HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   QMJHL (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=147)
-   -   Kucherov playing ??? How (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1274195)

wizard17 10-22-2012 12:59 PM

Kucherov playing ??? How
 
Whit grigorenko, sorenson and kucherov how could Québec can use 3 euro player?

Reesor01 10-22-2012 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wizard17 (Post 55187875)
Whit grigorenko, sorenson and kucherov how could Québec can use 3 euro player?

Looks like Patty Roy slipped Courteau some hush money. :sarcasm:

Grigorenko is on a special list due to the lockout and due to being a 1st round NHL pick. As long as there's a lockout, Quebec can have 3 Euros on their roster, but only 2 in the lineup at one time.

Once the lockout is over, Quebec has 14 days to get rid of one Euro.

Reesor01 10-22-2012 02:07 PM

Edit: Double post.

IHaveNoCreativity 10-22-2012 04:49 PM

It's a new CHL rule that QC pushed for and is taking advantage of.

SergeConstantin74 10-22-2012 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IHaveNoCreativity (Post 55194179)
It's a new CHL rule that QC pushed for and is taking advantage of.

They first thought about the rule because of Landeskog.

IHaveNoCreativity 10-22-2012 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SergeConstantin74 (Post 55203459)
They first thought about the rule because of Landeskog.

But Landeskog wasn't getting sent down.

It's about time they brought in this rule.

Props to QC for pushing for it, an using it.

SergeConstantin74 10-23-2012 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IHaveNoCreativity (Post 55203795)
But Landeskog wasn't getting sent down.

It's about time they brought in this rule.

Props to QC for pushing for it, an using it.

At the 2011 euro draft, it wasn't sure he was going to make the NHL. It was only a week after he was drafted.

It wouldn't look as bad without a lock out because Grigorenko would be with Buffalo.

IHaveNoCreativity 10-23-2012 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SergeConstantin74 (Post 55208025)
At the 2011 euro draft, it wasn't sure he was going to make the NHL. It was only a week after he was drafted.

It wouldn't look as bad without a lock out because Grigorenko would be with Buffalo.

For 9 games.

They're deep at center, I he wouldn't of made it in a top 6 role, and there's not point of him playing 3rd line minutes.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:16 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.