HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Vancouver Canucks (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   OT: [XBOX] NHL 13 GM Connected League Part III - 2013 Free Agent Frenzy! 4 Teams Open (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1276421)

Royal Canuck 10-27-2012 01:22 PM

[XBOX] NHL 13 GM Connected League Part III - 2013 Free Agent Frenzy! 4 Teams Open

HF Canucks League

League Name: "HF Canucks League", search it and send a join request for your respective team. I'm Advancing the Schedule every Saturday and Wednesdays, Join in the game ASAP. If you challenge a team in the menus, it automatically sends a notification to the user, don't worry about friending everyone just so you can invite them when it says "waiting for opponent". Here's the video if you don't know what the GM Connected is.

**IF YOU'D LIKE TO SIGN UP AND BE PLACED IN THE FREE AGENCY, LEAVE YOUR GAMERTAG IN YOUR POST AS WELL.**

Here's the link to the Chat Room, the password is "Burrows" . http://www.***********/37386419337358

So.. I'll go over a couple of things.

RULES
  • Trades must be somewhat realistic, I'm not gunna make you put the trades through me for comfirmation because that's too much work, but try and be as realistic as possible.
  • You will have to play a minimum if 5 games through the regular season.
  • Come playoffs, it is MANDITORY you play all the games. Idling players who do not play will be removed from the league.
  • Play nice.
  • Keep the chirping to a minimum, we're not here to make enemies, we're all friends here.
  • No complaining about glitching, cheating etc.
  • If there are no teams left and you would still like to join, you may ask a GM if they would take you as their Co-GM or their Head Coach or just as a player.
  • If you're inactive for long periods of time without informing me, you will be evicted from the league and your spot will be available right away.
  • All CPU games will be played on All-Star difficulty.
  • If you're going to be away, please designate an Interim GM, it can be your Assistant GM or another user, just find one.
  • Users who are here simply to play will become Free Agents when they join, they can sign with any team they desire for a certain amount of seasons (8 Maximum) and after the contract is up they can choose to re-sign with the same team or take their talents somewhere else.
  • If you miss your chance to play and/or simulate your games, too bad, they've already been auto-simulated and everyone is moving on.
  • I will be advancing the 2 week schedule period on Wednesdays and Saturdays, so get what you need to get done before those days. If you just want your games to be simmed for a while, then you don't have to worry about the auto-simulation, the simming will be done for you.
  • if there is a spot open for a GM, the Assistant GM of the team will be promoted. If there is no Assistant GM, it goes to whoever has the most senority in the Free Agency. But this format allows you to play even if you're waiting to be a GM, you can still be on a team for the time being until you have the most seniority in the FA to get a GM spot. And remember, Assistant GM's are part of the Free Agency, so an Assistant GM from a different team may have more Seniority than you do.
  • NO QUITTING

And here's the teams:
TEAMS
Team User
:ducks2 FlamesFreak4 (hashtagB00M) *CO-COMMISSONER*
:bruins sTAmK0S (D3C1M8OR)
:sabres CSC5 (GCess19)
:flames Derp Kassian (Kufi Smacking)
:canes CCF23 (CCF23) *CO-COMMISSONER*
:hawks NeoCanuck (Arashie)
:avs jacobrg77 (juglethenuggets)
:cbj TheGleninator (BigChiefBeef)
:stars -Available-
:wings -Available-
:edmonton SensAreReligion (Hockeyhero95)
:panthers joker123 (Scarmonkey64)
:kings2 LickTheEnvelope (LickTheEnvelope) *CO-COMISSONER*
:wild Grosh (Sclo)
:habs Royal Canuck (Raunchy Tofu) *COMMISSONER*
:nashville Co Ho (Yapster) X
:devils -Available-
:isles -Available-
:rangers Alexistheman (speta)
:sens Kierkan (Naxium)
:flyers ubiquitous (Dobio) *CO-COMMISSONER*
:coyotes Jumex (Kevin Jacobs)
:pens Slapshot_11 (A Legit Rawr)
:sharks SomeoneGreat (vistas)

Royal Canuck 10-27-2012 01:24 PM

TEAMS
Team User
:blues Mdmopa1 (zz68IOUzz)
:bolts CAPiTa (AlwaysENDEAVOR)
:leafs Lord of Bones (RestlessSoul99)
:nucks kalel04 (kalel04)
:caps Eddie Vedder (ToddBertuzzi44) X
:jets Qman (Quamzor)

Other Players
Team User Role
NHLNuckles37 (Nuckles37)Free Agent
NHLUpoilFree Agent
NHLvalkyrie42ca (valkyrie42ca)Free Agent
NHLTouchet (T0UCHET)Free Agent
NHLDefMarsFree Agent
NHLMauriceRichard (GrooviestLamb)Free Agent
NHLTrueCanuckle (Vancity Native)Free Agent
NHLXPS74 (XPS74)Free Agent
NHLBens03 (RedOrangeSun)Free Agent
NHL manchester (ricky707)Free Agent
NHLgallyisabeaut (iiFlexi)Free Agent
NHLHollywood Burrows (quest object)Free Agent
NHLTheRealDeal94 (xXx89Heer94xXx)Free Agent
NHLInside McKenzie (imcensored)Free Agent
NHLJUMBOcanuck (JUMBOcanuck)Free Agent
NHLYouCantYandleThis (MASTAHCHIEFDAN)Free Agent
NHLPG Canuck (RespectUrEdlers)Free Agent

Transactions
2012-13 Season:
Team Trades To For
Vancouver Canucks C Manny Malhotra, D Chris Tanev Montreal Canadiens RW Brian Gionta, LW Mathieu Darche
Tampa Bay LightningC Vinny Lecavalier, D Keith AulieWinnipeg JetsD Dustin Byfuglien
Florida PanthersD Brian CampbellNew York RangersD Dylan McIlrath
St.Louis BluesC Patrik Berglund, STL 2013 2ndPhoenix CoyotesD Keith Yandle
Chicago BlackhawksRW Michael Frolik, D Sami Lepisto, LW Rostislav OleszPhoenix CoyotesD Michal Rozsival
Montreal CanadiensC Scott GomezPhoenix CoyotesC Jordan Martinook
Tampa Bay LightningC Martin St.Louis, G Anders Lindback, RW Brett Connolly, D Marc-Andre BergeronLos Angeles KingsG Jonathan Quick, D Robert Scuderi, RW Dustin Penner, LW DJ King
Vancouver CanucksG Roberto LuongoWashington CapitalsC Mike Ribiero, WSH 2013 1st
Chicago BlackhawksD Niklas HjalmarssonEdmonton OilersC Sam Gagner
Pittsburgh PenguinsG Tomas Vokoun, LW Steve MacIntyreChicago BlackhawksG Ray Emery, LW Victor Stalberg
San Jose SharksD Justin BraunTampa Bay LightningRW Richard Panik, TBL 2013 3rd
San Jose SharksC Tomas Hertl, SJ 2013 2ndFlorida PanthersC Stephen Weiss
New York RangersC Gilbert BruleLos Angeles KingsLW Oscar Moller, C Jordan Nolan, LA 2013 2nd
San Jose SharksC Stephen Weiss, C Michal Handzus, D Douglas MurrayTampa Bay LightningD Matt Carle
Florida PanthersRW Jack SkillePhiladelphia FlyersLW Jody Shelley, MIN 2013 3rd
Montreal CanadiensD Rafael DiazLos Angeles KingsC Andrei Loktionov
Florida PanthersC Mike SantorelliMontreal CanadiensC David Desharnais
New York RangersC Brian Boyle, LW Mats Zuccarello, 2013 NYR 5thSt.Louis BluesD Carlo Coliaicovo, C Jason Arnott
Washington CapitalsD Karl Alzner, RW Joel WardCarolina HurricanesLW Alex Semin, D Joe Corvo
New York RangersC Jason Arnott, D Brian CampbellLos Angeles KingsD Alec Martinez, C Jarret Stoll
Montreal CanadiensC Louis LeBlanc, RW Patrick Holland, RW Colby Armstrong, CGY 2013 2ndFlorida PanthersRW Kris Versteeg, LW Jody Shelley
Carolina HurricanesD Jaroslav SpacekFlorida PanthersD Mike Weaver, RW Jerred Smithson, FLA 2013 7th
Montreal CanadiensD Magnus Nygren, D Morgan Ellis, MTL 2013 1stDallas StarsD Trevor Daley, D Brad Lukowich
Philadelphia FlyersD Luke Schenn, LW Ruslan FedotenkoWinnipeg JetsLW Evander Kane, D Mark Stuart, WPG 2013 3rd & 4th
Phoenix CoyotesLW Steve SullivanSan Jose SharksLW Brad Winchester, D William Wrenn, SJ 2013 5th
Philadelphia FlyersD Kimmo TimonenWashington CapitalsC Ryan Stoa, G Michal Neuvirth, WSH 2013 3rd
Los Angeles KingsLW Tanner Pearson, RW Tyler Toffoli, LA 2013 1stPhoenix CoyotesD Derek Morris, RW Shane Doan
New York RangersD Michael Del Zotto, NYR 2013 1st, NYR 2014 2ndVancouver CanucksLW Alex Burrows, LW Mason Raymond
Carolina HurricanesC Victor Rask, LW Jiri Tlusty, CAR 2013 1stFlorida PanthersLW Tomas Fleischmann, LW Sean Bergenheim
Toronto Maple LeafsRW Richard Greenop, TML 2015 2ndColorado AvalancheLW Kyle Clifford
Toronto Maple LeafsLW Joffrey Lupul, D Cody FransonSan Jose SharksD Brent Burns, RW Freddie Hamilton
Toronto Maple LeafsD Morgan RiellyFlorida PanthersD Dylan McIlrath
Toronto Maple LeafsC Tyler Bozak, D John-Michael LilesVancouver CanucksD Kevin Bieksa, LW Bill Sweatt, G Eddie Lack
Toronto Maple LeafsD Jake Gardiner, C Joe Colborne, TML 2013 1stAnaheim DucksC Andrew Cogliano, C Ryan Getzlaf
Phoenix CoyotesC Daymond LangkowLos Angeles KingsC Jordan Weal, LA 2013 3rd, LA 2014 2nd
Vancouver CanucksRW Nicklas Jensen, NYR 2013 1stSan Jose SharksLW Ryane Clowe
Anaheim DucksRW Teemu Selanne, ANA 2014 2ndSan Jose SharksRW George Parros, SJ 2013 1st
Anaheim DucksRW Kyle PalmieriSt.Louis BluesD Kris Russell
Anaheim DucksRW Corey Perry, D Francois Beauchemin, LW Daniel Winnik, ANA 2013 4th, ANA 2015 2ndDetroit Red WingsLW Justin Abdelkader, LW Gustav Nyquist, D Jakub Kindl, DET 2013 1st, DET 2014 1st
Minnesota WildC Torrey MitchellMontreal CanadiensLW Travis Moen
Montreal CanadiensMTL 2013 7thFlorida PanthersC Steven Hodges
Florida PanthersD Morgan Rielly, C Louis Leblanc, LW Quinton Howden, CGY 2013 2nd, SJ 2013 2ndOttawa SenatorsD Erik Karlsson, RW Hugh Jessiman, D Andre Benoit
Montreal CanadiensC Tomas Plekanec, D Andrei Markov, MTL 2014 3rdTampa Bay LightningD Victor Hedman, C Shawn Matthias
Florida PanthersRW Colby ArmstrongSan Jose SharksD Danny Giroulx, SJ 2013 3rd
Detroit Red WingsC Cory Emmerton, DET 2013 3rdFlorida PanthersC Cal O'Reilly
Florida PanthersG Dov Grumet-MorrisSan Jose SharksG Antero Niittymaki
Washington CapitalsD Dmitry Orlov, C Marcus Johansson, D Tom Poti, COL 2013 2ndAnaheim DucksRW Bobby Ryan, D Cam Fowler, LW Max Friberg
St.Louis BluesRW Jamie Langenbrunner, STL 2013 4thNew York IslandersC Frans Neilsen
Pittsburgh PenguinsLW Eric Tangradi, PIT 2013 2ndOttawa SenatorsRW Daniel Alfredsson
Anaheim DucksG Jonas Hiller, LW Jason BlakeLos Angeles KingsG Anders Lindback, Future Considerations
Montreal CanadiensC Lars Eller, LW Erik Cole, MTL 2013 2ndFlorida PanthersC Peter Mueller, LW Scottie Upshall, CAR 2013 1st
Ottawa SenatorsRW Chris NeilVancouver CanucksC Tyler Bozak
Ottawa SenatorsLW Milan Michalek, C Erik CondraCarolina HurricanesC Tuomo Ruutu, D Justin Faulk, CAR 2013 3rd
Calgary FlamesC Mikael BacklundFlorida PanthersC Marcel Goc, D Alex Petrovic

2013-14 Season:
Team Trades To For
Los Angeles KingsD Willie MitchellWashington CapitalsLW Benjamin Casavant, WSH 2014 3rd
Chicago BlackhawksC Patrick KaneSt.Louis BluesRW T.J. Oshie, STL 2015 1st
St.Louis BluesRW Matt D'AgostiniAnaheim DucksANA 2014 3rd
Montreal CanadiensRW Nathan HortonColorado AvalancheLW Jamie McGinn, COL 2014 3rd

* Trades in Red indicate an error in the process of the trade and the deal must be redone.

Stanley Cup Champions:
2012-13: Montreal Canadiens (Royal Canuck)

Playoff Tree:
Conference Quarter-Finals
Western Conference
SeedTeamVSSeedTeamSeries
1)Vancouver CanucksVS8)Chicago BlackhawksVAN Wins 4-0
2)Los Angeles KingsVS7)Edmonton OilersLA Wins 4-2
3)Detroit Red WingsVS6)San Jose SharksDET Wins 4-3
4)St.Louis BluesVS5)Calgary FlamesCGY Wins 4-3

Eastern Conference
SeedTeamVSSeedTeamSeries
1)Carolina HurricanesVS8)Tampa Bay LightningCAR Wins 4-1
2)Pittsburgh PenguinsVS7)Buffalo SabresPIT Wins 4-0
3)Montreal CanadiensVS6)Boston BruinsMTL Wins 4-3
4)Washington CapitalsVS5)New York RangersWSH Wins 4-1

Conference Semi-Finals

Western Conference
SeedTeamVSSeedTeamSeries
1)Vancouver CanucksVS5)Calgary FlamesVAN Wins 4-0
2)Los Angeles KingsVS3)Detroit Red WingsLA Wins 4-2

Eastern Conference
SeedTeamVSSeedTeamSeries
1)Carolina HurricanesVS4)Washington CapitalsCAR Wins 4-3
2)Pittsburgh PenguinsVS3)Montreal CanadiensMTL Wins 4-2

Conference Finals

Western Conference
SeedTeamVSSeedTeamSeries
1)Vancouver CanucksVS2)Los Angeles KingsVAN Wins 4-1

Eastern Conference
SeedTeamVSSeedTeamSeries
1)Carolina HurricanesVS3)Montreal CanadiensMTL Wins 4-1

Stanley Cup Finals
SeedTeamVSSeedTeamSeries
1)Vancouver CanucksVS3)Montreal CanadiensMTL Wins 4-1

Alexistheman 10-27-2012 01:26 PM

you able to get our game done montreal?

Royal Canuck 10-27-2012 01:29 PM

I'll be advancing around noon.

Royal Canuck 10-27-2012 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexistheman (Post 55322321)
you able to get our game done montreal?

I can go on really quickly right now.

Alexistheman 10-27-2012 01:32 PM

am online now, if you want to send an invite

LickTheEnvelope 10-27-2012 01:40 PM

I've actually had more players injured in played games than simmed games... Had 2 just yesterday, Voynov and ... someone... but short injuries 3-5 games. Doughty the time before in his 2nd game back for another 5 games.

Alexistheman 10-27-2012 01:58 PM

After I injured Patches, i considered it a win. Biggest hit ive ever seen in this game. 44 game injury.

Note: i lost 8-1

Royal Canuck 10-27-2012 01:58 PM

gg :rangers , Habs win 8-1, Brandon Prust with a hat-trick, Mueller and Bourque with 5 points each. :laugh:

Physical game though, around 30 hits by each team and the game got out of hand.

Pacioretty got decked in the 2nd period, out for the remainder of the season with a concussion. Perfect.

Deffinately scratching my Top-6 guys for the rest of the season, can't afford any more injuries.

Royal Canuck 10-27-2012 02:01 PM

Also noticed that the :leafs GM also left, anyone know what happened?

Royal Canuck 10-27-2012 02:13 PM

Advancing nowww.

Royal Canuck 10-27-2012 02:25 PM

Loktionov out for 36 games
Hedman day to day
White out for 42 games.

:shakehead

Royal Canuck 10-27-2012 02:28 PM

Canadiens name Rene Bourque interim Captain
http://beta.images.theglobeandmail.c...20/bourque.jpg

LickTheEnvelope 10-27-2012 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Royal Canuck (Post 55323361)
Loktionov out for 36 games
Hedman day to day
White out for 42 games.

:shakehead

Ouch...

Here's to hoping this last game VS Edmonton CPU I can score on one of my 25+ shots...

Royal Canuck 10-27-2012 02:53 PM

gg EV, a battered up Habs team without Patches, Versteeg and Mueller beats the :caps 5-0, Rene Bourque shines as the new interim captain in his first game, scoring 4 goals.

Eddie Vedder 10-27-2012 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Royal Canuck (Post 55323947)
gg EV, a battered up Habs team without Patches, Versteeg and Mueller beats the :caps 5-0, Rene Bourque shines as the new interim captain in his first game, scoring 4 goals.

Three of your first four shots go in. not much i can do with that.

I have no idea what kind of lance armstrong training you do but its working.

Royal Canuck 10-27-2012 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddie Vedder (Post 55324315)
Three of your first four shots go in. not much i can do with that.

I have no idea what kind of lance armstrong training you do but its working.

Hahah I haven't played a game since like Tuesday up until today.

Lance Armstrong-esque training right there. :laugh:

LickTheEnvelope 10-27-2012 03:22 PM

Drew Doughty injured for the last 5 games of the season... had him for 11 games total I think this year lol.

Eddie Vedder 10-27-2012 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LickTheEnvelope (Post 55324565)
Drew Doughty injured for the last 5 games of the season... had him for 11 games total I think this year lol.

If it wasnt for cpu games id be terrible

Eddie Vedder 10-27-2012 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Royal Canuck (Post 55324525)
Hahah I haven't played a game since like Tuesday up until today.

Lance Armstrong-esque training right there. :laugh:

Im glad i can sim most of the games if we play in the playoffs

Slapshot_11 10-27-2012 03:45 PM

gg wash

I think i've lost like 10 straight games from the sims, for some reason my team loses in sims

Royal Canuck 10-27-2012 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddie Vedder (Post 55325015)
Im glad i can sim most of the games if we play in the playoffs

I'm not missing one game in the playoffs, guaranteed.

Slapshot_11 10-27-2012 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Royal Canuck (Post 55325421)

So what are the rules in the playoffs? Do we have to play all our games and are the sim periods going to stay the same?

Eddie Vedder 10-27-2012 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Royal Canuck (Post 55325421)

Yeah but I only HAVE to play game 6 and 7.

I fully intended to choose simming over playing against anyone whose better than me and hope my team on paper wins. Thats my strategy.

CCF23 10-27-2012 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddie Vedder (Post 55325573)
Yeah but I only HAVE to play game 6 and 7.

I fully intended to choose simming over playing against anyone whose better than me and hope my team on paper wins. Thats my strategy.

It's a dumb rule, but you're right, that's the rule. I have no idea why we didn't just make all playoff games mandatory and take as long as needed in the playoffs.

I'm definitely up for changing that rule to make it mandatory all playoff games be played.