HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Arizona Coyotes (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   OT: Yotes Jerseys (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1261515)

clayman 09-14-2012 11:15 PM

Coyote swag?

Considering I live in Oregon now and the only place to find any Coyote shirts, hats, etc is as far as I know the NHL store, does anyone know any other options? Do they have a Coyote specific shop or websites anyone knows of? I knew I should have picked up some stuff last time I came home for a visit! Or even a local shop that has those types of items and does mail order? Thanks for any input!

awfulwaffle 09-14-2012 11:17 PM

Just Sports has some gear, and it's in the malls normally.

http://www.justsports.net/istar.asp?...ow=&pricehigh=

That's the Coyotes page for gear and such. I don't know if the prices are any better than the NHL Shop.

I'm sure you can find plenty of things on Amazon and such for cheaper, that's where I usually buy my sports gear.

clayman 09-14-2012 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by awfulwaffle (Post 54333481)
Just Sports has some gear, and it's in the malls normally.

http://www.justsports.net/istar.asp?...ow=&pricehigh=

That's the Coyotes page for gear and such. I don't know if the prices are any better than the NHL Shop.

I'm sure you can find plenty of things on Amazon and such for cheaper, that's where I usually buy my sports gear.

I hadn't thought of looking on Amazon, great idea! And thanks for the link!

GiveAFlyingPuck 09-14-2012 11:36 PM

My wife was getting things off of ebay but that was like a year or 2 ago. She said the Coyotes stuff was real cheap then and looked a couple of months ago and it was all a lot higher.

clayman 09-14-2012 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZflyingPuck (Post 54333693)
My wife was getting things off of ebay but that was like a year or 2 ago. She said the Coyotes stuff was real cheap then and looked a couple of months ago and it was all a lot higher.

What I'm finding now also is that alot of stuff is not in stock. Maybe they didn't want to keep it around in case the Coyotes moved? Weird... I'll check e-bay also.. Thanks!

Rabbit 09-18-2012 04:24 AM

Yotes Jerseys

I have a signed, game worn jersey from Peter Mueller's rookie season with us. I won a contest and got to go down on the ice and get it off his back. Now i know he isn't really popular around here for obvious reasons, but I'm no collector, and would sell for cheap. I have pictures as well, so if interested, shoot me a PM. Cheers.

rt 09-27-2012 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabbit3119 (Post 54417519)
I have a signed, game worn jersey from Peter Mueller's rookie season with us. I won a contest and got to go down on the ice and get it off his back. Now i know he isn't really popular around here for obvious reasons, but I'm no collector, and would sell for cheap. I have pictures as well, so if interested, shoot me a PM. Cheers.

Mueller sucks but you should keep it. In five years, he will be completely forgotten, and all that will be left is a great memory, an awesome souvenir, and an awesome wall decoration for a hockey man cave.

I'm sure nobody here loves Michael Handzus. I'm sure everyone here would agree that if that same thing happened to them, way back in the day, and they got a Handzus jersey, they'd all be pretty thrilled. Despite the fact that he played like crap for us, asked for a trade, and bad mouthed the Phoenix market. He's just so completely forgettable now. Time heals those kinds of wounds, but the nostalgia you will feel when looking at that jersey will only grow.

My apologies if you've already sold it and I'm just planting doubt seeds.

Rabbit 09-28-2012 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rt (Post 54627395)
Mueller sucks but you should keep it. In five years, he will be completely forgotten, and all that will be left is a great memory, an awesome souvenir, and an awesome wall decoration for a hockey man cave.

I'm sure nobody here loves Michael Handzus. I'm sure everyone here would agree that if that same thing happened to them, way back in the day, and they got a Handzus jersey, they'd all be pretty thrilled. Despite the fact that he played like crap for us, asked for a trade, and bad mouthed the Phoenix market. He's just so completely forgettable now. Time heals those kinds of wounds, but the nostalgia you will feel when looking at that jersey will only grow.

My apologies if you've already sold it and I'm just planting doubt seeds.

I agree, but i was recently medically discharged from the military. I need money until i can get back in.

EDIT: Speaking of which, i also have an authentic Keith Ballard away jersey that he signed for me. It's not the new Reebok Edge jersey, i got it before the new away jerseys came out.

Naurutger 09-28-2012 12:30 PM

I could be wrong but as long as your not in the "business" of selling team items, you can post items here to trade or sell to other fans; please no links and hfboards is not responsible for any issues that come up. And please dont be in the business of making a profit. This is similar to the ticket exchange thread.

Also if you have a really cool jersey that you want to show off, post it here!

Ted Mosby 09-28-2012 01:57 PM

Hey guys. A few weeks back I bought a Yotes jersey online, but they sent the wrong size (youth). Long story short, it'd be a big hassle to return and it looks like I'm stuck with it. I've tried eBay with no luck, but I'd prefer that a real Yotes fan have it anyway :)

I'm not looking to sell it, all I'd be asking is that you cover the shipping fee, as it'd be coming from Canada (about $25).

As for the jersey, it's brand new with its original tags. It is the old kachina and shoulder patches (crests, not printed). The jersey has no name or numbers on it. The jersey size is youth L/XL and measures 26" x 19", with 18" sleeves.

I've posted one photo below, but have more if anyone is interested. If you're interested, send a PM and we'll work out the details. First come, first serve.

http://i.imgur.com/eeMfJ.jpg

GiveAFlyingPuck 09-28-2012 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ted Mosby (Post 54640041)
Hey guys. A few weeks back I bought a Yotes jersey online, but they sent the wrong size (youth). Long story short, it'd be a big hassle to return and it looks like I'm stuck with it. I've tried eBay with no luck, but I'd prefer that a real Yotes fan have it anyway :)

I'm not looking to sell it, all I'd be asking is that you cover the shipping fee, as it'd be coming from Canada (about $25).

As for the jersey, it's brand new with its original tags. It is the old kachina and shoulder patches (crests, not printed). The jersey has no name or numbers on it. The jersey size is youth L/XL and measures 26" x 19", with 18" sleeves.

I've posted one photo below, but have more if anyone is interested. If you're interested, send a PM and we'll work out the details. First come, first serve.

We have a couple of small Coyotes youth jerseys that we use as curtains for the windows in our family/Coyotes room. Just run the bar through the sleeves.

Rutkowski 09-29-2012 05:46 AM

Say, that youth jersey is it for pre-teens, small kids or teens? If it's for smaller kids, do you ship to Europe? Been looking for a nice jersey for my son(and later on, my daughter).

Devils Advocate 09-29-2012 10:44 AM

Did it come with a matching handbag?

Devils Advocate 09-29-2012 10:44 AM

Check your PM.

Ted Mosby 09-29-2012 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rutkowski (Post 54652505)
Say, that youth jersey is it for pre-teens, small kids or teens? If it's for smaller kids, do you ship to Europe? Been looking for a nice jersey for my son(and later on, my daughter).

Given the measurements listed in my original post, I'd say this jersey (Youth L/XL) is a just little smaller than a Mens size small. If I had to guess, maybe it's best for someone 14-16 yrs old?

Rutkowski 09-29-2012 05:33 PM

Aw, a wee bit too old for my son(he's three) then. ;)

Ted Mosby 11-05-2012 11:38 PM

Quote:

Still have this, if anyone is interested.

awfulwaffle 11-06-2012 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ted Mosby (Post 55556639)
Still have this, if anyone is interested.

I refuse to use a coyotes jersey as a sun shade like flyingpuck!

Sinurgy 11-06-2012 05:17 AM

Quote:

Man that's my favorite jersey, I wish it was my size!!!

awfulwaffle 11-06-2012 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinurgy (Post 55558787)
Man that's my favorite jersey, I wish it was my size!!!

I love the old school jerseys! They made sense with the location, and they were very unique to the league in general.

mitch27 11-06-2012 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabbit3119 (Post 54631407)
I agree, but i was recently medically discharged from the military. I need money until i can get back in.

EDIT: Speaking of which, i also have an authentic Keith Ballard away jersey that he signed for me. It's not the new Reebok Edge jersey, i got it before the new away jerseys came out.

Are you selling the Ballard jersey?

Jamieh 03-02-2013 11:14 AM

Rec Hockey Jerseys

Can anyone recommend where I could buy a decent set of jerseys for an adult rec team in the Phoenix area? Any idea how much they would cost?

TickleMeYandle 03-02-2013 11:37 AM

We're also looking for team jerseys. I have found a wide range - you can get practice jerseys for about $15 each and then have the numbers/logo added for about $20 each. You can also get them for about $50-60 midrange quality (predesigned with logo, numbers, name) or go all out and spend about $90 on custom jerseys with numbers on the back, arms, etc.

I've checked out blankhockeyjerseys.com, http://www.junkyardathletic.com, and http://www.teamworkathletic.com/taa/...yId=cat2100058

DirtyOldMan 03-03-2013 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamieh (Post 60785219)
Can anyone recommend where I could buy a decent set of jerseys for an adult rec team in the Phoenix area? Any idea how much they would cost?

I play on two teams that this season have had good luck with Hockey Tron (hockeytron.com) based in SoCal. Both teams ordered decent quality jerseys with logo and number - out the door $30 each. I'm the rep for one of the teams so I was the one dealing with them - no problems with customer service.