HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   OHL (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   Sudbury Wolves Thread (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=127887)

eaton28 02-05-2005 11:02 PM

Sudbury Wolves Thread

Now this is a team that deserves a team...

:handclap: :handclap: London-2 Sudbury-5:handclap: :handclap:

London Knights 02-06-2005 09:11 AM

I'll concede them a team, but I won't give them any players.

Boomhower 02-06-2005 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by London Knights
I'll concede them a team, but I won't give them any players.

:lol:

Big tough team in Sudbury this year, if they use their size and stay discipline in the playoffs than they could make some noise in the east. Having Elechener in goal won't hurt either.

eaton28 02-06-2005 12:15 PM

Sudbury will make some big noise in the east!! i think they will take the east if they stick to there game

eaton28 02-06-2005 04:59 PM

Wolves- 2 Belleville- 3

they lost...:banghead:

Jeff Christinson scored!!!! lol i know him and he was so happy to finally get a chance to play!!

Lessy 02-07-2005 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eaton28
Sudbury will make some big noise in the east!! i think they will take the east if they stick to there game

I think that it's possible. They have a playoff type team (very gritty and full of energy) if they can control their emotions and play disciplined. I can't see them winning the East during the season, even though it's still wide open however, they will be one of the teams to beat in the East. Hopefully London will be in the OHL final so the east gets a free trip, because I don't think the Wolves or any team in the East for that matter, can match up with someone like Owen Sound, not saying that it would be impossible but very unlikely.

eaton28 02-07-2005 04:48 PM

i don't think they can win the east in the season because brampton is just too far ahead and there team is made for the playoffs!!

London- 2 Sudbury- 5... must i remind you...:yo:

owen sound... it would be a great match-up... Big Shake vs. Eaton :handclap:

Sudz 02-07-2005 05:05 PM

Quote:

i don't think they can win the east in the season because brampton is just too far ahead and there team is made for the playoffs!!

London- 2 Sudbury- 5... must i remind you...:yo:

owen sound... it would be a great match-up... Big Shake vs. Eaton :handclap:

It would be a good trade off as Big Snake is a very good player. In all honesty though Eaton would get smoked. He has a lot of energy and is always willing to go with anybody(which i love) but he rarely wins.

As a long time fan I really hope that the Wolves can do some damage in the playoffs. Friday against the Icedogs was a real stinker. I missed Sundays game which apparently wasn't much better. Hopefully on friday the put it the Colts.

eaton28 02-07-2005 05:15 PM

Sunday it was a bad defencive game and D'Aversa and Blaho caused the 3rd goal...

lol eaton would get killed, but he is always busting his ass everywhere and it a chippy player and i couldnt be happier that he is a wolf!!

Sudz 02-07-2005 05:18 PM

Quote:

Sunday it was a bad defencive game and D'Aversa and Blaho caused the 3rd goal...

lol eaton would get killed, but he is always busting his ass everywhere and it a chippy player and i couldnt be happier that he is a wolf!!

I saw the winner on the news, just brutal defensive coverage.

Kitsune 02-07-2005 05:19 PM

has Eaton ever won a fight yet? And, this year isnt the Wolves year, next year will be the Wolves year, although we will make some noise. Put Beech back in net too, he goes undefeated in January and has one bad game and doesnt get the sunday start. Please Folingo, start showing some consitency!

Sudz 02-07-2005 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Lone Wolf
has Eaton ever won a fight yet? And, this year isnt the Wolves year, next year will be the Wolves year, although we will make some noise. Put Beech back in net too, he goes undefeated in January and has one bad game and doesnt get the sunday start. Please Folingo, start showing some consitency!

Agree.

eaton28 02-07-2005 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Lone Wolf
Put Beech back in net too, he goes undefeated in January and has one bad game and doesnt get the sunday start. Please Folingo, start showing some consitency!

Folingo is a bum... he is playing terrible... i wish he ould just pull up his shocks and start playing like mike..

FearTheFlyers 02-07-2005 07:32 PM

Big Snake was sent home days ago. Eaton will have to find someone else to tangle with.

eaton28 02-08-2005 08:06 PM

WHAT!! Is Owen Sound Stupid.... o well... better for all the other teams in the O

Any news on why?

Just_a_girl 02-08-2005 08:21 PM

Quote:

WHAT!! Is Owen Sound Stupid.... o well... better for all the other teams in the O

Any news on why?

I heard it was curfew violation

eaton28 02-09-2005 01:58 PM

did they release him or just send him home for a week or two?

CharlieGirl 02-09-2005 02:08 PM

I don't believe they've officially released him; but he has been sent home - for Owen Sound's sake - and his - I hope he returns with a change of attitude toward the team rules (assuming, of course, that this is what lead to his departure). If he doesn't return, it might just make things a little easier for the rest of the Midwest division...... and you know we hate that. :D

Just_a_girl 02-20-2005 02:40 PM

Good to see Stortini back from his suspension with a goal!

eaton28 02-20-2005 03:13 PM

yup:handclap:

did they win, i didnt catch it

FearTheFlyers 02-20-2005 03:50 PM

Big Snake is back BTW, and as luck would have it, is just in time for the Rangers..whaddaya know? :)

Just_a_girl 02-20-2005 03:59 PM

Quote:

yup:handclap:

did they win, i didnt catch it

Yeah, 6-2. Pouliot, Martynowski an D'Aversa played great games. You should check out the scoresheet for the game.

eaton28 02-21-2005 04:13 PM

thanks, will do!!

Lessy 02-22-2005 02:56 PM

The reunited line of Stortini-Pouliot-Martynowski really looked awesome against Saginaw, putting together a couple highlight reel goals and combining for 11 points, hopefully they will continue playing well while we nurse our injuries.

Just_a_girl 02-22-2005 04:18 PM

I'm going to the Sudbury/Saginaw game on March 5th. I'm really excited about it and hopefully I'm not the only Sudbury fan there. Hope the guys play just as well as they did during that game.