HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Fantasy Football (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=238)
-   -   Sit or Start: Week 8 (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1275395)

Everlong 10-25-2012 12:26 AM

Sit or Start: Week 8
 
Let's get it goin.

M.Wallace vs WAS

or

Fitzgerald vs SF

Both Pits and Ari are at home.

Brad Tolliver 10-25-2012 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everlong (Post 55264177)
Let's get it goin.

M.Wallace vs WAS

or

Fitzgerald vs SF

Both Pits and Ari are at home.

60 Minutes

Everlong 10-25-2012 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brad Tolliver (Post 55265103)
60 Minutes

huh?

Brad Tolliver 10-25-2012 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everlong (Post 55265407)
huh?

http://i47.tinypic.com/oq8u50.jpg

Seriously, start Wallace. You saw what Cruz did to the 'Skins secondary on Sunday.

Everlong 10-25-2012 02:17 AM

:laugh: Thanks.

WalterHeisenberg 10-25-2012 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everlong (Post 55264177)
Let's get it goin.

M.Wallace vs WAS

or

Fitzgerald vs SF

Both Pits and Ari are at home.

Hands down start M. Wallace...Skins secondary is shaky..

WalterHeisenberg 10-25-2012 02:49 AM

Pick 1 to start:
James Jones vs JAX

Brandon Gibson vs NE

Malcolm Floyd @ CLE

Brad Tolliver 10-25-2012 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainCally24 (Post 55265959)
Pick 1 to start:
James Jones vs JAX

Brandon Gibson vs NE

Malcolm Floyd @ CLE

Gibson if it's PPR. Jones if not.

I am going to get killed this week since I have Foster and going up against Manning vs NO, and my QB options are all equally mediocre:

Luck @ TEN (not sure if I trust him on the road yet)

Rivers @ CLE (minus stickum)

Vick vs ATL

tbcwpg 10-25-2012 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brad Tolliver (Post 55266383)
Gibson if it's PPR. Jones if not.

I am going to get killed this week since I have Foster and going up against Manning vs NO, and my QB options are all equally mediocre:

Luck @ TEN (not sure if I trust him on the road yet)

Rivers @ CLE (minus stickum)

Vick vs ATL

Rivers or Luck I would think. Both matchups are kind, Rivers is probably a safer option but Luck should have more upside if he does well.

I need to start two of these three: Kyle Rudolph, Heath Miller, Darrius Heyward-Bey

Kronwalled55 10-25-2012 11:13 AM

Tempted to start M. Bennett over Hernandez.

Same with the Giants D (vs. DAL) over NE's D (vs. STL)

Leafs at Knight 10-25-2012 11:16 AM

MIA Defence vs. NYJ or NE Defence at STL.
Allso why does it show NE getting -2.00 points against a bad team STL ?

tbcwpg 10-25-2012 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leafs at Knight (Post 55269987)
MIA Defence vs. NYJ or NE Defence at STL.
Allso why does it show NE getting -2.00 points against a bad team STL ?

Do yards against count? The Patriots secondary gives up big pass yardage.

Leafs at Knight 10-25-2012 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tbcwpg (Post 55270177)
Do yards against count? The Patriots secondary gives up big pass yardage.

No just points against, which is weird.

DisgruntledHawkFan 10-25-2012 11:29 AM

Stephens-Howling or J. Dwyer? MJD is hurt and Rice is on bye leaving me with Gore and a whole lot of nothing on the waiver wire.

MJG 10-25-2012 12:02 PM

Cutler or Rivers?

DHB or Nate Washington?

MJG 10-25-2012 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DisgruntledHawkFan (Post 55270241)
Stephens-Howling or J. Dwyer? MJD is hurt and Rice is on bye leaving me with Gore and a whole lot of nothing on the waiver wire.

Dwyer. LSH is playing the 9ers.

TLinden16 10-25-2012 12:20 PM

Pick 1
Newton @ CHI
Luck @ TEN

Pick 2

McCoy vs ATL
Lynch @ Det
Morris @ Pitts

Bruins Stooge 10-25-2012 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLinden16 (Post 55271281)
Pick 1
Newton @ CHI
Luck @ TEN

Pick 2

McCoy vs ATL
Lynch @ Det
Morris @ Pitts

Funny i came to ask the same thing with Pick 1.

I'm going with Luck i think, Tenessee's D has been suspect, and i really don't trust Newton with his turnovers against the Bears.

Bruins Stooge 10-25-2012 01:01 PM

At flex do i start: Leshoure, Witten, or Amendola (if he plays, it could be limited).

I have Leshoure slotted in now.

TLinden16 10-25-2012 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bruins Stooge (Post 55272137)
Funny i came to ask the same thing with Pick 1.

I'm going with Luck i think, Tenessee's D has been suspect, and i really don't trust Newton with his turnovers against the Bears.

Drafting Newton was the worst decision. :laugh:

It's difficult for me to bench Newton (I have been, starting Dalton most weeks) cause I know Cam has the ability for monster games. But against Chicago... I doubt he is putting many FP up.

Luck on the road is worrying, but Tennessee's pass defense is garbage.

New Sabres Captain 10-25-2012 01:24 PM

Steve Smith or Trent Richardson at flex?

I figure McGahee/McFadden at RB, and VJax/Maclin at WR, so one of the above two gets my flex play. Smith has been disappointing after starting out real good, but Richardson more so.

Separate league:
Felix Jones or Alex Green? Green will probabl;y get more touches once the Packers start the rout of Jacksonville...but Jones is more likely to find the end zone.

Everlong 10-25-2012 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kronwalled55 (Post 55269917)
Tempted to start M. Bennett over Hernandez.

Same with the Giants D (vs. DAL) over NE's D (vs. STL)

I'd play it safe and start Hernandez and NE.

--------------

D.Hixon @DAL

or

B.Hartline @NYJ

John Stamos 10-25-2012 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bruins Stooge (Post 55272165)
At flex do i start: Leshoure, Witten, or Amendola (if he plays, it could be limited).

I have Leshoure slotted in now.

I'd stick with Leshoure

The earliest I expect Amendola to be back would be after the bye week.

John Stamos 10-25-2012 02:39 PM

James Jones or Jeremy Maclin

I've been struggling with this one. Maclin has been up and down at times and Jones plays Jax. Rodgers will certainly be tossing a few TDs that game I suspect. Maclin is 100% healthy now apparently though and coming off a bye week

PDO 10-25-2012 03:29 PM

Rodgers (no Jennings, probably no Nelson) or Luck?

Standard scoring league.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:14 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.