HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Vancouver Canucks (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Lockout Time! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1260343)

Dado 09-15-2012 05:14 PM

Lockout Time!

At this point it appears we're out of time.

So...who's going hard line and is willing to boycott Canucks games/jerseys over this idiocy? Or are we all just coming back afterwards, like nothing happened?

tko78 09-15-2012 05:24 PM

I've already resolved to not buy any more merchandise and I will not be wearing any of my t-shirts or hats or my jersey.

If the lockout lasts for any significant length of time, I won't be coming back to the NHL so long as Bettman is around. I have a fun WHL team in my town and they can have my money instead.

DJOpus 09-15-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dado (Post 54347459)

So...who's going hard line and is willing to boycott Canucks games/jerseys over this idiocy? Or are we all just coming back afterwards, like nothing happened?

I'm going to be a fan as usual when the NHL is back. Why punish myself because there was a lockout?

Royal Canuck 09-15-2012 05:27 PM

go WHL!

YogiCanucks 09-15-2012 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dado (Post 54347459)

You're not going to get much of a movement. The lock out, WORST case scenario will be one season.

Chairman Maouth 09-15-2012 05:43 PM

I've said nothing to anyone about the lockout yet but damn am I annoyed. First of all I'm a Canucks fan so I'm already highly annoyed. Add to this the current lockout and I've morphed from highly annoyed to critically pissed. It is inconceivable to me how Gary Bettman can still have a job after presiding over three lockouts. It's to the point where I am actually become disillusioned with hockey. I support it unconditionally and every few years get **** on by bickering children fighting over who gets the PS3 or who gets the Xbox.

Dado 09-15-2012 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YogiCanucks (Post 54348087)
You're not going to get much of a movement. The lock out, WORST case scenario will be one season.

I'm not looking to start a movement, I'm just curious about how steamed the fan base really is about all this.

Seems like not particularly steamed at all...

(Not a judgement - an observation)

Toblerone 09-15-2012 05:51 PM

I told myself at the end of last season that I wouldn't care if there was a lockout. I was (and still am) disgusted that hockey is once again going back to the trap/ugly defensive hockey. However, now that training camp time has rolled around again, I'm pissed that there is going to be a lockout. I'll be back when it's over (while hating myself a little bit for caring so much about this stupid league).

metric 09-15-2012 05:54 PM

LOL, way wrong thread

MISC* 09-15-2012 05:55 PM

The organization has 35,000 dollars of mine for season tickets.

Got me by the balls.

Moore Money 09-15-2012 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dado (Post 54348241)
I'm not looking to start a movement, I'm just curious about how steamed the fan base really is about all this.

Seems like not particularly steamed at all...

(Not a judgement - an observation)

once it's made official, you will have your answer. The riot doesnt start until the final horn.

Royal Canuck 09-15-2012 06:09 PM

I have a feeling this thread is just gunna cause havoc.

Closing it before it gets bad.