HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   International Tournaments (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   U20 4 Nations Tournament, Sundsvall, Nov. 9-11 (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1277805)

joe89 10-31-2012 09:59 AM

U20 4 Nations Tournament, Sundsvall, Nov. 9-11
 
Tournament website: http://stats.swehockey.se/ScheduleAn.../Overview/3491

Date
CET
Game
Result
Nov. 915:30Finland vs. Russia4-0
Nov. 919:00Sweden vs. Czech Republic2-1
Nov. 1012:30Russia vs. Czech Republic2-0
Nov. 1016:00Sweden vs. Finland5-2
Nov. 1111:00Czech Republic vs. Finland1-3
Nov. 1114:30Sweden vs. Russia3-1

Rosters:
Sweden
Russia
Finland
Czech Republic

Streaming:
http://svtplay.se (Sweden-Russia only, restrictions unknown).
https://digitalvideodesign.solidtango.com/ppv (The other games, ~€11/game, available abroad).

Hockeyfrilla 11-05-2012 06:28 AM

delete

Hockeyfrilla 11-08-2012 02:03 AM

http://sjl01.lahtis-enterprises.com/...00023865&BIND=

is this Finlands updated roster? Armia, Granlund wont play?

Tormentor 11-08-2012 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hockeyfrilla (Post 55615801)
http://sjl01.lahtis-enterprises.com/...00023865&BIND=

is this Finlands updated roster? Armia, Granlund wont play?

Yep, Armia, Granlund, Salomäki, Teräväinen, Salminen and Lamberg are out from the forwards.

YARR123 11-08-2012 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tormentor (Post 55615933)
Yep, Armia, Granlund, Salomäki, Teräväinen, Salminen and Lamberg are out from the forwards.

What's up with Armia and Granlund?

Huffman 11-09-2012 08:34 AM

FIN-RUS just started. The games can be followed here:

http://stats.swehockey.se/ScheduleAndResults/Live/3491

cska78 11-09-2012 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by perry2perry (Post 55640979)
FIN-RUS just started. The games can be followed here:

http://stats.swehockey.se/ScheduleAndResults/Live/3491

thank you. any video?

cska78 11-09-2012 08:44 AM

of course Barkov has to score on his people :)

YARR123 11-09-2012 09:01 AM

I assume this is pretty much challenger team for Russia with all the top guns playing in the superseries? Shots 20-3 for finland in the 1st...

Huffman 11-09-2012 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YARR123 (Post 55641361)
I assume this is pretty much challenger team for Russia with all the top guns playing in the superseries? Shots 20-3 for finland in the 1st...

Yes, their WJC-team minus some injured guys is playing in Canada right now. Finland had 3 PP's vs 0.5 for Russia though. An expensive stream (11€) can be found here: http://digitalvideodesign.solidtango.com/

Leehh 11-09-2012 09:29 AM

There's a finnish guy on ice whose like 5'4 and he is facing russian D who is like 6'6/7

cska78 11-09-2012 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leehh (Post 55641857)
There's a finnish guy on ice whose like 5'4 and he is facing russian D who is like 6'6/7

i commented this on Russian forums, it's stupid to pick such big d-men to play in europe on big ice with european teams, I bet finnland has a tremendous speed adv, the score is 2:0 meanwhile. most of the russian team here is u19 (94 born) guys to watch Osnovin, Barabanov, Romantsev, Mikhailov, Khlopotov, Kadeikin, Sorokin

Leehh 11-09-2012 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cska78 (Post 55641959)
i commented this on Russian forums, it's stupid to pick such big d-men to play in europe on big ice with european teams, I bet finnland has a tremendous speed adv, the score is 2:0 meanwhile. most of the russian team here is u19 (94 born) guys to watch Osnovin, Barabanov, Romantsev, Mikhailov, Khlopotov, Kadeikin, Sorokin

I think avg for the whole tournament is under 19. Sorokin looks really good out there.

YARR123 11-09-2012 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cska78 (Post 55641959)
i commented this on Russian forums, it's stupid to pick such big d-men to play in europe on big ice with european teams, I bet finnland has a tremendous speed adv, the score is 2:0 meanwhile. most of the russian team here is u19 (94 born) guys to watch Osnovin, Barabanov, Romantsev, Mikhailov, Khlopotov, Kadeikin, Sorokin

Maybe it's just for development, i.e. giving ice time to the raw 6'6 project dman instead of developed 5'9 dman, who probably has very little potential to become a world class player. It's something Finland should be doing more actually, it doesn't really matter who wins these game anyway.

thomast 11-09-2012 10:29 AM

How barkov didn't have assists on 2nd and 4th goal?

joe89 11-09-2012 11:18 AM

Burakovsky on a line with Karlsson and Åberg tonight, basically taking Forsberg's line spot(who is out). Good chance to make a case for himself.

Åberg-Vikstrand on the point for 1st PP unit, Collberg-C.Andersson on 2nd unit.

Pretty boring game. Czechs hanging on for dear life, Swedes not showing creativity enough to score. Best player by far has been Jan Lukas.

Hockeyfrilla 11-09-2012 12:23 PM

damn alibi avslut!

Hockeyfrilla 11-09-2012 12:32 PM

can we get a update on forsberg?!

Huffman 11-09-2012 12:44 PM

I was expecting the Czechs to be a little bit better than this. 17-1 in shots after the first and the game is as one-sided as the stats indicate.

Hockeyfrilla 11-09-2012 12:56 PM

Sweden looks brutal

where are W.Karlsson, Åberg, Collberg, Lindholm? Are they playing?

Huffman 11-09-2012 01:23 PM

Pretty horrible period, never relax when the score is still 0-0.

Fregus 11-09-2012 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hockeyfrilla (Post 55645511)
Sweden looks brutal

where are W.Karlsson, Åberg, Collberg, Lindholm? Are they playing?

Collberg has been especially terrible.

Burakovsky >> de la Rose so far BTW.

joe89 11-09-2012 01:32 PM

Only Wennberg stands out as a positive. Lindholm is dishing the puck to a teammate and then the play goes dead every time. He needs to take some own initiatives, he's playing the game like he would in the SEL.

romelson 11-09-2012 01:36 PM

I was going there, but I caught lamonia. Life is so unfair...:cry:

Leehh 11-09-2012 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joe89 (Post 55646235)
Only Wennberg stands out as a positive. Lindholm is dishing the puck to a teammate and then the play goes dead every time. He needs to take some own initiatives, he's playing the game like he would in the SEL.

That's the problem with european top playmakers (too smart as hockey players compared to rest of the teenagers) they start to shine after they get's actually good linemates whom they can abuse. Example: Teravainen was on exact same situation last year at 4Nations, then some swedes started to bash him something like: pfft TT is 2nd round talent he can't play he will never make it to NHL etcetc.

So, should i start to bash him now that he can't carry the team :sarcasm:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:20 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.