 19-3-5-8
Louis Leblanc 46-11-23-34 (Late stint.)
It's the time Eller, Patches, Desharnais, Palushaj and Leblanc take over this team.

P.K Subban: 82-17-32-49
Josh Gorges: 74-2-22-24
Andrei Markov: 79-7-41-48
Tomas Kaberle: 67-4-29-33
Alexei Emelin: 73-14-21-35
Raphael Diaz:33-6-12-18
Francis Boullion: 49-0-7-7
Jarred Tinordi 11-0-1-1
Yannick Weber 31-6-7-13
Nathan Beaulieu 17-3-3-6

Another injury plagued season on defense. But our 3 studs stay healthy!

VirginiaMtlExpat 08-28-2012 11:07 AM

Those of you who have Galchenyuk staying 9 games at about a point-a-game clip: how does he not stay up if he's that good? I know that I would keep him if he shows that he belongs.

LeMAD 08-28-2012 11:08 AM

If they all played 82 games:

Max Pacioretty: 66 pts
David Desharnais: 59 pts
Erik Cole: 53 pts
Tomas Plekanec: 67 pts
Rene Bourque: 25 pts
Brian Gionta: 46 pts
Lars Eller: 37 pts
Travis Moen: 25 pts
Scott Gomez 33 pts
Brandon Prust: 14 pts
Colby Armstrong: 31 pts
Ryan White: 11 pts
Aaron Palushaj 15 pts
Blake Geoffrion 14 pts
Louis Leblanc 18 pts

P.K Subban: 46 pts
Josh Gorges: 18 pts
Andrei Markov: 44 pts
Tomas Kaberle: 36 pts
Alexei Emelin: 11 pts
Raphael Diaz: 22 pts
Francis Boullion: 5 pts

Mrb1p 08-28-2012 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeMAD (Post 53917669)
If they all played 82 games:

Max Pacioretty: 66 pts
David Desharnais: 59 pts
Erik Cole: 53 pts
Tomas Plekanec: 67 pts
Rene Bourque: 25 pts
Brian Gionta: 46 pts
Lars Eller: 37 pts
Travis Moen: 25 pts
Scott Gomez 33 pts
Brandon Prust: 14 pts
Colby Armstrong: 31 pts
Ryan White: 11 pts
Aaron Palushaj 15 pts
Blake Geoffrion 14 pts
Louis Leblanc 18 pts

P.K Subban: 46 pts
Josh Gorges: 18 pts
Andrei Markov: 44 pts
Tomas Kaberle: 36 pts
Alexei Emelin: 11 pts
Raphael Diaz: 22 pts
Francis Boullion: 5 pts

So Gomer putting up more points than Bourque, Leblanc and Armstrong... Are you that mad ?

shutehinside 08-28-2012 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrb1p (Post 53917851)
So Gomer putting up more points than Bourque, Leblanc and Armstrong... Are you that mad ?

It is his name...

I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility for Gomez to have a good year. Therrien's team style of play is more condusive to a guy like Gomez than Martin's system. That being said, we are talking about Gomez who may not crack the lineup thin year.

Roulin 08-28-2012 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noahhabib (Post 53915135)
P.K Subban: 78-15-38-53
Andrei Markov: 79-13-46-59
Tomas Kaberle: 75-7-39-46
Alexei Emelin: 80-8-23-31
Raphael Diaz: 81-12-27-39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrb1p (Post 53917033)
P.K Subban: 82-17-32-49
Andrei Markov: 79-7-41-48
Tomas Kaberle: 67-4-29-33
Alexei Emelin: 73-14-21-35

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeMAD (Post 53917669)
P.K Subban: 46 pts
Andrei Markov: 44 pts
Tomas Kaberle: 36 pts

I don't think 3 Hab dmen put up 30+ points, let alone 4 or 5. Only 43 dmen across the league hit that total last season. If Markov and Subban play 1:10 to 1:20 per PP with our most productive forwards, that doesn't leave enough opportunity for Kaberle & co to get to 30.

LeMAD 08-28-2012 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrb1p (Post 53917851)
So Gomer putting up more points than Bourque, Leblanc and Armstrong... Are you that mad ?

Gomez' worst season before last year was 38 pts, Leblanc is not NHL caliber yet, Bourque sucks and good luck trying to guess how many points Armstrong couldput up.

Mrb1p 08-28-2012 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roulin (Post 53918027)
I don't think 3 Hab dmen put up 30+ points, let alone 4 or 5. Only 43 dmen across the league hit that total last season. If Markov and Subban play 1:10 to 1:20 per PP with our most productive forwards, that doesn't leave enough opportunity for Kaberle & co to get to 30.

ES counts.

And Kaberle would still have a good minute on the PP with Emelin..

danyhabsfan 08-28-2012 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noahhabib (Post 53915135)
This thread will serve for all of you who like to make stat predictions for our players provided there is no lockout and there is the full 82 game schedule. Feel free to take injuries and suspensions into account, as well as potential mid-season call-ups and 9 game tryouts.

Here are mine: (Games Played - Goals - Assists - Points)

Max Pacioretty: 79-38-34-72
David Desharnais: 81-18-49-67
Erik Cole: 77-32-33-65
Tomas Plekanec: 82-23-45-68
Rene Bourque: 78-26-17-43
Brian Gionta: 80-28-23-51
Lars Eller: 82-25-27-52
Travis Moen: 77-11-13-24
Brandon Prust: 81-7-9-16
Colby Armstrong: 74-16-15-31
Ryan White: 82-8-6-14

P.K Subban: 78-15-38-53
Josh Gorges: 82-5-13-18
Andrei Markov: 79-13-46-59
Tomas Kaberle: 75-7-39-46
Alexei Emelin: 80-8-23-31
Raphael Diaz: 81-12-27-39
Francis Boullion: 76-6-13-19

Louis Leblanc: 46-13-15-28
Brendan Gallagher: 37-10-11-21
Nathan Beaulieu: 28-5-11-16

Alex Galchenyuk: 9-2-5-7

The total number of games played probably doesn't add up correctly, I was just taking a random stab.

What ate your predictions?

Something like 328 Goals for?

Last year Pittsburgh lead the ligue with 282 Goals....

CP31 08-28-2012 12:07 PM

Galchenyuk: 82-93-123-216
Pacioretty: 80-45-70-125
Desharnais: 82-1-90-91
Cole: 75-40-25-65
Pleks: 82-30-60-90
Gio: 70-60-0-60
Bourque(bounce back year): 79-38-35-73
Eller: 80- 20-50-70
Gomez: 75-.5-2-2.5
Subban: 82-40-59-99
Markov: 65-12-50-62
Kabs: 72- 1-2-3

Price: .976 SV%- 0.52 GAA

13th place finish in East

I know I'm being a bit harsh, but I'm trying to be as realistic as possible.

Chris Cutter 08-28-2012 12:08 PM

Here are mine: (Games Played - Goals - Assists - Points)

Max Pacioretty: 80-35-29-64
David Desharnais: 73-16-47-63
Erik Cole: 76-26-25-51
Tomas Plekanec: 78-22-32-54
Rene Bourque: 68-17-22-39
Brian Gionta: 77-21-25-46
Lars Eller: 80-18-20-38
Travis Moen: 79-12-12-24
Brandon Prust: 71-7-7-14
Colby Armstrong: 79-8-9-17
Ryan White: 65-4-7-13

P.K Subban: 80-10-27-37
Josh Gorges: 82-6-15-21
Andrei Markov: 57-8-25-33
Tomas Kaberle: 75-6-23-29
Alexei Emelin: 74-5-13-18
Raphael Diaz: 48-3-12-15
Francis Boullion: 67-2-10-12

Louis Leblanc: 16-4-4-8
Brendan Gallagher: 6-1-1-2
Jarred Tinordi: 8-0-1-1

About 225-230 goals, seems about right if everything goes well.

Coldplay 08-28-2012 12:19 PM

Assuming 82 GP for all of them, which isn't possible:

FORWARDS
Desharnais - 16G, 40A, 56 pts
Pacioretty - 32G, 36A, 68 pts
Cole - 29G, 25A, 53 pts
Plekanec - 24G, 45A, 69 pts
Gionta - 30G, 20A, 50 pts
Gomez - 11G, 26A, 37 pts
Bourque - 22G, 23A, 45 pts
Moen - 12G, 13A, 25 pts
Eller - 26G, 23A, 49 pts
Prust - 7G, 10A, 17 pts
Armstrong - 15G, 17A, 32 pts
White - 6G, 7A, 13 pts
Leblanc - 13G, 12A, 25 pts

DEFENSE
Subban - 17G, 27A, 44 pts
Markov - 8G, 32A, 40 pts
Gorges - 6G, 15A, 21 pts
Kaberle - 5G, 38A, 43 pts
Emelin - 4G, 11A, 14 pts
Bouillion - 4G, 6A, 10 pts
Diaz - 4G, 20A, 24 pts
Weber - 8G, 17A, 25 pts

GOALIES
Price - 36W, 2.39 GAA, .922 SV%, 4 SHO
Budaj - 7W, 2.63 GAA, .912 SV%, 1 SHO

wedge 08-28-2012 12:22 PM

Max Pacioretty: 80-36-33-69
David Desharnais: 80-17-42-59
Erik Cole: 74-26-29-55
Tomas Plekanec: 82-21-43-64
Rene Bourque: 80-22-16-38
Brian Gionta: 66-19-18-37
Lars Eller: 82-17-19-36
Travis Moen: 72-9-12-21
Brandon Prust: 77-6-11-17
Colby Armstrong: 64-9-11-20
Ryan White: 74-6-9-15
Scott Gomez: 62-5-21-26

P.K Subban: 82-11-35-46
Josh Gorges: 81-4-13-17
Andrei Markov: 62-8-30-38
Tomas Kaberle: 76-6-30-36
Alexei Emelin: 76-5-14-19
Raphael Diaz: 66-5-16-21
Francis Bouillon: 60-2-8-10

Louis Leblanc: 52-7-10-17
Brendan Gallagher: 22-4-4-8
Alex Galchenyuk: 9-1-2-3

danyhabsfan 08-28-2012 12:23 PM

(Games Played - Goals - Assists - Points)

Max Pacioretty: 79-31-34-65
David Desharnais: 78-16-43-59
Erik Cole: 77-30-33-63
Tomas Plekanec: 81-20-40-60
Rene Bourque: 78-18-18-36
Brian Gionta: 80-23-25-48
Lars Eller: 81-14-21-35
Travis Moen: 77-10-13-23
Brandon Prust: 81-7-9-16
Colby Armstrong: 74-10-15-25
Ryan White: 75-4-6-10
Scott Gomez 75-9-26-35
Petterri Nokelainen 17-2-3-5

P.K Subban: 78-10-38-48
Josh Gorges: 81-5-13-18
Andrei Markov: 78-9-31-40
Tomas Kaberle: 72-7-30-37
Alexei Emelin: 76-6-18-24
Raphael Diaz: 41-3-13-17
Francis Bouillon: 62-3-12-15

Morgan Ellis: 2-0-0-0
Jarred Tinordi:2-0-0-0

Louis Leblanc: 22-4-5-9
Brendan Gallagher: 9-2-1-3

Carey Price:66-0-4-4
Peter Budaj:16-0-1-1

243 Goals for

I thinks 243 goals is realistic and I think I have the games played all adds up.

FlyingKostitsyn 08-28-2012 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Le Tricolore (Post 53916199)
Everyone: 0-0-0

I'd bet on that one.

Roulin 08-28-2012 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrb1p (Post 53918647)
ES counts.

And Kaberle would still have a good minute on the PP with Emelin..

Kaberle has accumulated more than half his points on the PP every season since the lockout. Would you give Markov and Kaberle an even 1min each on the PP? I wouldn't. There's also the fact that if the top unit scores, the PP is over and the second unit doesn't get a chance.

Anyway, it's just the way the league is now. Even most of the best teams (Boston 1, NYR 2, Philly 2, Pittsburgh 1, San Jose 2, LA 1, New Jersey 0) don't have 3 dmen with 30+ pts. Detroit managed the feat, but barely, with 36, 34 and 32pts. Vancouver got it done, but with the Sedins up front, and a PP QB by committee kind of situation on the blue line, I think they are an outlier that we can't expect to match.

Mrb1p 08-28-2012 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roulin (Post 53919665)
Kaberle has accumulated more than half his points on the PP every season since the lockout. Would you give Markov and Kaberle an even 1min each on the PP? I wouldn't. There's also the fact that if the top unit scores, the PP is over and the second unit doesn't get a chance.

Anyway, it's just the way the league is now. Even most of the best teams (Boston 1, NYR 2, Philly 2, Pittsburgh 1, San Jose 2, LA 1, New Jersey 0) don't have 3 dmen with 30+ pts. Detroit managed the feat, but barely, with 36, 34 and 32pts. Vancouver got it done, but with the Sedins up front, and a PP QB by committee kind of situation on the blue line, I think they are an outlier that we can't expect to match.

2 years ago we had Hamrlik, Wizz and Subban over 30.

Roulin 08-29-2012 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrb1p (Post 53928309)
2 years ago we had Hamrlik, Wizz and Subban over 30.

True, I wouldn't have have expected that. Point taken. Still, that's not a usual result for the last few years. And I still think the predictions I originally quoted are high. All three of those posts have at least 3 dmen with at least 35 points - unreasonable, IMO.

Mrb1p 08-29-2012 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roulin (Post 53946645)
True, I wouldn't have have expected that. Point taken. Still, that's not a usual result for the last few years. And I still think the predictions I originally quoted are high. All three of those posts have at least 3 dmen with at least 35 points - unreasonable, IMO.

Many teams do it. It's not that hard..
Vancouver, Winnipeg, Detroit, Chicago.. Even TML and Toronto missed 3 30 points+ dman by 3-4 points... It's not that big of a deal. 20-30 es points is not farfetched for Markov/Subban, then 10-20 for Kaberle is not farfetched too.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:01 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.