HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Toronto Maple Leafs (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Marlies GDT: Part II|GM#4:Hamilton @ Toronto|20/10/12|7:30|SporstnetONE&TSN1050|Revenge? Rematch! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1271047)

mikebel111 10-14-2012 10:44 AM

Part II|GM#4:Hamilton @ Toronto|20/10/12|7:30|SporstnetONE&TSN1050|Revenge? Rematch!
 
Go marlies GO

other one about to get to limit


can mods please move it to sticky, thanks

smitty10 10-14-2012 10:49 AM

Can't wait. I hope to see Ross in the lineup tonight for Mckegg or Acton.

LeafsMonster 10-14-2012 10:51 AM

Is Joe bowen still doing the commentary or are we going with Jon Abbot-_-?

GoLeafsGo96 10-14-2012 10:52 AM

Blacker and Ranger are out, Gysbers and Yeo are in.

mikebel111 10-14-2012 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty10 (Post 54981771)
Can't wait. I hope to see Ross in the lineup tonight for Mckegg or Acton.



I thought mckegg was good. I would prefer acton come out

mikebel111 10-14-2012 10:53 AM

Marlies make changes to lineup ahead of 2nd game of season. Dylan Yeo, Simon Gysbers replace Blacker and Ranger on d'....

beatin to the punch

legendinblue 10-14-2012 10:54 AM

Lets go Marlies!

Jacob8hockey* 10-14-2012 10:55 AM

EDIT: Answered my own question.

Also its kinda sad the the replay on Leafs tv is showing better quality then SN1 was for me last night. Probably cause I dont have HD atm.

mikebel111 10-14-2012 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeafsJacob8 (Post 54981869)
Any streams today or just TSN radio?

EDIT:

Does LTV mean Leafs tv haha?



it means leafs tv

mikebel111 10-14-2012 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeafsMonster (Post 54981793)
Is Joe bowen still doing the commentary or are we going with Jon Abbot-_-?



I have no idea. I like bowen more, but abbot is not as bad as people make him out to be. Im guessing it's bowen because it's on LT

mikebel111 10-14-2012 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty10 (Post 54981771)
Can't wait. I hope to see Ross in the lineup tonight for Mckegg or Acton.



looks like we won't see ross today

LeafsMonster 10-14-2012 11:01 AM

I hope its Bowen, I love the guy:D

Jon abbots not bad, he's kinda dull.

Tony Clifton Leaf 10-14-2012 11:01 AM

Hopefully there's a decent stream.

smitty10 10-14-2012 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoLeafsGo96 (Post 54981801)
Blacker and Ranger are out, Gysbers and Yeo are in.

Good. Neither were very good yesterday and could use the rest so that they can be better next time they're in.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikebel111 (Post 54981935)
looks like we won't see ross today

Oh well. The forwards were very good yesterday, I was just hoping we'd get a chance to see what he can do at the professional level. It'll come.

SchennerandNazzie 10-14-2012 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeafsMonster (Post 54981941)
I hope its Bowen, I love the guy:D

Jon abbots not bad, he's kinda dull.

I love Bowen too but after watching other teams announcers for the ahl teams jon abbott is pretty good. Some of these announcers dont know crap. Abbott knows the marlies well and their opposition.

Hurt 10-14-2012 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeafsMonster (Post 54981793)
Is Joe bowen still doing the commentary or are we going with Jon Abbot-_-?

It was good to hear Bowen last night. Great voice.

Leaf Rocket 10-14-2012 11:06 AM

Not surprised with the blacker & ranger change.

legendinblue 10-14-2012 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeafsMonster (Post 54981941)
I hope its Bowen, I love the guy:D

Jon abbots not bad, he's kinda dull.

Bowens a legend.

Dangles McGavin 10-14-2012 11:12 AM

Ryan Hamilton's a good player, and seems like a great leader. I'd prefer him on the Leafs third or fourth line over just about everybody who was playing on those lines last season. I don't think he'll be a full-time Leaf, simply because he's the captain, but man... guys got heart, size, and some skill.

ULF_55 10-14-2012 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket (Post 54980621)
The best part is how our defense is super mobile. I love Kotska work yesterday was epic.

I thought the defense looked slow overall, or are you referring to the Leafs future defense including defenders not on the Marlies?

TheOtherSide 10-14-2012 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty10 (Post 54981957)
Good. Neither were very good yesterday and could use the rest so that they can be better next time they're in.



Oh well. The forwards were very good yesterday, I was just hoping we'd get a chance to see what he can do at the professional level. It'll come.

Agree with both your points here. But if this team is going to go far I think Ranger and Blacker are probably both going to have to play pretty big roles.

I would also really like to see what Ross can to do. This roster is just so deep though. Is he expected to be the first man in the lineup if someone gets injured or taken out of the lineup?

Leaf Rocket 10-14-2012 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ULF_55 (Post 54982143)
I thought the defense looked slow overall, or are you referring to the Leafs future defense including defenders not on the Marlies?

the puck movement ulfie, it was simple tick tack passes compared to last years powerplay. Yet effective.

Leaf Rocket 10-14-2012 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheOtherSide (Post 54982167)
Agree with both your points here. But if this team is going to go far I think Ranger and Blacker are probably both going to have to play pretty big roles.

I would also really like to see what Ross can to do. This roster is just so deep though. Is he expected to be the first man in the lineup if someone gets injured or taken out of the lineup?

Agreed. They both have a goo future with our team an it was shown last night when Eakins still threw blacker out when he was making mistakes.

It's pretty interesting in a normal year Ross would be in here no problem.

ULF_55 10-14-2012 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket (Post 54982169)
the puck movement ulfie, it was simple tick tack passes compared to last years powerplay. Yet effective.

Puck movement was okay, the puck retrieval was slow and several times they got themselves in trouble by not moving it quick enough, especially behind the net.

I did see some troubles handling the puck maybe that was due to ice conditions?

Leaf Rocket 10-14-2012 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ULF_55 (Post 54982197)
Puck movement was okay, the puck retrieval was slow and several times they got themselves in trouble by not moving it quick enough, especially behind the net.

I did see some troubles handling the puck maybe that was due to ice conditions?

Not sure, but they all in general seemed rusty in alot of places. They were losing control in several areas as well. However compared to last years powerplay this was much much better, hence I enjoyed the puck movement in the powerplay yesterday.

I hope they boys gel more better and understand each other much better on the ice.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:47 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.