HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Vancouver Canucks (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   New Canucks Mask. (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1278311)

Hank4Hart 11-01-2012 07:43 PM

New Canucks Mask.
 
Head Strong Grafx just posted this on his wall...

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...68919550_n.jpg
http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...79719052_n.jpg

Let the speculation begin as to whose mask this belongs to!!

Hank4Hart 11-01-2012 07:53 PM

If I had to guess, the mask in the above post would be also be Eddie Lack's (Cory Schneider has always used a Bauer 961).

But then Eddie Lack tweeted this a little earlier today and said this was his next mask... so....

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...88866578_n.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A6pCJIACYAEEQXS.jpg

edit... and the backplate... yolo? really???
http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...63871549_n.jpg

Reverend Mayhem 11-01-2012 08:04 PM

LOL Yolo

VinnyC 11-01-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank4Hart (Post 55449183)
If I had to guess, the mask in the above post would be also be Eddie Lack's (Cory Schneider has always used a Bauer 961).

But then Eddie Lack tweeted this a little earlier today and said this was his next mask... so....

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...88866578_n.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A6pCJIACYAEEQXS.jpg

edit... and the backplate... yolo? really???
http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...63871549_n.jpg

lmao, where's the hashtag?

Royal Canuck 11-01-2012 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hank4hart (Post 55449183)
if i had to guess, the mask in the above post would be also be eddie lack's (cory schneider has always used a bauer 961).

But then eddie lack tweeted this a little earlier today and said this was his next mask... So....

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...88866578_n.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/a6pcjiacyaeeqxs.jpg

edit... And the backplate... Yolo? Really???
http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...63871549_n.jpg

hahaha yolo.

TLinden16 11-02-2012 04:31 PM

YOLO?

Alright, ship him outta here Gillis. Schneider/Cannata it is.

Reign Nateo 11-02-2012 04:38 PM

Yup. Whoever's mask that is has got to go.

What is that a gerbil on there opposite of the orca?

Scurr 11-02-2012 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reign Nateo (Post 55468525)
Yup. Whoever's mask that is has got to go.

What is that a gerbil on there opposite of the orca?

Wolf?

I like the first one.

Finnish Your Czechs 11-02-2012 04:51 PM

I'm out of the loop.

What's yolo?

skeena1 11-02-2012 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finnish Your Czechs (Post 55468901)
I'm out of the loop.

What's yolo?

An overused, juvenile phrase meaning "you only live once." So last month.

Royal Canuck 11-02-2012 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank4Hart (Post 55448955)
Head Strong Grafx just posted this on his wall...

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...68919550_n.jpg
http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...79719052_n.jpg

Let the speculation begin as to whose mask this belongs to!!

I think it belongs to Schneider, his last "new" mask was rather bland and as a lot of people pointed out, it looks like a NHL 13 design mask. :laugh:

Timmer44 11-02-2012 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Royal Canuck (Post 55469463)
I think it belongs to Schneider, his last "new" mask was rather bland and as a lot of people pointed out, it looks like a NHL 13 design mask. :laugh:

I think it's Lacks. I think it says "Storken" on the front. Swedish for Stork?

PG Canuck 11-02-2012 09:52 PM

Judging by Lack's personality, the mask with YOLO is for sure his.

Hank4Hart 11-03-2012 02:12 AM

Should have clarified... the mask in the 2nd post is most definitely Lack's (cause he posted it on his twitter lol!)

The mask in the first post is unknown at the moment, could be anyone's. Some people are speculating it's Schneider's because Lack already got a new mask. On the other hand, others are saying it's another mask for Lack because Lack wears the Sportmask brand and Schneider has always gone with the standard Bauer 961 mask.


Maybe its Matt Climie's LOL

Royal Canuck 11-03-2012 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timmer44 (Post 55469537)
I think it's Lacks. I think it says "Storken" on the front. Swedish for Stork?

that's the other mask, I'm talking about the one I quoted.

JuniorNelson 11-03-2012 03:41 AM

Is it the right type for Luongo? It makes sense that they would have one ready.

kevinsane 11-03-2012 05:13 AM

Nah. Luongo is loyal to a mediocre painter named Marlene Ross, who paints what Lu wants, but with no pop or creativity.

Hank4Hart 11-03-2012 03:52 PM

Nope, Luongo has worn a Protechsport made by Michel Doganieri + gone with Marlene Ross for the paint his entire career.

Vankiller Whale 11-03-2012 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuniorNelson (Post 55483501)
Is it the right type for Luongo? It makes sense that they would have one ready.

Would he really get a new Canucks helmet for this coming up season?

Hopefully it doesn't belong to someone like Theodore or Reimer...:sarcasm:

Hi-wayman 11-09-2012 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vankiller Whale (Post 55492411)
Would he really get a new Canucks helmet for this coming up season?

Hopefully it doesn't belong to someone like Theodore or Reimer...:sarcasm:

The answer as to whom the helmet belongs to is quite simple. The Canucks new starting goal tender. Dan Cloutier!

:laugh:

parabola 11-09-2012 11:54 PM

I love Lack's mask. #YOLO


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:50 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.