HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Fantasy Football (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=238)
-   -   Sit/Start Week 3 (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1261911)

Everlong 09-19-2012 12:28 AM

Sit/Start Week 3
 
Might as well get this started for week 3. Game coming up on Thursday.

---------------------------------------------------------

Santonio Holmes @MIA or Santana Moss vCIN.

Low end options I know. Leaning towards Moss, with RG distributing the ball pretty well and they're at home.

ShadowDuck 09-19-2012 05:04 AM

Who's still going to start Chris Johnson this week?

(this guy)

Trap Jesus 09-19-2012 07:05 AM

Bolded are the ones I'm planning to start.

QB: E. Manning, Rivers
RB: Foster, Richardson, Spiller (W/R), Martin, Turner
WR: Green, Crabtree, Austin, Fitzgerald
TE: Finley, Tamme
K: Gostkowski
DEF: Lions

I think they're all pretty clear except for my second WR. You could make an argument for Fitzgerald, Austin or Crabtree. The way I see it is that Crabtree is the safest bet to get me at least around 70 yards and not get shutdown. He is playing a brutal secondary in Minnesota, but the 49ers might be up by too much early for him to factor in that much. Fitzgerald is a question mark now and is going up against a good pass D in Philly. Austin is an option and has looked good the first two game. He's playing Tampa who gave up 500 yards to Eli, but that was most definitely an anomaly. Thoughts?

flyersfan187 09-19-2012 09:07 AM

No ppr..
Starting TE:

Tony Gonzalez vs SD or
Vernon Davis vs MIN

Need 1 starting RB and 3 FLEX:

Adrian Peterson vs SF
Kevin Smith vs TEN
Mikel Leshoure vs TEN
Donald Brown vs JAC
Ryan Matthews vs ATL
Shonn Greene vs MIA
Kevin Ogletree vs TB
Play two tight ends
Brandon Lloyd vs BAL

Scotianhab 09-19-2012 09:56 AM

Matt Schaub @ Den or
Andrew Luck vs Jac

JD12 09-19-2012 09:58 AM

Need some WR help this week. Need two of these 4 to start

Demaryius Thomas vs Houston
Jordy Nelson @ Seattle
Stevie Johnson @ Cleveland
Brandon LaFall vs NYG

I'm thinking if Jennings is still banged up Nelson could get a couple tosses his way and Johnson might be a solid pick vs the Browns. Thomas has been my big guy but will he put up good numbers against Houston?

Big Poppa Puck 09-19-2012 11:41 AM

Do I take a shot with Mathews or give him a week to get back into things and leave Doug Martin in?

TLinden16 09-19-2012 12:20 PM

Just had Hernandez go down..Picking up one of Bennett or Pitta so I'm hoping that'll keep me going till he gets back.

Start 1

Tony Romo vs Tampa Bay
Cam Newton vs NYG

Start 3

AJ Green @ Washington
Lance Moore vs Kansas City
Greg Jennings @ Seattle
Miles Austin vs Tampa Bay

Start 2

LeSean McCoy @ Arizona
Alfred Morris vs Cincinnati
Marshawn Lynch vs Green Bay

Start 1

Owen Daniels @ Denver
Dennis Pitta vs New England (or Bennett if I choose him.. haven't decided)

Thoughts??

TLinden16 09-19-2012 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trap Jesus (Post 54441827)
Bolded are the ones I'm planning to start.

QB: E. Manning, Rivers
RB: Foster, Richardson, Spiller (W/R), Martin, Turner
WR: Green, Crabtree, Austin, Fitzgerald
TE: Finley, Tamme
K: Gostkowski
DEF: Lions

I think they're all pretty clear except for my second WR. You could make an argument for Fitzgerald, Austin or Crabtree. The way I see it is that Crabtree is the safest bet to get me at least around 70 yards and not get shutdown. He is playing a brutal secondary in Minnesota, but the 49ers might be up by too much early for him to factor in that much. Fitzgerald is a question mark now and is going up against a good pass D in Philly. Austin is an option and has looked good the first two game. He's playing Tampa who gave up 500 yards to Eli, but that was most definitely an anomaly. Thoughts?

Wouldn't change a thing. I like your line up for this week.

Kronwalled55 09-19-2012 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowDuck (Post 54441301)
Who's still going to start Chris Johnson this week?

(this guy)

If there was a week Johnson gets back on track (or at least 50 yards in this case), it's against Detroit. Tough front 4, but they struggle stopping the run. If I don't get this trade finalized soon, I'll be starting him too.

JustGivingEr 09-19-2012 01:13 PM

I've got all my lineup set except for my defence.

Giants D (in Carolina) or Broncos D (home to Houston).

BobaFett424 09-19-2012 01:18 PM

Need some help for my flex since there are some bad match ups and situations. PPR league

Start 1
Andre Brown vs Car
Kevin Smith vs Ten
Denarius Moore vs Pit
Eric Decker vs Hou

I'd probably start Smith but with Leshoure coming back I'm afraid he'll take some carries away from Smith. Moore and Decker are facing good defenses but their teams may go down early and need to throw.

Also, Packers or Ravens D/ST?

Marc the Habs Fan 09-19-2012 01:56 PM

Start 1:

Michael Turner @ SD
Chris Johnson vs DET
Alshon Jeffery vs STL

Big Poppa Puck 09-19-2012 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLinden16 (Post 54446989)
Just had Hernandez go down..Picking up one of Bennett or Pitta so I'm hoping that'll keep me going till he gets back.

Start 1

Tony Romo vs Tampa Bay
Cam Newton vs NYG

Start 3

AJ Green @ Washington

Lance Moore vs Kansas City
Greg Jennings @ Seattle
Miles Austin vs Tampa Bay


Start 2

LeSean McCoy @ Arizona
Alfred Morris vs Cincinnati
Marshawn Lynch vs Green Bay

Start 1

Owen Daniels @ Denver
Dennis Pitta vs New England (or Bennett if I choose him.. haven't decided)

Thoughts??

Bolded.

DEVILS ALL THE WAY* 09-19-2012 02:19 PM

With both my starters facing tough defenses, should I start Mark Ingram/DeAngelo Williams in favor of one of them or should I trust both of my studs RB's?

Starters:
Adrian Peterson Vs 49ers
Darren McFadden Vs Steelers

Bench:
Mark Ingram Vs Chiefs
DeAngelo Williams Vs Giants

I'm leaning towards keeping my starters but replacing McFadden for Ingram, especially versus the Chiefs, is very tempting.

PolishBingo 09-19-2012 02:55 PM

pick 2 - Chris johnson, jamal charles, Darren sproles, CJ spiller

Everlong 09-19-2012 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustGivingEr (Post 54448373)
I've got all my lineup set except for my defence.

Giants D (in Carolina) or Broncos D (home to Houston).

I'd start the Giants D against Carolina for sure.

Any thoughts on S.Holmes(@MIA) v S.Moss(vCIN)?

Marc the Habs Fan 09-19-2012 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PolishBingo (Post 54451329)
pick 2 - Chris johnson, jamal charles, Darren sproles, CJ spiller

Charles and Spiller. Charles against Saints defence is a good matchup and Spiller is looking like a stud.

Fighter 09-19-2012 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PolishBingo (Post 54451329)
pick 2 - Chris johnson, jamal charles, Darren sproles, CJ spiller

Spiller is a given, I'd go with Sproles especially if it's a PPR.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everlong (Post 54451393)
Any thoughts on S.Holmes(@MIA) v S.Moss(vCIN)?

I'm not high at all on Santana Moss, at least Holmes have TD potential even though Sanchez doesn't target him that much. Not that Moss have been that targeted either.
Holmes for me.

Leafs at Knight 09-19-2012 04:55 PM

Brees vs. KC
or
Big Ben vs. OAK ?
Only ask because the projections give Big Ben 6 more points.

tbcwpg 09-19-2012 05:36 PM

This will be redundant if I get Andre Brown on the waiver wire, but Kevin Smith or DeAngelo Williams as flex? Non-PPR

flyingpig 09-19-2012 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc the Habs Fan (Post 54451401)
Charles and Spiller. Charles against Saints defence is a good matchup and Spiller is looking like a stud.

Charles is having knee problems though. If ppr I go sproles for sure.

Marc the Habs Fan 09-19-2012 06:02 PM

Jamaal Charles (knee) is practicing in full this week.

Per rotoworld.

Chicago Made Punk 09-19-2012 06:32 PM

Pick two: Jamaal Charles, Alfred Morris, Darren Sproles.

ADP is my RB1. Non-PPR league.

17futurecap 09-19-2012 07:52 PM

Start Peyton vs Houston, or pick up a QB like Alex Smith or Matt Cassel?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:32 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.