HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Welcoming back Dubi and Arty.. (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1267605)

Fanned On It 10-05-2012 03:44 PM

Welcoming back Dubi and Arty..

Will Ranger fans give our former blue-shirts a warm welcome the next time we play the Blue Jackets? I understand that Dubi didn't produce to the level that we all thought he would last year and I wasn't that sad to see him go, but I liked the kid and I think we should give him a nice "Duuuubi" chant to welcome him back. Same goes for Arty, who I kind of wish we held on to but again, he underperformed last year as well and we got one hell of a player out of it.

So what do y'all think?

M Gaz 10-05-2012 04:01 PM

No reason not to. Most fans loved the two of them.

EvilCorporateLawyer 10-05-2012 04:03 PM

I will throw poop on them. POOP.

Callagraves 10-05-2012 04:05 PM

I'll cheer a bit when they come out. And any other time we see them.

When it's game on, it's game on.

Fanned On It 10-05-2012 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callagraves (Post 54789065)
I'll cheer a bit when they come out. And any other time we see them.

When it's game on, it's game on.

But of course!

Thordic 10-05-2012 04:20 PM

They'll be cheered, no doubt. They were both popular.

nyrpassion 10-05-2012 04:29 PM

Those aren't booo's there's Duuuuu's :D

Fitzy 10-05-2012 05:27 PM

Anyone who would boo a kid like Anisimov has something wrong with them. He is back playing for Lokomotiv right now in their return season, if anyone cares.

fredrikstad 10-05-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antithesis (Post 54790823)
Anyone who would boo a kid like Anisimov has something wrong with them. He is back playing for Lokomotiv right now in their return season, if anyone cares.

Yes, very classy guy.

Sorry but could not help it. Must post this link who include Zucca,speed and Malkin :naughty:

"Evgeni Malkin - Geno finished the game 17 for 29 in the faceoff circle, which included many key defensive zone wins. He had 9 shots and 1 assist in 21:21 of ice time. Despite his clear chemistry with Mozyakin, he looked very strong with Kulemin and Zuccarello, especially as Zuccarello's speed created more room in the 3rd period. His overall shooting percentage is horrendous right now, but I imagine that will inevitably fix itself."

http://www.crosbyftw.com/

Kreider Typical 10-05-2012 06:39 PM

if anything i feel bad for them. would never boo either guy-- nor erixon. they went from the #1 contender in the league to a 28/29/30 team and i appreciate the return that we got for them. both guys gave 100% whenever they were on the ice (just weak mentally). i hope they'll thrive in columbus where there's a little less stress from the crowd.

that said i'm really glad anisimov has dubi with him. guy will back him up and that's something artie needs. my favorite part of the hbo 24/7 series is probably seeing dubinsky argue with the ref for anisimov after the rifle incident(not that half the team wouldn't have done the same). dubi was a class act and anisimov wouldn't hurt a fly.

would've been happy to keep both on the team, but definitely happy with the return we got.

hell, i'd even give a half-cheer if anisimov or dubinsky scored a goal playing against us.

def respect both.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredrikstad (Post 54791045)
Yes, very classy guy.

Sorry but could not help it. Must post this link who include Zucca,speed and Malkin :naughty:

"Evgeni Malkin - Geno finished the game 17 for 29 in the faceoff circle, which included many key defensive zone wins. He had 9 shots and 1 assist in 21:21 of ice time. Despite his clear chemistry with Mozyakin, he looked very strong with Kulemin and Zuccarello, especially as Zuccarello's speed created more room in the 3rd period. His overall shooting percentage is horrendous right now, but I imagine that will inevitably fix itself."

http://www.crosbyftw.com/

i would never for the life of me click that link :sarcasm:

Clowes Line 10-05-2012 06:45 PM

Of course, are you kidding? Dubinsky especially will be welcomed very warmly. He was a fan favorite during his stay here. I wouldn't even be surprised to hear a "Duuuuuub" when his name is announced if he scores a goal against us.

However, they aren't even scheduled to play us at MSG this year, so this thread is null lol.

segmentation fault 10-05-2012 06:46 PM

Yes, until they score on us.

And you know they will.

Fanned On It 10-05-2012 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kreiders Underwear (Post 54792299)
Of course, are you kidding? Dubinsky especially will be welcomed very warmly. He was a fan favorite during his stay here. I wouldn't even be surprised to hear a "Duuuuuub" when his name is announced if he scores a goal against us.

However, they aren't even scheduled to play us at MSG this year, so this thread is null lol.

Oh... well... there goes that hahaha. I just figured since they played here last year that they would be making the trip again. I guess this thread is null and void, then.

Clowes Line 10-05-2012 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fanned On It (Post 54792373)
Oh... well... there goes that hahaha. I just figured since they played here last year that they would be making the trip again. I guess this thread is null and void, then.

They play each other once a year. This year it's in Columbus. It could be in Columbus next year as well, who knows...

It doesn't alternate, we're playing in Chicago this year and we played in Chicago last year as well. So no one knows when we'll be playing Columbus at MSG. Could be another two years....

Fanned On It 10-05-2012 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kreiders Underwear (Post 54792405)
They play each other once a year. This year it's in Columbus. It could be in Columbus next year as well, who knows...

It doesn't alternate, we're playing in Chicago this year and we played in Chicago last year as well. So no one knows when we'll be playing Columbus at MSG. Could be another two years....

Good looks. I never really look at the schedule ahead of time so I had no idea what the deal was.

HeaveHo94 10-05-2012 07:19 PM

I just traded for them in my GM connected league, back to NYC.

Krampus 10-05-2012 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kreiders Underwear (Post 54792299)

If/When the season starts aren't they making a new schedule?

HeaveHo94 10-05-2012 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by segmentation fault (Post 54792317)
Yes, until they score on us.

And you know they will.

and have 80+ pt seasons

SingnBluesOnBroadway 10-05-2012 07:27 PM

I expect a large round of indifference.

lucky13 10-05-2012 07:29 PM

I would absolutely cheer for em.... Especially dubi who I followed since tbe 04 draft.... He was a fav of mine.... The day he comes back to msg will be bitter sweet for me.... Ill be rooting fir him for the rest of his career

Kershaw 10-05-2012 07:37 PM

They're both irrelevant IMO.

Baby Punisher 10-05-2012 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SingnBluesOnBroadway (Post 54793121)

I don't even have that. What are we going to do when Prust returns? Retire his number.

All 3 of those guys were decent players when they played here & were popular & that's it.

New York RKY 10-05-2012 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SingnBluesOnBroadway (Post 54793121)

Absolutely this.

Do we really expect a couple of third liners to get treated like they're Brian freaking Leetch or something. A vast majority of fans won't really care at all (especially at the game). I was a Anisimov fan and I really don't even care.

SingnBluesOnBroadway 10-05-2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Punisher (Post 54793935)
I don't even have that. What are we going to do when Prust returns?

Video tribute.

Kreider Typical 10-05-2012 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Punisher (Post 54793935)
I don't even have that. What are we going to do when Prust returns? Retire his number.

^^
the thread topic should be how bad we'll boo prust. he left for money. dubi and arti had no say in it. i loved prust when he played for us. i still like prust now, but when he steps in the garden you can guarantee he's going to hear it.