HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   ot: qmjhl hockey games to watch tonight in person? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1279057)

coolasprICE 11-03-2012 11:56 AM

ot: qmjhl hockey games to watch tonight in person?

I'm really fed up with this lock out.

It's Saturday night and instead of tuning into hockey night in Canada, I'm forced to actually have to do stuff with my girlfriend aka cohabitant. :cry:

Question: Where can I watch a qmjhl game tonight?

I don't mind driving a bit...

This is perfect, since cohabitant will decline this outing and do her own thing, and I'll just go with a buddy. :)

ps: Please don't send me to shiboogamoo or somewhere far

PyrettaBlaze* 11-03-2012 12:03 PM

What's far? You can go to Drummondville to watch the Voltigeurs vs the Mooseheads (Mackinnon). It's about 1.5 hours away. Game starts at 7.

coolasprICE 11-03-2012 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PyrettaBlaze (Post 55487817)
What's far? You can go to Drummondville to watch the Voltigeurs vs the Mooseheads (Mackinnon). It's about 1.5 hours away. Game starts at 7.

1hr 30 is doable.

Bonus Mackinnon.

no closer options?

I guess I could have figured this out pretty easily ;0

hototogisu 11-03-2012 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolasprICE (Post 55488267)
no closer options?

It would help if you said where exactly you are so people know what's close/far relative to you. "Montreal" is pretty vague.

MXD 11-03-2012 01:22 PM

There are no games in Gatineau, but if you're in the West Island, Gatineau is closer than Drummondville (there also Blainville, of course).

Olympiques are in Val d'Or tonight. Kinda far.

QcS 11-03-2012 01:45 PM

The only 2 options tonight if you`re anywhere near Montréal are:

Halifax in Drummond. Should be good to see baby Mackinnon and company beat the Voltigeurs. Game is at 7.

Rouyn in Victoriaville. Problem with this one is that the game is at 4. So you`d have to already be on the road to get there.

QcS 11-03-2012 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MXD (Post 55489623)
Olympiques are in Val d'Or tonight. Kinda far.

That game is tomorrow afternoon. :)

Felkov 11-03-2012 02:11 PM

Yup heading to Drummond this afternoon for the game, can't wait to see Mackinnon, Drouin and all. Tickets only cost 12$ each, and we're right behind the Moosehead bench. Should be a fun evening.

coolasprICE 11-03-2012 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hototogisu (Post 55489341)
It would help if you said where exactly you are so people know what's close/far relative to you. "Montreal" is pretty vague.

ndg..

Eh I lost my motivation to drive far for a junior hockey game

Why don't we have a team in Laval or the south shore.. so pathetic.

edit: Felkov, now you just got me in the mood to go again.........lol... I'm getting 35$ for tickets online, plus figure another 20$ gas..... Screw it, I can have a decent supper in the city for that much. I'm horrible supporter of junior hockey.

edit 2: what the hell is wrong with me, Blainville has a team...loll..... ok, I'll go to Blehville game one day.

Felkov 11-03-2012 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolasprICE (Post 55490713)
ndg..

Eh I lost my motivation to drive far for a junior hockey game

Why don't we have a team in Laval or the south shore.. so pathetic.

edit: Felkov, now you just got me in the mood to go again.........lol... I'm getting 35$ for tickets online, plus figure another 20$ gas..... Screw it, I can have a decent supper in the city for that much. I'm horrible supporter of junior hockey.

Can't believe there is no team on the south shore. A team in St-Hyacinthe would be crazy since I live 15 minutes away from there.

coolasprICE 11-03-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felkov (Post 55490941)
Can't believe there is no team on the south shore. A team in St-Hyacinthe would be crazy since I live 15 minutes away from there.

we should be able to support 3 teams.

1 in laval, 1 on the island, 1 south shore.

should and would are 2 different things however.

The Russian General 11-03-2012 04:10 PM

Laval won't have one since there's one on the North Shore.

And Montreal doesn't give a crap about the Q.

YEMELIN74 11-03-2012 10:10 PM

i miss the lynx in st-jean!!!

AllanMTL46 11-04-2012 08:18 AM

Laval will get the 'Dogs sooner or later :nod:.